Sugar & Spice

PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
...and everything nice!

That's what this thread is made of.

Let's post something fun, or nice, or cool, or something that made you smile about the game today.

Even though I am posting in Hookah Den with some vents, there are still little moments that make me think "Hey! That was fun" or "wow that was cool."

Let's make this a sugary sweet happy happy place...we all need to read something to cheer us up sometimes, so this will be the little sunshine corner. Lol

It can be something tiny, like the way the goldfish jumps up in the air, or some art or animation you like. Anything sweet and nice.

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I will start...I was happy when I called "Kim K" as a VIP at some event with all of the haters there, and when she showed up they all quaked in fear. They said now my doll's career would be saved, and they were all sad.

Now that's a great use of the VIP function. I also loved that the writing reflected and validated a choice I made in the game. It didn't just treat Kim K showing up as if it were a normal thing...because it is not, she's the star.

I also like the way the goldfish jumps up out of its bowl when the bowl is tapped.

I like that the helicopter gives more room on the city tableau, so I can see more of the city and my doll.

Who's next? Sugar & spice...something in the game, that made you smile.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I went around to some hot spots and met a bunch of new hotties. In Club Tulip especially, going in and out of the closet I met like 5 new people!
    PM to add
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I am just happy that we get to earn free Kstars this weekend! :D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh yeah, I'm happy about that too!
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Very happy I got a Kstar after I completed a 3hr gig this morning. Now this is enjoyable!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Mystery boxes were 20 K stars instead of 40. Is that going to be permanent?
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Finally got the hairstyle I have been after for ages in my gold box first attempt too

fmtovGO.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Mystery boxes were 20 K stars instead of 40. Is that going to be permanent?

Wow, that's great! I hope that stays...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Luz: Me too!

EternalLove: Cute hairstyle.

I like the capri jeans and (denim?) blue top combo that is on sale this weekend. It's very cute. I will get a lot of use out of those jeans, especially. Can wear any shoes with them.
    Forgive the double post - Wanted to say 'thanks Glu and Kim K' for the greeting in the game, and for the free K stars we all received. Thank you :)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yep... Thanks Kim & Glu for the free Kstars. That was pretty cool.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    The free k stars are awesome! And I love how Glu is taking some of our suggestions from this forum.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I really like the character in the game who is a Japanese Tv host. I like how he looks, how he dresses and the storyline is funny.

(I'm not to the end of that storyline yet.)

He reminds me of the guy from that movie "Lost In Translation." Is he based on a real person?
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Those 20 free K-Stars are really great. Thanks!

And what's extremely funny - I had to start over with my new phone. So the anniversary quest is really weird if you haven't even opened said Kardash store yet. I wish I took a screenshot of the closed store with Kim beside it! :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am happy with the game today, because it brought back a few familiar faces. But, I really like that you could do the tasks to keep busy, but by doing the outfits every 4 hours or so that counted for the outfit, it meant people could play, and still enjoy a little weekend life. New, exciting, and fun, the new event type should have had some instructions. Rolling the event tasks a day early with no explanation, no explanation about how to (found the thread for you Dot)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love all my doggies; especially the Yorkie and the Frenchie.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I am happy with the game today, because it brought back a few familiar faces. But, I really like that you could do the tasks to keep busy, but by doing the outfits every 4 hours or so that counted for the outfit, it meant people could play, and still enjoy a little weekend life. New, exciting, and fun, the new event type should have had some instructions. Rolling the event tasks a day early with no explanation, no explanation about how to (found the thread for you Dot)

Thank you, Koko! I appreciate it. :)

I like the fact that this weekend's event is different, as you said. It is not a grind, it's not a tap tap tap tap tap like Woody Woodpecker. :)

I like the idea I can help at least 50 percent of the people in the voting lists, by voting; I can't pick them all but at least by voting, half will get 20 points. And I hope someone else voted for the others.

I also really liked Nana, she had a funny storyline at the end when she broke free of the boring events Maria sent her to and Nana went to Vegas. Lol. I have not done that task yet but it should be fun.

I have also started to do the slot machine once in a while in the Vegas in KKH, and usually come out even or ahead. I don't bet much and it's "only" K-cash so it's a momentary break from the grinding and tapping all week.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I like this weekend's event because it's actually fun and not stressful ( not enough energy, not enough time to complete an event..) and it gives a chance to beginners to win some cool stuff. Imagine you were a beginner with 20 bars of energy.. There is no chance to win weekends event unless you buy energy with kstars.. And we all know lots of people cant afford it.. Hell, im not a beginner and I cant afford buying kstars, it's expensive for me and the living standard in my country. So everything I have in kstars is bought with kstars I earned playing the game or gifts from other people(THANK YOU!!!). It was frustrating in the begining because I wanted to have it all, so I can have choise when combining outfits, but as time passed I accepted the fact that I cant afford it and I needed to find a way to play the game with my limited resources of kstars. So I don't participate in VIP events, I don't own any of those VIP events clothes, but thats fine, I still find it interesting to play :) I won't let kstars to define this game for me :)
    I can't remember when was the last time I finished a weekend event when energy was needed (and I'm level 30!) so yeah I'm happy with this weekend's event and I hope there are more events like this in future :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    I was skeptical of this event at first but it didn't drain my energy or my Kstars and I still finished way ahead of time. I had bought a star pack for this event that I can now use next weekend instead! Life is good!

I love my private jet and car because I don't have to pay money for transportation anymore. I didn't realize how much Kash I was spending on that until I got my rides. Totally worth saving up for.

Where do you get a helicopter?

I also love all my pets!!!!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The helicopter is available in the garage of the London home. It's more than 300 Kstars, though, so brace yourself for some sticker shock!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ah, Chopper Love, on the road or in the air can't beat the intensity of the ride. or the looks at the corner. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ah, Chopper Love, on the road or in the air can't beat the intensity of the ride. or the looks at the corner. :)

I know you used "chopper" as another word for helicopter but it made motorcycles pop into my brain. I wish we could buy our dolls a sexy motorcycle.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Happy with my game at the moment since my doll received her 2400+ k-stars back due to my game acting up when the event started. When this week's throwback event began she won trash that I didn't even want her to have when it first came out.

FOe2NpK.png

a8MOHO6.png

She's closing in on her earnable throwback now, but the important thing is she didn't lose those precious k-stars.

iJviTEv.gif
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Hahah I love that clip of Lu. Can't stop watching it.

Anyways I'm sure I could come up with plenty more but currently I'm getting a kick out of when the blowfish in the tank in Havana puffs up when you tap on it. :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    -Thank you for creating Max Alucard, Julio Romero, Declan Lancaster, Raul Ferro, and Jack Hudson. I love having these storylines with these attractive men worshiping the ground my doll walks on lol. We need more storylines with all of them.

-These Kendall & Kylie conversions are fabulous. I want EVERYTHING for both girls and guys so please carry on KKH Team. Lol, I can't believe I was so opposed to the game at first, looking back some of the items are nice. All PacSun and Nour Hammour need to jump on the KKH train for 2019 with their own card/section in the Designer Section of our wardrobe.