Options

Help!

Sheena flemingSheena fleming Registered Users 2 Posts
What do it mean to charm someone? And what happens when you do ???

Comments

• Options
    LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    When you charm someone, you get more experience points out of it. That's all it does.
    "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Ingame name: Leon Lebow
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Sheena. When you tap on speech bubbles, you have a choice to charm or chat with NPCs (game generated not player characters) If you charm them, you will lose a fortune. You'll get a lesser amount of XP (experience points) but you will not spend stars. If you tap "Charm" a bubble pops up telling you it's going to cost you 5Stars, are you sure. In the beginning there was no are you sure, so people were accidentally tapping Charm instead of chat.

When you Charm characters in the game as game play, for example You're up for a part and the director gives you an option, spend 10Stars and you're the star dancer, if you choose not to, you have to take a dance class. You'll complete the task of the film either way, and it's up to you if you want to spend the stars to smooth the way, or spend the Energy to do the class. That kind of thing.

Welcome to the forum, and while you're here why not say Hi and Introduce yourself in the Getting to know you thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172378-Introduce-Yourselves-Getting-to-Know-You

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary