Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Okay i'll try to be as helpful as i can..
    You can do every gig you want but if you want ticks invite real player.. It doesnt matter if its features or appearance..
    Just keep inviting :) ..
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Okay i'll try to be as helpful as i can..
    You can do every gig you want but if you want ticks invite real player.. It doesnt matter if its features or appearance..
    Just keep inviting :) ..

Do you get more ticks with a real player?
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I need to do something before unlocking the voting thing? Because right now there's nothing related to voting in my game. I only have two ads of the weekend event: the main outfit and the special giftboxes thing.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Do you get more ticks with a real player?

Idk I invited Trevor and then Koko and both they gave me 1 point each. I'm assuming this happens because I have not won any items from giftboxes so I get no bonus.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Idk I invited Trevor and then Koko and both they gave me 1 point each. I'm assuming this happens because I have not won any items from giftboxes so I get no bonus.

I jist noticed that ios players get 1 stick.. Im an Android player and get 9 ��

Yeah I only got 1 from NPCs, so I guess it's the same

Whaaaaaa 9?!!
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    So, how do we refer to this new event style weekend in future threads? As a 'I hope it's not a Global vote weekend'? This is quite disappointing, although I do appreciate that you can still earn points by a lot of grinding. Can't say I'm impressed with this new feature...

And the freaking $4K is STILL in the gift boxes!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Android gets 9?!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Android here. I'm doing gigs and posing for pictures with my G+ friends and only getting 1 point towards the event. Do you have all the Gift Box items?

I hope we get lots and lots of points if our doll wins the round! Results in an hour :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got one for tapping on a friend in a photo shoot. 1 pt. 1 pt for a pet. I have no idea what the flock is happening. Luz, you said sit on your hands for 4 hours? I'm sitting on my hands for the weekend. I don't get it, and on top of the wardrobe closet 'sticking' lately with the fashion week shows we watch, do you find an screen with no tasks, you have to just tap around the page for 30 seconds and a 3 energy task will show up? I'll screenshot that too. Is it so hard to have more than one task up at a time for us to choose from? now, I finish a task, and move from left to right of the screen, tapping on the screen with no tasks, until a task bubble pops up? Where is the event screen that basically tells us what the procedure. I have no answers, I wish I did.

so, after 3 hours, I have 2 points? I know another 18 and I get a gift box. Someone please pm me if any sense is made of this. I'm glad I'm not the only one confused.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anyone get to vote for the guys? I voted a lot, but not once I have come across guys in the competition. Makes me nervous for the guys, whether they'll get any scores at all. Anyway here's what I entered Jax in.

PSZKMFS.jpg
    PM to add
    Okay I invited Carol she is also android player .. I sent her some gifts and our relationship turned into flirt.. Try with dating friend.. And yes i won the giftbox items
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I woke up and grabbed my IPad before I even got up for my morning visit to the loo. Opened KKH to see the event and was soooo confused. Came here and see everyone else is confused too!

Thank goodness this is our 80s Dance Party weekend or I would be taking a few days away from KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Nai I've voted for guys a few times... maybe one in ten... but definitely majority is girls. It makes sense though since most players are girls. I just hope the men still get decent scores.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Disagree. Voting isn't a waste of time, and I strongly encourage everyone who has the time does it. Even if it's only for a little bit. This is the spirit of the game. Voting is how we get 600 ticks. If no one votes, no one gets decent scores for their looks, and then no one finishes the event :/

This!!. As ussual we facebook players get to see what everybody else is playing and that's it. No weekend event for us...I have an android game but is a guy and as far as I' ve seen in the voting screen there are no guys and I have like 1 friend that plays the game...there is no hope for me this weekend!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I know this kind of event is new for us.. And the update sucks.. But why dont you all try to invite dating friend to ur gig. .. Then tell what happened
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I woke up and grabbed my IPad before I even got up for my morning visit to the loo. Opened KKH to see the event and was soooo confused. Came here and see everyone else is confused too!

Thank goodness this is our 80s Dance Party weekend or I would be taking a few days away from KKH.
    Join the fun Holly!!! Enter your 80s look and see how you go! I'd vote for you!!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't get this event AT ALL. Will keep looking/reading and hope it clicks for me. :-/
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    What in world is going on??? Glu and their shenanigans need to chill 4 real.

Who's bright idea was this? Voting??? Really??? Who are these random players cuz they're not my Google+ friends?

Don't get me wrong......maybe voting would be ok if it was during the week, but definitely not during the weekend event.

Either way, I'm glad I won the 2 things I wanted from the gift boxes.

PhotoGrid_1441974649313_zpsoe1qaoeg.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    I don't think it's that confusing, it's just different and new to us.

To create a look, you need to vote three times. Pick the outfit you think is better. Then you will be given the option to create your own look and submit it. Voting will be open for four hours, and other players will vote. If anyone has ever played the app Covet Fashion, it's very similar to that.

When the four hours are up, you'll be given a certain number of event points (how much we don't know yet, four hours isn't up!) based on how well liked your look was. Then you can create a new look again, and the same process will be repeated.

I actually really like this event, and I think when people get used to it and come around they will too. We often create looks and share them with each other on this forum, we all love to see how each other has done up their dolls or worn certain accessories/dresses/hairstyles, and Glu is now incorporating that element into the game. I think it's great. Sorry to see so many people disagree but hopefully you'll all change your minds and become converts eventually! :P
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Actually, what you just posted helps explain the event very well. I didn't realize you won't see any event points until four hours is up. Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Instead of waiting 4 hours i decided to do gigs and I'm done.. But i have problem posting picture because i use my phone internet
  • ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Can you submit more than one look in the 4 hour time period? Or will it only allow 1 look for others to vote on? Do we know?
    I completely understand the concept of voting. I would have preferred a "dry run" not during a weekend event.

Andriod player
    Instead of waiting 4 hours i decided to do gigs and I'm done.. But i have problem posting picture because i use my phone internet
    Your situation is very unique though. You say you get 9 ticks whenever you invite someone, that doesn't happen for the rest of us. You must have also used some k-stars on extra energy in order to complete so many gigs in such a small period of time. Some of us would rather keep our k-stars and participate in the event.
    Actually, what you just posted helps explain the event very well. I didn't realize you won't see any event points until four hours is up. Thanks!
    I'm glad I could help!

Manjo - you can submit more looks in the 4 hour period if you want, but it will cost you 20 k-stars per extra look. :)
    Manjo wrote: »
    Can you submit more than one look in the 4 hour time period? Or will it only allow 1 look for others to vote on? Do we know?

You can keep voting, but to submit more looks of your own b4 the four hour wait is up will cost you K Stars.

Andriod player
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    4 hours are up and I didn't receive any extra ticks, I just get to create a new look. Not happy about that at all.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    I don't think it's that confusing, it's just different and new to us.

To create a look, you need to vote three times. Pick the outfit you think is better. Then you will be given the option to create your own look and submit it. Voting will be open for four hours, and other players will vote. If anyone has ever played the app Covet Fashion, it's very similar to that.

When the four hours are up, you'll be given a certain number of event points (how much we don't know yet, four hours isn't up!) based on how well liked your look was. Then you can create a new look again, and the same process will be repeated.

I actually really like this event, and I think when people get used to it and come around they will too. We often create looks and share them with each other on this forum, we all love to see how each other has done up their dolls or worn certain accessories/dresses/hairstyles, and Glu is now incorporating that element into the game. I think it's great. Sorry to see so many people disagree but hopefully you'll all change your minds and become converts eventually! :P

I wish we could "like" posts! I completely agree on all accounts.
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Every time I try to vote the app shuts down.

The few times it worked I've seen way too many girl mullets to believe these are actually real players - nobody in their right mind wears the girl mullet !

And what are the odds anyway that my little doll shows up on anybody's screen when there are millions of players ?

This weekend event is bs. I don't want to be dependent on others to win something. Especially npt if the app is full of glitches and shuts down every time I try to vote !

It's a pity, the clothing items this week are really pretty :(