Options

Friend Delay?

LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
So I have friends that play this game and they added me on Google+ and I added them back. Is there a delayed time in making friends appear on your list? One if em are on the list but it took 3 days for them to be added. Is this a glitch?
"You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
Ingame name: Leon Lebow
Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
Android User
https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It does take a while, and there are no guarantees with Google+. Some will pop up in a few days , some take longer. There is no way to pin down how long it will take. I'm sorry there is no better answer at this time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    It does take a while, and there are no guarantees with Google+. Some will pop up in a few days , some take longer. There is no way to pin down how long it will take. I'm sorry there is no better answer at this time.

Its ok. I have one at least and she's on top 10
    "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Ingame name: Leon Lebow
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. If it's ok, I'll add you on both my androids, maybe you'll have luck with me. Best thing, add a whole bunch of people LLebow, and then they'll trickle in, or you'll open one morning and you'll have a busload. If you choose people from here, the fun increases a lot, in General Discussion, members share photos of gig with their friends, and it's fun to see your doll making a movie with DMV Doll, or Dixie (Holly's Doll), Trevor, (right now not sure who's iOS or Androids but I'm just trying to make my point.) If you add 10 and 3 pop up soon, then you're playing with 4 people instead of 1. ;)

But if you continue to not have people show up come back, and we'll try to trouble shoot it, although, Google+ is the worst, some games won't connect if they are signed into Facebook in the game, some are fine. It's hit or miss, but my 2nd android game was started just to trouble shoot why the phone wasn't seeing friends. It took me a month to figure it out, and by then the 2nd Android was a full game and I had to keep it. So, I'll try to help as much as I can. I just wish Google+ was as tightly run as Game Center for iOS. You add someone, open your game, and they're usually there by your 2nd screen. Sigh. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary