Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    This friggin' wardrobe freezing and game closing glitch is driving me insane :mad:

I know.. I'm so angry
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh no I mean glitch with your wardrobe .. Because I cant dress my doll..

No I didn't have any glitches inside of my wardrobe.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Who should I pick lol? I'm leaning towards the girl on the left with the fab hair and less accessories.

PhotoGrid_1441994461353_zpsdtbfhd3u.jpg

Koko, thanks for the avi compliment :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    I seriously think most of what we're voting on are not outfits chosen by real players. Way too many of the game's basic free and cheap items are being used. The silver hoop earrings? Over and over and over again? The original black strappy sandals, over and over... and so many of the formal dresses have those heeled thong sandals from a year or so ago if they don't have the strappy sandals. Oh and SO many are wearing the blue watch from the earliest point in the game too. Just weird.
    I'm starting to think that they're NPCs too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Who should I pick lol?
    I say the one on the left -- she's not as overloaded with accessories.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    God- seeing all these basic and not very well thought out wardrobe and makeup choice just grinds my gears. I don't mind cheap clothes, I just cannot stand those clashing colors and hideous outfits. I'd rather date/party.
    Who should I pick lol?

PhotoGrid_1441994461353_zpsdtbfhd3u.jpg

Koko, thanks for the avi compliment :D

The one of the left matched her wardrobe better. So pick her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The one of the left matched her wardrobe better. So pick her.

That's what I was thinking too :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I wish I would've waited to do most of the Fashion Week gigs. I did the gig where I confronted the girl trying to sabotage me and got 50 event points.
    I'm confused I think that I did the gig for New York Fashion week and I didn't get enough event points. I think that I only got two event points. Was that supposed to happen❔❓⁉😕
    Did this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure how this event even works.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I think I haven't gotten any votes?! 4h after submitting my look I didn't get anything..?! If I don't get votes then it doesn't show any results or ..? I'm really confused..
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I seriously think most of what we're voting on are not outfits chosen by real players. Way too many of the game's basic free and cheap items are being used. The silver hoop earrings? Over and over and over again? The original black strappy sandals, over and over... and so many of the formal dresses have those heeled thong sandals from a year or so ago if they don't have the strappy sandals. Oh and SO many are wearing the blue watch from the earliest point in the game too. Just weird.

This!!. I thought it was just they putting random dolls from different players (because I know my sister has an avatar but she hasn't played in a looong time and her doll look like many of the ones I've seen), but that would be so unfair...this should be outfits submitted by those playing on the weekend event not every random avatar ever created on the universe of KKH.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I wish I would've waited to do most of the Fashion Week gigs. I did the gig where I confronted the girl trying to sabotage me and got 50 event points.

Oooh that is great news!
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Oooh that is great news!

Yeah, unfortunately I think that was the last gig related to FW but maybe I'm wrong.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I haven't been getting them for the other fashion week events, but if it's 50 for the last one only, I'll take it!
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    I think I haven't gotten any votes?! 4h after submitting my look I didn't get anything..?! If I don't get votes then it doesn't show any results or ..? I'm really confused..

Close your game, wait a few minutes and go back in your game. The message should pop up telling you if you won or lost and you'll get the event points.
    PM to add
    I'm done with voting on this game. These dolls poor fashion choices are the worst that I had to stop voting because their outfits didn't match. And I'm not gonna use my k-stars to submit more looks. I might as well save my k-stars to spend it on something more useful.
    tmp_7759_Screenshot_2015_09_11_14_32_39_16150015.png
    print screen windows xp
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts

They don't all give points. Well, at least, I haven't been getting any yet. I haven't gotten to the one where you confront anyone yet though.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Glad to know I didn't miss out on potential event points thanks!
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    A blue regular dress from daily gift boxes? That's what I win? Huh. I'm sick of this game, really. I wish you'd listen to us, Glu.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've been doing those events today on some games yesterday on others. I didn't receive any event points from any, but I haven't gotten up to the confront her yet. So far we identified her, and I get to deal with her. Hmmmmmmmmm. Personally I would accept whatever lame butt excuse she offers, and soothe her ruffled feelings. But in the game, they probably want me to Bish out on her sorry behind.

And we get event points for that? Promise? Lol. I'm sitting here with 23 event points on one game after the whole day. Another game, she's doint ok. But you know AppleP. She lands on her feet. '

So, what's the overall consensus. Do you think anyone was up and watching our crazy scramble at 5am Eastern to figure out how to play. I feel terrible. My back ached and I couldn't get myself up until 5:15. Got to the game around 5:40, and did not know what was going on. lol.

Sayu, sorry you were unhappy. I got the top in one game, that was good, a 2nd game got the dark blue platform shoes (just like I used to wear. ;) heh heh heh ) so those were good, and the last little android is 2 points away from the gift box. Can you say long weekend? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'll be setting my alarm just to enter the competitions, let's just hope I wake up. Was super super busy the whole day and I am kinda glad it isn't a grinding event actually.

Guy's got 34 points so far, got a Kim's item from his gift box. He just keeps losing his competitions and getting 10 votes!
    Girl's rather close to the dress, surprisingly! I hope I can reach the end goal. She's been winning. Got 40 KStars from gift box so I'll just stop there. No more chasing gift boxes for me.

Oh and, I only received 1 event point for friend action during gigs, but I just did it on my iPad game and got 3. Now that surprised me. Everything remained the same but one hour before I only got 1 event point. Maybe it's a random thing.
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'll admit I was a little leery about this event in the beginning but I've actually only submitted 2 looks to the competition and finished the last fashion week gig (which gives you a lot of points) and I've won the first 3 items.

image_zpsjyjucvvy.jpg
    Idk if it's a glitch but the "you've won" window popped up like 4 times even tho I only entered twice. Oh and I bought one gift box and got the shoes that I really wanted (because I have them irl)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I'll admit I was a little leery about this event in the beginning but I've actually only submitted 2 looks to the competition and finished the last fashion week gig (which gives you a lot of points) and I've won the first 3 items.

image_zpsjyjucvvy.jpg
    Idk if it's a glitch but the "you've won" window popped up like 4 times even tho I only entered twice. Oh and I bought one gift box and got the shoes that I really wanted (because I have them irl)

Maybe it's a lucky glitch then. I only got two event points when I invited a friend to co-star with me at the gig. The gig that I think that I did related to this weekend event that I just completed didn't give me more event points at the end so that sucks. 😦😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm confused. I've submit outfits twice today already. I wait for the 4 hour timer to lapse and then nothing happens. I'm just given the option to submit again.

Does that mean no one voted for me or something?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    My game is glitching and showing me the same dolls against each other over & over. Makes me wish that the doll I'm voting for could win more than 20 ticks for all of my effort!

The format of this event would be a fun mini-game or something, but to have the weekend's prizes be won so randomly, with so little control of the outcome despite your actions, is really frustrating.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    beefcakes wrote: »
    I'm confused. I've submit outfits twice today already. I wait for the 4 hour timer to lapse and then nothing happens. I'm just given the option to submit again.

Does that mean no one voted for me or something?

Close and re-start the game. You have a glitch. You might be able to trigger the rewards to come if you close and re-open.

Good luck!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Well so much for participating in this event. I can barely get to the gift box. I procrastinated on school for this event. I'm so disappointed.

It's very easy to participate once you understand how to submit your outfit. Did you see Wolf's helpful instructions? Please do submit your doll and the resubmit her outfit every four hours. You'll be surprised by how your points add up.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »

I didn't at first either. I had to close my game, reopen it, and then they appeared. I'm playing on an iPad mini.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I only submitted one outfit. I could care less about this confusing weekend event. So it doesn't matter to me if my doll loses or wins. I only want to win a special event item from the gift box and that's it. Then I'm officially done with this pointless weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG