Options

Fashion event points

czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
So after two entries in the event I'm not able to receive any event points anymore from the voting from my later entries, I wonder why is that. I don't get the notifs after the 4th hour but I still get points when in gigs from the friend action.
Android 4.4.2
Lenovo S650
Czarivargas23@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can you try shutting down the game entirely, wait for a few minutes and then reboot the game. I did that and it worked. Sometimes I didn't just wait a few minutes, I just opened my game few hours later when I was free.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I usually fully close the game. And reopens it after afew hours have passed.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you close out the game after 4 hours is up when you reopen it should tell you if you won or lost, and award points. Once yesterday I didn't remember, and about an hour after the event closed, the event points appeared. Are you sure you're submitting your new outfits to be voted on? On one device, I had forgotten to submit and lost all that time. So, after you submit an outfit, while you're voting for other outfits watch the time. make sure it's ticking off. Can you try and watch it as it winds down till your outfit voting is over and see what happens.

If you're still having a problem, take a few screenshots, and send in a ticket to customer care. I'm sorry this is happening. It's a new event, they're adjust out kinks as we play and problems become available. I'm changing the title of your thread slightly, so if Glu happens to be currently monitoring, maybe they'll investigate what would make this happen.

So first, make absolutely sure your entries are going through via the 4 hour voting timing down. Be there when it up and see what happens. Once it says you can "create" a new look for NO COST you should do it, even if you just hit "Submit" to your current outfit on. Then close your game. wait a minute, open up again and see if you don't get your points. (take whatever screenshots available)

Then, if necessary submit the ingame Messaging Customer Care ticket.

Lastly, come back, update us, and include your platform and Device. Again, sorry this is happening. I'm hoping you are able to complete the event in time. Another hint, if you find you ARE getting event points, at various times during the 4 hour period of voting, you come back in an hour and it says create a look 18Stars (not sure of now many stars at what times, but as time goes on, you can decide to submit a 2nd look at say 1 hour left for 10Stars I think. this way, by having multiple dresses voted on at concurrently, so you're getting points for each outfit as the 4 hours runs out. THis would be a good way to catch up if need be.

My fingers are crossed that it was a player error, and you're already back on your way to the awarded clothes. Good luck and let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awhile ago I watched the timer end and then created a new outfit, so I'll check it after an hour or so. I do understand that the fixes are on going. But I don't think I'm gonna make it :( I'm stuck with 41 but anyway the outfit is not really my type so its okay. Lol. I just wondered if it was glitch or my outfit is just not getting voted since I'm still getting points from gigs.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    I've been doing gigs, and then when it's time, collecting the points and submitting a new outfit. There is one gig that pays off well in event points. (Someone said 50, I don't know I didn't count, but it was a lot) and that is the NY Fashion Week Party. Make sure you do that one, and if you have time, do gigs, but make sure the ones that say 12 hours left (or whatever) are done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Timer ended and I received my points now. I guess my outfits wasn't getting submitted. Also I didnt get the week end gig. I'm currently level 14.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    czarina wrote: »
    Timer ended and I received my points now. I guess my outfits wasn't getting submitted. Also I didnt get the week end gig. I'm currently level 14.
    Do you have JFK-New York unlocked?
  • Options
    Do you have JFK-New York unlocked?

Yes, its already unlocked.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    I guess the problem here is that the outfits are not getting submitted even tho it said it was submitted. I didn't get points again.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Yes, its already unlocked.

Oh, then you should have got the weekend gigs since everything mostly took place in JFK?
  • Options
    Oh, then you should have got the weekend gigs since everything mostly took place in JFK?

Aye bummer, I didn't get one :(
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Aye bummer, I didn't get one :(

Oh, well make sure to send an in-game ticket to Glu.
  • Options
    There was only one weekend job that paid out anything, I think the bigger issue is that creating an outfit is not enough, you have to be sure you hit the submit button. If that tap doesn't go through, the timer doesn't show. If the timer wasn't showing, for 4hours downward, it wasn't submitted. Points were given that one time at least.
    But Glu knows there were no instructions, and I'm pretty sure that was just Brainiacs forgetting they're dealing with us. :):);)

And it's possible that other tasks had to be completed before the 4 task mini storyline could be done. I'm thinking the bigger focus was on rolling out this whole new model of weekend event entertainment. It's very possible, that after all our complaints about times tasks with no payout, they quickly adapted one, so it paid out at the end in event points.

So, sorry for the inconvenience, if you do decide to contact them let us know what happens with customer care. They are the final stop, but your experiences may help others further down the line. Did you ever mention what platform you're playing on?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I'm sure that I did submit the outfit because after submitting it I start doing some random voting(since the voting system is laggy) its just that the points weren't coming after the timer ended on some of my entries. Also those times were when I haven't been able to open them upon after an hour of the supposedly result time, maybe thats the problem too. opening again hours after the result have come in gives glitches that won't give you points.

Maybe I'll submit a ticket next week if I still don't get the weekend gig.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi. You say 'Those times were when I haven't been able to open them after an hour' Maybe it's too early for me, but what does that mean. Do you mean you couldn't tap on the announcement horn and tap "Vote" and open up to the screen with 2 figures and you vote for one, and have the choice to buy another entry, and the timer ticking down the time left for voting for the outfit you submitted?
    If that's what happened, you could send in a ticket now. That would be a tech issue, whereas the gigs you didn't get, will probably be explained as you needed to do other things first, but the tech issue is the tech issue.

Hope it gets resolved quickly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I meant opening the game hours after the timer has ended.
    E.g : I submitted an outfit just before I slept then I opened my game the next morning and I didn't get points.

I sometimes get the error that the outfit was not submitted but I make sure that I submit it again and then proceed on voting for outfits which was the laggy one( switching to the next pair of outfit to be voted).

Sorry for the confusion :D
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com