Options

Making $$$

TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
I'm an A list (#136 right now) and I can't seem to make enough money to buy clothes for stars or gifts :-( I can't spend real $$ so I have to travel a lot to get energy. Any tips????

Comments

• Options
    LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    You gotta keep doing projects and save up. Yeah you're gonna spend some as you travel but at the end of the day if you save up more money as you finish each project, you'll make a lot more earning than spending. Don't try to buy something in the wardrobe as soon as you have enough or else you'll get stuck. Also, use the environment, it gives over at least $1-$2 and some experience points and sometimes 1 energy. This is probably the best advice I can give as far as I know of.
    "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Ingame name: Leon Lebow
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
    What's the best use for $? Houses? Gifts? Clothes?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To be honest, nothing much matters till you're no longer spending on transportation. You can purchase cars for K$, and that replaces the cost for bus travel. And the best advice would be to buy the jet too, so all your transportation is included. You can pick up a pack of 105 for about $10. That plus 15 more stars and the jet can be yours. That should also eliminate ads, which in my opinion is the only way to play the game. The transition from screen to screen is seemless without the ads breaking the mode, and interrupting game play.

Houses and Furniture are more bang for the buck than clothes in my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary