Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I voted against that one too. I've been trying to not vote for people using the event clothing in the hopes that the other user can win and earn enough to get the items themselves.

It's cool Glu has our dolls crossing platforms (iOS / Andriod)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    yup! :eek:

That is so cool I got you, and of course voted for you ;)
    How is your game going, I feel like I've done so much better in my male game, because every time I play within the hour I win... I can't change/submit another look until the time is done but I've won every time I have submitted a look... So I wonder if it's better for the guys.
    GC Minne622
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    When your outfit wins....

[video=youtube_share;Llwftkfkmjg]http://youtu.be/Llwftkfkmjg[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    When your outfit loses

[video=youtube_share;1XuRJEIFeKE]http://youtu.be/1XuRJEIFeKE[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    That is so cool I got you, and of course voted for you ;)
    How is your game going, I feel like I've done so much better in my male game, because every time I play within the hour I win... I can't change/submit another look until the time is done but I've won every time I have submitted a look... So I wonder if it's better for the guys.

I've submitted like 10 looks and I've only lost once so yea maybe the boys have an advantage idk.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    IMG_1819_zps611a0b63.jpg

These where some of the looks I submitted ohh and the Halloween one I posted earlier in the thread :)
    GC Minne622
    I definitely saw that last one Minne but I don't recall if I voted for it or not.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    None of my submissions lost, thank God.
    I couldn't use all of them because I finished the event way too early, so now I'm just gonna keep voting for people so they can get their items and maybe idk, **** around a little. I'm gonna submit basic yet classy outfits just for fun.

Also, good to know there's other people here who wanna work in Vogue. <3
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I've submitted 6 looks so far- only the first one lost and I'm waiting on the most recent one- yay! I can't believe I actually got the dress.
    Glitches so far: game freezes/unfreezes in the wardrobe, some dolls show up in undies, I get stuck voting for the same dolls 3-4 times and suddenly the voting screen skips through a few pairs of dolls without letting me vote.

I see so many cute outfits in this thread but I've barely seen any nice ones while voting!

Also, I didn't get ANY event points when I pressed charges against the girl. Do you get any after the party?
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Sorry for the double post, but do you guys have any tips on how to spot the fake dolls? (what does NPC stand for BTW?) I'd rather vote for real players and help them finish the event
    I just submitted this look to be voted on.

5OMleki.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I've submitted 6 looks so far- only the first one lost and I'm waiting on the most recent one- yay! I can't believe I actually got the dress.
    Glitches so far: game freezes/unfreezes in the wardrobe, some dolls show up in undies, I get stuck voting for the same dolls 3-4 times and suddenly the voting screen skips through a few pairs of dolls without letting me vote.

I see so many cute outfits in this thread but I've barely seen any nice ones while voting!

Also, I didn't get ANY event points when I pressed charges against the girl. Do you get any after the party?

I believe you get the ticks/checkmarks after you complete the party.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Someone from the forums told me not to press any charges. So I confronted her instead and got event points as soon as I completed the event. Two people already said that when they pressed charges, they got the event points afterwards. This game is pretty glitchy after the new updates.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Sorry for the double post, but do you guys have any tips on how to spot the fake dolls? (what does NPC stand for BTW?) I'd rather vote for real players and help them finish the event

From Wikipedia = A non-player character (NPC), sometimes known as a non-person character or non-playable character, in a game is any character that is not controlled by a player. In video games, this usually means a character controlled by the computers' Artificial intelligence.
    Holly
    I play on iOS

NPC means non playable character.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I think it's just instinctual. The longer you play the game, the more NPC you see and you start to recognize their traits. I think the key thing for me is that a lot of times the NPC's outfit doesn't "match" or is "tacky." For instance, the doll is carrying a purse that clashes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    It's taking me forever to get the last item which is the purse. I think my game has too many glitches.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This poor doll not only has a bad shag hairstyle but she's also lost her britches.

RPkdqFR.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    All of the looks I submitted won so I was able to finish this morning. I'm just voting to help other players now. On a side note, I just unlocked So Chic London and it's absolutely ridiculous how expensive it is to decorate inside.
    All of the looks I submitted won so I was able to finish this morning. I'm just voting to help other players now. On a side note, I just unlocked So Chic London and it's absolutely ridiculous how expensive it is to decorate inside.
    Oohhhh... How were you able to unlock it? How exciting!!!

I'm not the least bit surprised that it's a fortune to decorate. Glu gets more and more greedy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Guys, no I lied, it wasn't five outfits that I submitted, it was six! Did anyone remember seeing these?

2ljtglz.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
    I'm not even surprised by the expenses of decorating on this game anymore. I think the prices are more expensive for So Chic London since it's more spacious now⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

HollySisk wrote: »
    Oohhhh... How were you able to unlock it? How exciting!!!

I'm not the least bit surprised that it's a fortune to decorate. Glu gets more and more greedy.

After I finished a gig with Kendall at Tavrn, Sandra the realtor calls about opening So chic in London. I'm just gonna leave the place empty none of the decorations are worth any of the prices.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

That is so cool!!. When I first started playing this game back in february I thought I was going to play for a month and then forget about it, but the more it grows the more I like it. Being able to have a So Chic in London is so good!!. If they gave us more options in the romantic department it would the perfect game for me. I always wanted to be able to go with the hubs to a premiere or an appearance.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I'm not even surprised by the expenses of decorating on this game anymore. I think the prices are more expensive for So Chic London since it's more spacious now⁉

It is very spacious yes but $200,000 k cash to decorate the entire store? No way lol
    Poor thing 😔

PhotoGrid_1442105480237_zpsj5icojvm.jpg

Andriod player
    natchula wrote: »
    Guys, no I lied, it wasn't five outfits that I submitted, it was six! Did anyone remember seeing these?

2ljtglz.jpg

I haven't seen these yet, I'm keeping an eye out for my Google+ & forum friends

You look gorgeous in all of the pics BTW :D

Andriod player
    This will be the eighth look for my doll. I wanted to combine the colors together with this clothing.
    What do you all think about this casual look for my doll?
    tmp_30621_Screenshot_2015_09_12_20_56_44_1105503.png
    image upload no resize
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I was busy on both my phone and tablet and submitted these looks.. I had a couple of others, but didn't save them.

I earned the sunglasses and the color blocked top.. I think I'll pass on (yet another) handbag.

2jcew78.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    ChicCharlotte: I would potentially vote for all of those.

I'm not paying for submissions so I don't know if I have any chance to earn anything this event. But it's fun voting for others and maybe helping at least half of them.

I hope if they do this again they change it to every 2 hours, because that doesn't let us submit very many looks, if it's every 4.