Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I just had my first results! 0 event points lol!:)))
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Your situation is very unique though. You say you get 9 ticks whenever you invite someone, that doesn't happen for the rest of us. You must have also used some k-stars on extra energy in order to complete so many gigs in such a small period of time. Some of us would rather keep our k-stars and participate in the event.

Yes I think this is a glitch because maybe I'm the only one who finished the event :D.. I think now I can rest
  • ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm glad I could help!

Manjo - you can submit more looks in the 4 hour period if you want, but it will cost you 20 k-stars per extra look. :)

I guess I voted enough that eventually I was able to submit a new look w/o having to spend Kstars. It went from 20 to 15 to 7 to 0....
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Join the fun Holly!!! Enter your 80s look and see how you go! I'd vote for you!!

LOL... Perhaps it would get votes but I will have to wait 4 more hours to submit that look because I'm not paying k stars to submit a new look.
    I have spent some time voting. I'm trying to view it like gifting (which I enjoy doing). By voting, I'm helping others. And just so y'all know, if your Doll has the FANTASTIC hair that Wolf is rocking in her avatar then you will ALWAYS get my vote!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Finally got tickets for voting!!!! I got 20... Dont know if that is good, what about you? I closed the game and opened again and there it was
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't think it's that confusing, it's just different and new to us.

To create a look, you need to vote three times. Pick the outfit you think is better. Then you will be given the option to create your own look and submit it. Voting will be open for four hours, and other players will vote. If anyone has ever played the app Covet Fashion, it's very similar to that.

When the four hours are up, you'll be given a certain number of event points (how much we don't know yet, four hours isn't up!) based on how well liked your look was. Then you can create a new look again, and the same process will be repeated.

I actually really like this event, and I think when people get used to it and come around they will too. We often create looks and share them with each other on this forum, we all love to see how each other has done up their dolls or worn certain accessories/dresses/hairstyles, and Glu is now incorporating that element into the game. I think it's great. Sorry to see so many people disagree but hopefully you'll all change your minds and become converts eventually! :P

I agree. It's not that confusing it's just not what we were expecting and not what we're used to. Finally the game has something new apart from just tapping at action bars to fill up 5 stars or 5 hearts
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Wow... already 2 people are saying they got 0 event points. That is so unfair. I'm a fan of this event as long as we all get a fair number of event points at the end of our 4 hours. Otherwise, this is a joke. If Glu can't figure out a way to make sure EVERYONE'S dolls can be voted for, what's the point of this?

My timer is up in 5 minutes, I'll let you know then how I did.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    64668C8D-F8CE-4AA9-B23C-9820667DD8BA_zpso0qacndl.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Wow... already 2 people are saying they got 0 event points. That is so unfair. I'm a fan of this event as long as we all get a fair number of event points at the end of our 4 hours. Otherwise, this is a joke. If Glu can't figure out a way to make sure EVERYONE'S dolls can be voted for, what's the point of this?

My timer is up in 5 minutes, I'll let you know then how I did.

I only got my points after closing the app completely like someone suggested, so make sure you do that.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Are the 4 hours up? I've closed my ap twice and have gotten nothing. I voted a TON and submitted 3 outfits!!!
    I got 34 points
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Yep I got 20 ticks too, plus 4 bonus ticks for having 2 event items.
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Lia wrote: »

I only got my points after closing the app completely like someone suggested, so make sure you do that.

Thanks for the info! I got 20 points to open one box:) and I got!!! Black Pants! Thanks Glu!
    Now we now what this event is all about.. Its cool but i noticed that all the dolls i voted were with new clothes i never seen before
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I also got 0 votes... apparently. Maybe I need to restart my game or something.

Edit: Nvm, got 20 ticks when I restarted my iPad.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm enjoying voting, but I don't see how I'm getting point or Ticks for this. I've earned 3, by inviting friends into gigs, and a pet. I'm assuming parties don't work? THat would be one point for each friend invited.

I hate timed gigs without rewards at the end. If I'm chasing around 4 tasks full of backstabbing and cancelled plans, to be completed by a certain time......I don't get a dress?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I also got 0 votes... apparently. Maybe I need to restart my game or something.

Val, don't uninstall and restart unless you're willing to lose everything and start over. Some suggested waiting and see how points are awarded after the time is up on your look. Have people been reporting in about that? it's 4 1/2 hours since it started so,...result anyone? Did you get votes? does that transfer onto points or ticks on the meter for prizes? Or are you sitting there as confused as when you started? I'm half an hour away from my results I guess.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Im disappointed that i can dress with my new weekend event clothes cuz every time i open my wardrobe it freezes .. Unfreezes and aing freezes and then my game stops :(
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Val, don't uninstall and restart unless you're willing to lose everything and start over. Some suggested waiting and see how points are awarded after the time is up on your look. Have people been reporting in about that? it's 4 1/2 hours since it started so,...result anyone? Did you get votes? does that transfer onto points or ticks on the meter for prizes? Or are you sitting there as confused as when you started? I'm half an hour away from my results I guess.

No no, I meant just restarting my iPad!

It seems most people got around 20 votes - did anyone get more/less? (not counting the bonus)
    Val_ wrote: »
    No no, I meant just restarting my iPad!

It seems most people got around 20 votes - did anyone get more/less? (not counting the bonus)

34 +10 points
    Edit: Its strange but i got it twice
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I didn't win? But I got 10 points anyway.

oLYKNuh.png

And here's my second entry. Now please vote for my doll. :p

RUuqllV.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    **** every time i close my game and start it again i got points and points :D Sorry for the language
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    This is what I went with right now, it's not so luxy, but it's totally me and I would wear this in RL. My game is experiencing some glitches, when voting some dolls will appear with undies, dolls will switch places back and forth right at the moment, getting the same dolls in one vote, game shutting down on me.

34q63py.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guy lost and got 10 ticks.
    Girl won and got 20 ticks.
    PM to add
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Seeing a lot of undies today lol fix this Glu

HMKkvWO.jpg
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm so lost lol. I haven't even gotten the option to vote for anything :/
    GC: shammxo
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I was confused at first but the voting thing is actually quite fun. Glu should let us do this midweek too, it's a great idea but I'm used to spending the event tapping away grinding for items. I like that they're giving us something new to do but personally I think this would be better midweek rather than for a weekend event.

I got 20 points, opened the gift box and got the shoes.

But what are these? Dolls in their underwear? What a weird glitch. The second one looks naked!

A5F0397D-CA77-418D-866B-C5F606CD6A21_zpsvf7lmyd7.jpg

767177F6-0A54-44C0-98D9-634B3B2D47A0_zpshnkxrz60.jpg

A5F0397D-CA77-418D-866B-C5F606CD6A21_zpsvf7lmyd7.jpg

And wait, we have underwear in the wardrobe? I've never seen that...
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VeeriyaaVeeriyaa Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game keeps coming back to the same pair of dolls for me to vote. So i just alternate between those two dolls lol. Is this a glitch or it's just me??
    Add me on GC : veevienne
    xxx
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    **** I really hate these covet-esque things in games. A lot of people don't even look at the clothes and just randomly tap one. And I don't have the stars to get gift box items either. :/
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I have won two times now!! Gotten 40 tickets. I just closed my game and opened again! Works for me ��
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds