Update 4.0 Issues - Wardrobe Lagging

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
So far the new update to KK:H 4.0 has been free of any major glitches, but I've noticed a frew problems mentioned in other threads. If you find you have any issues post them here, like this:

Platform
Device
OS
Level

Brief description of problem.

ETA: No need for further screenshots, DMV_Doll's already included images are sufficient representations of the Wardrobe Freeze/Crashing problem. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    My game freezes and/or crashes when I'm in the wardrobe

PhotoGrid_1441806175108_zpsi3vske92.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441806521306_zps2rmc8z8e.jpg

Andriod
    Galaxy S4
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Android
    Samsung SGH1337
    Level 36

Game temporarily freezes/crashes when I'm in the wardrobe. Freeze 3 times, then crash.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My gigs are showing an outrageous wait time (device info above in my earlier post)

PhotoGrid_1441835670115_zpsx9kldbmq.jpg

Andriod player
    Hi DMV_Doll, I had the crashing but nothing like the outrageous wait times. Please submit a Customer Care ticket, while I see what I can find out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's FIXED!!!! Marshy recommended restarting my device. It took 3 restarts and I had to leave the battery out for 15min , but the wait times went back to normal :D

Andriod player
    goldann wrote: »
    I am on android galixy 5. Since the update I can only get into my game if I am connected to WiFi. My 4glte connection is fine but the game says can't connect check connection and try again.

Hi, can you go pick up the latest update? Glu's been working on the issues, and it seems to have worked for some. I just took it a few minutes ago, and I'm about to look in my wardrobe to see if that's still glitching

ETA: No. Wardrobe is still malfunctioning :( Now back to see if that was fixed by the battery thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hi, can you go pick up the latest update? Glu's been working on the issues, and it seems to have worked for some. I just took it a few minutes ago, and I'm about to look in my wardrobe to see if that's still glitching

ETA: No. Wardrobe is still malfunctioning :( Now back to see if that was fixed by the battery thing.

Hey there kokokokonut - I'm going to take a look at your particular issue now. If you can help me out with the following:

Can you just verify for me whether you are a male character or a female character?
    Is your game crashing right as you enter the wardrobe, or upon clicking a specific tab?
    Do you get the "Kardashian has stopped responding"? Or does the game just die?

Thanks!
    happy gaming
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Hey there kokokokonut - I'm going to take a look at your particular issue now. If you can help me out with the following:

Can you just verify for me whether you are a male character or a female character?
    Is your game crashing right as you enter the wardrobe, or upon clicking a specific tab?

Thanks!

So I loaded up your save file to analyze. Everything seems fine from a game save perspective.

Things to try next:
    1) Ensure there is plenty of space on your device
    2) Enter your application manager, then find Kardashian, then clear the cache. NOT THE DATA, JUST THE CACHE. You will NOT loose your save by clearing the cache. YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR SAVE IF YOU CLICK CLEAR DATA.

Let me know if this helps!
    happy gaming

Thanks!

Hi. Just saw this now. I'm female in both android games, it only crashed the first day, now, it just freezes as I'm scrolling in the wardrobe now. I wait a number of seconds, it unfreezes and I carry on. Don't know how I missed this yesterday. Thanks for your help. Right now it's not earth shattering, when it freezes, I just leave it alone and it snaps back. And the tap icons enlarge and shift when you tap.
    I'm female in bot
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So I loaded up your save file to analyze. Everything seems fine from a game save perspective.

Things to try next:
    1) Ensure there is plenty of space on your device
    2) Enter your application manager, then find Kardashian, then clear the cache. NOT THE DATA, JUST THE CACHE. You will NOT loose your save by clearing the cache. YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR SAVE IF YOU CLICK CLEAR DATA.

Let me know if this helps!

I cleared cache as soon as I noticed the lag. and it hasn't crashed other than twice right after the update. Now I scroll slower and more carefully it's avoided, but now no matter how fast or how up and down my scrolling is, it isn't crashing just lagging till is unfreezes, within a few seconds
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    My game freezes and/or crashes when I'm in the wardrobe

PhotoGrid_1441806175108_zpsi3vske92.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441806521306_zps2rmc8z8e.jpg

Andriod
    Galaxy S4

Is this now fixed or not cuz i have the same problem.. Personally i dont care that i'll be with the same outfit but its annoying
    Not fixed for my Androids yet. Thing is, I'm becoming more sensitive and scrolling very slightly to stop the freezes. I'm not crashing anymore, my game freezes and unfreezes as I scroll in the wardrobe. Much harder to get dressed, and super annoying. But we're in the right place for help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Not fixed for my Androids yet. Thing is, I'm becoming more sensitive and scrolling very slightly to stop the freezes. I'm not crashing anymore, my game freezes and unfreezes as I scroll in the wardrobe. Much harder to get dressed, and super annoying. But we're in the right place for help.

I cleaned my cache more than hundred times but nothing i cant even use my weekend event clothes ..
    Ok, I moved the unable to open the game after up posts from this wardrobe one. I know we'll get this fixed, I found if you Swipe your finger oh so gently and release it moves but still has the problem when you try to slow down and pick your item. Everyone try to just put up with it till it's fixed. Keep watching here. Glu is already working on this.

And if you posted that your game won't open, your post is here, and I'm attempting to get you help. :)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172520-Update-4-0-Issues-Game-won-t-load&goto=newpost
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Wardrobe issue has been identified, and will be corrected in an upcoming update. It's annoying, but I found with both of mine, if you feel around and adjust, you can pretty much get a little swiping action that moves it, and when it lags take your hands off, let it have it's little freeze, then it kicks back in and you can continue without crash. Treat it like a woman, Gentle and responsive. But seriously, Glu appreciates our patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kar3sskar3ss Registered Users 3 Posts
    So im guessing nobodys going to reply...
    kar3ss wrote: »
    So when is the next update...cause i cant even login to mines keep telling ne no connection
    Android
    Lg stylo
    Level 19 or something i forgot
    kar3ss wrote: »
    So im guessing nobodys going to reply...

Hi Kar3ss. This thread is about Wardrobe Issues, and Glu knows, and is fixing it with the next update. I said soon, because that is what I've been told.

However, we have a different thread, "4.0 Update issues Game won't load" which sounds like the one you need. I'm moving your first post to that thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172520-Update-4-0-Issues-Game-won-t-load read through that thread, see if anything helps you,

I have to be honest, I'm unsurea about how much support is available on a weekend, But i'll move your post. Hope this gets resolved for you soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary