Options

dating

Holly MonroeHolly Monroe Registered Users 4 Posts
How do I go out on a date like its telling me to do

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. To go on a date, go into any place where there is a pink heart tappable icon. This would be any restaurant or club. Tap the heart icon, and your contacts will pop up. Select one to date (or chose whoever you're supposed to date) and hit the call button. This puts them in the venue with you, and a timer will pop up telling you how long the date is. You tap your date's speech bubble, and your choices are to either start the date, cancel the date, break up or comeback later. When you're more experienced if you don't like the time of the date, you can carefully tap "Cancel Date" but then you have to be sure to keep trying every 20 minutes of so till you get the time you wanted. BUT, until you're sure what you're doing, I'd just take the first time that pops up.

Swan Club in the Hamptons, doesn't cost much, but is energy consuming. But
    Oak in Soho, NY, is very expensive, but if it works out right, you could spend 4Energy, 650K$ on a bottle of wine, and walk out after only using 4 energy (along with the 650K$
    The beach front Cafe in Punta Mita costs very little.

These are just a few suggestions. If you need more help, we're here.

Also, why not pop into the General Discussion threads, we have a party thread going on, and there is a Getting to know you thread. Very nice to meet you Holly. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary