Options

Update 4.0 It's here

Comments

• Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I received a call to meet Misty at La Rue, I helped her pick the colors for her collection but now the goal to meet her on the side won't go away.

Omg never mind my stupid husband is sitting at the table and she's behind him sitting in the same seat
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hope we will at least have a clothing reward at the end...
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hope we will at least have a clothing reward at the end...
    Not sure at all
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just received a call for both games about fashion week! The time says 3d 16h.

Me too! Is this part of the weekend event already??? Anyway, so excited!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I received a call to meet Misty at La Rue, I helped her pick the colors for her collection but now the goal to meet her on the side won't go away.

Omg never mind my stupid husband is sitting at the table and she's behind him sitting in the same seat

Mee too!! Its so annoying... I met her, but wont go away :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Mee too!! Its so annoying... I met her, but wont go away :(

You can just click her, her speech bubble will pop :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ehmmm, she was sittng behind this guy suddenly... ***

image.jpg1_2.jpg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    That happened, to me too!
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I could talk to Misty normally, but after I did, I am not completing the quest and moving on! Misty isn't in La Rue anymore(already spoke to her) but I am not recieving rewards/proceeding.
  • Options
    Delphine wrote: »
    I could talk to Misty normally, but after I did, I am not completing the quest and moving on! Misty isn't in La Rue anymore(already spoke to her) but I am not recieving rewards/proceeding.
    You need to go back in and talk to her. She'll be sitting at the table, most likely there is somebody sitting on her lap lol! Some weird glitch...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Updating my game now!!! :D
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You need to go back in and talk to her. She'll be sitting at the table, most likely there is somebody sitting on her lap lol! Some weird glitch...

She wasn't sitting when I went to La Rue; she was standing near the far wall.
    I agree that you should speak to her. I think it's part of the whole fashion week festivities. After I spoke to Misty, Maria called me and asked me to come to Her office. Maria then told me I needed to focus on being more fashionable and made arrangements for me to attend a show in Paris with Kendall.

Edited at add : you have to go to La Rue TWICE to talk to Misty. The first time she asks you about color and the second time she asks you about fit. After each visit, Maria gives you a gig.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I had 2 updates in 2 days. After the first update I was given the task to talk to Misty to pick a color fashion trend, then nothing. Not even a thank you, the conversation ended there and mitsy had disappeared. After the second update today, I finally saw Mitsy who was indeed, hiding behind an NPC who, let's be honest, was hot for me.

Screenshot_2015-09-10-18-42-07_zpsyx0m7ch7.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Did you notice another update at the Play Store? It's the third one. But I won't take it. Since my game is fine, I'm scared if it'll make things more complicated!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Should we do the gigs before the event or?

That's confusing because usually these event gigs give event points. If we complete them now, we won't get those event points. Hmmmm......
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Ehmmm, she was sittng behind this guy suddenly... ***

image.jpg1_2.jpg

Lol what a weird glitch😁
    Why is that guy sitting on Mitsy's lap⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ok so I used the energy to talk to misty but she disappeared after I left and the mission is still there in my dash.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I have that weird glitch on my game too!
    My doll's NPC friend is sitting on Mitsy's lap. I chose colorful colors but now I don't if I should choose draped or constructed.
    Screenshot_2015_09_10_13_42_05_1.png
    image ru
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Ok so I used the energy to talk to misty but she disappeared after I left and the mission is still there in my dash.

You need to go out and back in the La Rue and she'll be sitting on the chair behind someone, like the picture everyone is posting. Just click and her speech bubble will pop.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai, love your new avatar. I've got the glitch, went out went back in, and there she was, underneath someone in the chair. I was worried, even though I started the Oak thing, I'll go look at the updates.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »

It's weird; you must go to La Rue TWICE. The second time Misty is sitting down but there's a NPC sitting on top of her so you don't actually see her. Thankfully there is a white text bubble you can click and talk to Misty.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Should we do the gigs before the event or?

That's confusing because usually these event gigs give event points. If we complete them now, we won't get those event points. Hmmmm......

Maybe we get an outfit at the end?

Would be nice..
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    When are the quests for fashion week coming?
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    When are the quests for fashion week coming?
    They should already be coming in? The minimum levels I have these gigs is I THINK level 16? It depends if you have unlocked Milan or not since I'm PRETTY sure that Milan has to do with fashion week though I'm not entirely sure.

Otherwise you should have got a call from Maria about fashion week or something
  • Options
    Omg❕❗
    I'm so excited for New York Fashion week❕❗👒👠👡👢👜💄👛
    317ceub.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Did anyone notice the tap bubbles during gigs slightly pops (enlarges) when you tap on it? It happened for my android game only, feels weird.

Yeah, it's really odd :/
    This is so chic London..
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-12-21-43_zps6u36qosl.jpeg

GLORIOUS
    Don't think anyone posted this yet. But on the bottom left corner is sneak preview of the voting feature, excited! The game was about to get stagnant, so, glad they put in a new feature.

And I also can't help but notice... those eye colors look different! Am I seeing things? The 3 person on the left, their eye colors are not in game right. Girl on most left is super gorgeous, nice eye color, nice lip color, nice dress.

I do wish I owned the closet they used for this background picture lol.

o7H0r0n.png

hopefully the floral jacket is this week's merit based item *crosses fingers*

side note: are any other android users without the save button in the closet for the look book option? it wouldn't even let me click on that section and I only updated maybe 2 hours ago?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Yeah, it's really odd :/

GLORIOUS

hopefully the floral jacket is this week's merit based item *crosses fingers*

side note: are any other android users without the save button in the closet for the look book option? it wouldn't even let me click on that section and I only updated maybe 2 hours ago?

I'm an android user and I was able to save the last outfit that my doll was wearing inside of her Lookbook.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Maybe we get an outfit at the end?

Would be nice..

That would be awesome!! Who knows, maybe this one:

image_zpstayxeyp3.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I noticed that Perez Hilton was finally removed from the photobooth and was replaced by someone else. I think that she's from the fashion industry. Umm...She's probably a fashion editor or something. That's what I can recall from the last gig I did with Kendall. I'm not even familiar with this person but she will be included on the VIP list very soon.
    tmp_13500_Screenshot_2015_09_10_22_52_52_1118746.png
    images upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    I noticed that Perez Hilton was finally removed from the photobooth and was replaced by someone else. I think that she's from the fashion industry. Umm...She's probably a fashion editor or something. That's what I can recall from the last gig I did with Kendall. I'm not even familiar with this person but soon she will be included on the VIP list soon.
    tmp_13500_Screenshot_2015_09_10_22_52_52_1118746.png
    images upload

That is Anna Dello Russo, editor-at-large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan.