Wasn't sure where to put this....

Naimonster ur inbox is full lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Wasn't sure where to put this....

Naimonster ur inbox is full lol

Omg stupid me, I got that cleared out :)
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This is soooo totally random....

I started a diet today 😩 I'm trying to lose 10-15 lbs b4 the holidays just so I can eat whatever I want during the holidays.

I have to worse logic sometimes lol

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I started a diet today �� I'm trying to lose 10-15 lbs b4 the holidays just so I can eat whatever I want during the holidays.

What kind of diet did you choose?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

I started a diet today �� I'm trying to lose 10-15 lbs b4 the holidays just so I can eat whatever I want during the holidays.

Go for it! As long as it's healthy! People (or me) usually say "Oh I'll diet after the holidays".
    PM to add
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    On video games as TwiztidRose my favorite genre is RPG, my favorite game of all time is Chrono Trigger!:cool:
    I haven't tried that one. Like I said in my post, my Xbox One is feeling neglected, but I'm currently playing Witcher 3. Which is awesome. I so need to get back to playing. I just spend so much time playing KKH, especially now that I've got 2 characters. O.o
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Koko! We've been infiltrated!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, got that fixed when I got back from the doctor. OMG, 76 posts across our 3 subforums. I take a personal pride when I am able to grab them and ban them in the middle of their spamming. Today's little DeerTick? nah, he got away, but he's out. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko! Was so happy to run into you earlier... Love your eight million pounds of hair! Looking gorgeous!
    image.jpg1_zpsve7rmbwq.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

HollySisk wrote: »
    What kind of diet did you choose?

I'm going to do Atkins (low carbs)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Go for it! As long as it's healthy! People (or me) usually say "Oh I'll diet after the holidays".

Andriod player

Ah, I've done Atkins before. I'm a total carnivore so it's a diet that best fits my lifestyle.

I think it's so practical of you to diet now so you can enjoy the holidays and the yummy food. Most people say they'll diet "after" the holidays and it never happens.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Ah, I've done Atkins before. I'm a total carnivore so it's a diet that best fits my lifestyle.

I think it's so practical of you to diet now so you can enjoy the holidays and the yummy food. Most people say they'll diet "after" the holidays and it never happens.

Thnx Holly 😊

I'm a total carnivore too :D plus on Atkins you don't really have to exercise to lose weight... it almost seems to easy.

Andriod player

That's me right there lol!!
    Thnx Holly 

I'm a total carnivore too :D plus on Atkins you don't really have to exercise to lose weight... it almost seems to easy.

Hope you succeed!! I tend to give up half way, but I hope you persevere. Now that you let us know, we'll be watching you :D
    PM to add
    My mother had this old paperback from the 70s, put out by Cosmopolitan™ An encyclopedia of diets. They had everything from Atkins to Weight Watchers. As a teen I loved Atkins. What other diet lets you eat Pastrami? DMV Doll's idea is brilliant. Instead of feeling guilty with each cup of eggnog, you can say "I earned this".
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    For Mauve. Let me know what background might work better, okay?
    image.jpg1_zpsd27vvy5h.jpg

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    For Mauve. Let me know what background might work better, okay?
    image.jpg1_zpsd27vvy5h.jpg

Thanks! Just the size I needed actually. I also learned how to blow up pictures, though it blurs them a little. I wish I still had photoshop.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts

Atkins is actually really, really bad for your kidneys, so be careful with it, especially if you have prior kidney issues. I met someone at the gym that started Atkins and it made him go into kidney failure and he had to start dialysis. Since carbs are supposed to be 60% of your diet due to the need for glucose in cellular metabolism, cutting them out causes ketosis. It's kind of complicated but you only end up burning fat for 2 days before it switches to depleting protein stores in your muscles. Woo science!

Can you tell I teach biology? LOL most of the time, people who try atkins just gain all the weight back plus extra once they start eating carbs again, because the body needs to replenish all those stores that were depleted and also consider it starvation mode and wants to hoard everything it can.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    Ugh. This guy must have an incredible personality or something. I just don't get it. Just wanna cover that mouth with kisses...
    image.jpg1_zpsldlystt0.jpg

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Ugh. This guy must have an incredible personality or something. I just don't get it. Just wanna cover that mouth with kisses...
    image.jpg1_zpsldlystt0.jpg
    I believe those teeth are gold nuggats, so it's a mouth only a golddigger might love perhaps. I mean, isn't he just the total package? :-)
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a question. I've been dating an NPC for a few months now, and we're only at about 8k, so the baby is still a long way off. Should I be trying to go on long dates or multiple short dates to improve our relationship?
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have a question. I've been dating an NPC for a few months now, and we're only at about 8k, so the baby is still a long way off. Should I be trying to go on long dates or multiple short dates to improve our relationship?
    I would recommend to go out on longer dates with your spouse so that the relationship can improve. Shorter dates aren't even worth it to me because you won't get more relationship points more quickly and it will take even longer.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Plus.......we're about due for another dating event aren't we? Those are wonderful times to really rack up the relatioinship points.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    IDK how many Kardashian / Jenner fans are here on forum, but I'm a little perturbed.

Kim re-launched her website 2day and to see most of the content you have to subscribe, but there's a fee.

The first 7 days are free than its $2.99 a month after that.

Is this normal? I've never seen or heard of this before. I give her more than enough of my money playing this game.

Andriod player
    That is bizarre. Wow, talk about a price tag on everything. I guess I'll find out what is going on from the people who post all the stuff on other sites.

Added: Ok, just went there. Well I've never seen anything like it before. People will pay, and she'll make money. So you can see how to do your makeup the same. I don't get it. I'm not subscribing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not either. It's odd to me.

Kylie will be launching her website soon and it will include makeup tutorials too. Her's will probably have a fee as well smh

This must be how the rich stay rich lol

Edit/Update:

Khloè, Kendall, Kylie & Kim all launched their websites/personal apps today. All are free for 7 days and introductory price of $2.99

Andriod player
    YES! YES! FINALLY!

BCJUoWq.gif

9W9ADG9.jpg
    PM to add
    Oh Congratulations. Isn't that the hair you've been hoping for for a while? I bet you're rocking it right now. Pics?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats, Naims!
    Congrats on winning the hair Naim! Ive been coveting the gift box bob since I started KKH and have only seen it in my gift boxes twice. Ugh....

I also think it's ridiculous that the Kardashian/jenners are charging for their website. They can make money from promoting products n their sites. They do not need to take their fans' money too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I know. Maybe it's to take some of the heat off us, the players? I did notice that it's taking less energy to complete side gigs since the 4.0 Update. At first I thought it was me. But, when was the last time you could start a 3 hour anygig, with full energy, and end up done, with 17 Energy left? Happened to me about 4 times since the update. AppleP starts with 43, ends up walking away done with 2:56 minutes on the timer and 17 energy left. FOr that....Thank You Glu. :) (and also for a different kind of event this past weekend. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary