Update 4.0 It's here

123457Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ben Wijaya wrote: »
    That is Anna Dello Russo, editor-at-large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan.
    Okay thanks for the info. I was almost close. I was trying to take a lucky guess.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    my game on facebook has updated but doesnt allow me to travel to paris...

*EDIT* have something i can not travel to in NYC glitchy game :(
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    After you've opened you So Chic London store and done the fashion show with Kim is that the end of the update? I've had no calls at all since Sandra the real estate agent said it was all going great and those tweets at the side the gain fans.
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    After you've opened you So Chic London store and done the fashion show with Kim is that the end of the update? I've had no calls at all since Sandra the real estate agent said it was all going great and those tweets at the side the gain fans.
    You were supposed to get a phone call from the real estate agent and then another phone call from Simon about a photo shoot for So Chic London.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

You were supposed to get a phone call from the real estate agent and then another phone call from Simon about a photo shoot for So Chic London.

Is that the call where you use Kim for the Photo shoot with in 24 hours as if it's that I've done that. So I'm assuming it's the end of the update
    Is that the call where you use Kim for the Photo shoot with in 24 hours as if it's that I've done that. So I'm assuming it's the end of the update
    It's this gig. I haven't done this gig yet but I checked it out and it's a 3 hr gig.
    tmp_12274_Screenshot_2015_09_13_16_06_41_1_11426.png
    pic upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

It's this gig. I haven't done this gig yet but I checked it out and it's a 3 hr gig.
    tmp_12274_Screenshot_2015_09_13_16_06_41_1_11426.png
    pic upload

Oh right, yeah I've done that. So I'm assuming it's the end of the update after that I think.
    Oh right, yeah I've done that. So I'm assuming it's the end of the update after that I think.
    Did you unlock So Chic London yet? I heard that to decorate it inside is extremely expensive.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The last gig is related to a model called Jackie and an interview with Ray.
    Did you unlock So Chic London yet? I heard that to decorate it inside is extremely expensive.

Yeah I've unlocked it, the prices are actually ridiculous. So I'm not gonna buy anything hopefully I don't need any furniture. My aim at the moment is to just save up cash and buy the remaining houses I haven't got yet. But the prices for so Chic London are like this. I've screenshotted a few and I'm thinking the maths adds up to like... It's like $200,000 dollars to decorate it

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Yeah I've unlocked it, the prices are actually ridiculous. So I'm not gonna buy anything hopefully I don't need any furniture. My aim at the moment is to just save up cash and buy the remaining houses I haven't got yet. But the prices for so Chic London are like this. I've screenshotted a few and I'm thinking the maths adds up to like... It's like $200,000 dollars to decorate it

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can't see it. It's too small. It looks like thumbnail size to me. Can you resize the pics into a bigger size?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes sorry! Turns out I clicked the Thumbnail size by accident. I'm really sorry about that here, hopefully these aren't thumbnail sized, it's like my first time posting photos so I'm like terrible and clueless at this :confused:

I apologise that you have to click on the links for it. But I'm terrible at this kind of thing :confused:

http://postimg.org/image/wims9m82f/
    http://postimg.org/image/u2kyvrpzr/
    http://postimg.org/image/xjn0yqp1z/
    http://postimg.org/image/mvj9zwf2v/
    http://postimg.org/image/cwybdf5nb/
    http://postimg.org/image/bgmsva2qf/
    Yes sorry! Turns out I clicked the Thumbnail size by accident. I'm really sorry about that here, hopefully these aren't thumbnail sized, it's like my first time posting photos so I'm like terrible and clueless at this :confused:

I apologise that you have to click on the links for it. But I'm terrible at this kind of thing :confused:

http://postimg.org/image/wims9m82f/
    http://postimg.org/image/u2kyvrpzr/
    http://postimg.org/image/xjn0yqp1z/
    http://postimg.org/image/mvj9zwf2v/
    http://postimg.org/image/cwybdf5nb/
    http://postimg.org/image/bgmsva2qf/

You can try http://tinypic.com/
    maybe that will be easier for you. Click on message boards for a bigger size for the pics.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You can try http://tinypic.com/
    maybe that will be easier for you. Click on message boards for a bigger size for the pics.

I will do that in future, thanks for that :o

256r2uo.jpg
    I will do that in future, thanks for that :o

256r2uo.jpg
    Your welcome. I don't why everyone tried practice posting pics from http://postimage.org/ and their pics wasn't a decent size. It always work for me. I guess it's because I'm a tech savvy person.
    Those prices are extremely expensive omg! So Chic London will be the last thing I actually spend my money on since my doll will be having her first child soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Aha Tinypic is so much easier! Yeah it's 200 thousand to decorate So Chic London. Aww 1st child, are you going to adopt or have one with your husband? My doll has had 2 children so far both boys. I was kind of hoping for a girl. It's also quite expensive to decorate the Nursery I think, I'm trying to buy all the houses first. Then I'll go round and decorate them. The reason I still have my husband is just in case there's another baby update. Plus like 15,000 hearts took me forever so I keep him around ��
    Aha Tinypic is so much easier! Yeah it's 200 thousand to decorate So Chic London. Aww 1st child, are you going to adopt or have one with your husband? My doll has had 2 children so far both boys. I was kind of hoping for a girl. It's also quite expensive to decorate the Nursery I think, I'm trying to buy all the houses first. Then I'll go round and decorate them. The reason I still have my husband is just in case there's another baby update. Plus like 15,000 hearts took me forever so I keep him around ��
    My doll and her hubby are gonna have their first child naturally and the second one too. I'm saving up to buy all of the properties on my game and for the baby's nursery room too. My weakness is interior design on this game lol. How come my doll's hubby ended up inside of the store? Was that supposed to happen?
    tmp_12274_Screenshot_2015_09_13_18_12_0218216652.png
    imagehost
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

That happened with my dolls husband, interior design is a weakness as well as new clothing. I think it's just like that because I'm sure at the Hamptons So Chic Store your dolls husband is in that one at least that's what I remember
    That happened with my dolls husband, interior design is a weakness as well as new clothing. I think it's just like that because I'm sure at the Hamptons So Chic Store your dolls husband is in that one at least that's what I remember
    My doll was married to her first ex husband when she unlocked So Chic Hamptons, but he was never inside of the store on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I was wrong I just checked my So Chic Hamptons and he isn't there, I'm not quite sure why he's in the So Chic London store... Might just be one of those things. I'm also hoping that they'll release another update soon
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I like the storyline. The jobs are 3 hours and we don't have to wait for a day to start the next one.

On the other side, it's not a boutique at all. It's a house. It clearly says "Home" in the bottom left corner, and the fact that our spouse is there. And I can't even work shifts there.

I have to party with Kris at Tulip now. Do we get to hire a store assistant later?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I like the storyline. The jobs are 3 hours and we don't have to wait for a day to start the next one.

On the other side, it's not a boutique at all. It's a house. It clearly says "Home" in the bottom left corner, and the fact that our spouse is there. And I can't even work shifts there.

I have to party with Kris at Tulip now. Do we get to hire a store assistant later?

The assistant is there after you complete the storyline. And we can work there too.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Do you still get the 1k per week?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The assistant is there after you complete the storyline. And we can work there too.

Thanks. :)
    ticisss wrote: »
    The last gig is related to a model called Jackie and an interview with Ray.

Hmmm, now I don't have new jobs except the one where I'm modeling my bathing suits. Oh my first gig at PopGlam Santa Barbara. I hope I'll get more after this.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts

So%20Chic%20London%20Scene_zpsindjjau3.jpg

Simon Orsik will call and offer you a new gig at Metropolitan Magazine to shoot a So Chic London billboard.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thanks for fixing the wardrobe Glu!!!! Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference :D

EDIT

I spoke to soon:(

The Andriod patch made the wardrobe freeze less, but it's not completely fixed.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player