Any thoughts, questions, comments or concerns?

LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
So I'm pretty sure we have all participated in the NY Fashion Show. Seeing other players having a unique style that describes themselves was pretty cool to me. Of course some looked good, others looked..... Ehhh not so good. Anyway, what are your thoughts about this NY Fashion Show? How do you think the other players looked? Do you think the players could've done a lot better with their outfit or do they need to quit? My honest opinion, some could've looked better, others might as well stay as a Clothes Folder, but to each their own.
"You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
Ingame name: Leon Lebow
Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
Android User
https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I liked what I saw on the forum, most of the players were stunning. Unfortunately I can't say the same for in game players, at least the ones I got to vote for. There were some amazing but the bigger part was disaster lol sorry, just my opinion. As in irl people tend to think that if they put on themselves expensive stuff they look good.. Sorry but no. If you know how, you can combine very basic and cheap stuff and make yit look very stylish and better than someone dressed for head to toe in ridiculous expensive stuff ;)

But as a whole I like this event and hope for more events like this in future :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I feel kind of divided about this event. It's a cool idea, but I ended up grinding for tiny rewards more than I'd wish.

Waiting four hours to find out you lost and only received ten ticks is no fun, so you end up grinding and then you receive a couple of ticks for your efforts. And no, I have zero interest in paying Kstars to find out that I've won ten extra ticks. Not doing that!

When you put together a streak of a few wins in a row, it feels better and kinda fun. But that's still only 20 ticks for a four-hour period. Things worked out okay when the dress was only 120 ticks to earn. But Glu loves to ramp up the point totals for things, so I'm suspicious of this model.

Because I'm a voyeur, I've most enjoyed seeing other people's designs and voting after I was comfortably done with the event myself. I'd still enjoy this format most if it gave small extra stuff, not the items for the weekend events that I so anticipate!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    I liked what I saw on the forum, most of the players were stunning. Unfortunately I can't say the same for in game players, at least the ones I got to vote for. There were some amazing but the bigger part was disaster lol sorry, just my opinion. As in irl people tend to think that if they put on themselves expensive stuff they look good.. Sorry but no. If you know how, you can combine very basic and cheap stuff and make yit look very stylish and better than someone dressed for head to toe in ridiculous expensive stuff ;)

But as a whole I like this event and hope for more events like this in future :)

I agree with this. I don't have any clothes that cost me K-Stars but I actually won a few of em. But it just shows that even people that doesn't pay to play can do just as good as ppl who do pay to play this game ya know? You got my support on this.
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I did not see the problem of waiting 4 hours tbh. Its just like one event gig every 4 hours without losing energy!

During weekend events when we're not grinding, we have to wait for event gigs for 3 to 11 hours.... the only reason why we're frantically dating/working gigs/partying is because we have to get to 600 points... I find that exhausting...

At least this kind of event doesn't make us lose lots of energy! It was relaxing (I mean 255 points!!), and I was finally able to get **** done during the weekend ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I don't understand how the voting works. I see two dolls I vote for one , if someone gets the most votes, they get a prize?
  • LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    I don't understand how the voting works. I see two dolls I vote for one , if someone gets the most votes, they get a prize?

Whoever has the most votes, they get money, experience points energy (I think) and event points. If they haven't won they still get the same just a little bit less. That's how it is. And your looks will also get voted on as well. You'll just never know who voted for you.
    Android User
  • primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I did not see the problem of waiting 4 hours tbh. Its just like one event gig every 4 hours without losing energy!

During weekend events when we're not grinding, we have to wait for event gigs for 3 to 11 hours.... the only reason why we're frantically dating/working gigs/partying is because we have to get to 600 points... I find that exhausting...

At least this kind of event doesn't make us lose lots of energy! It was relaxing (I mean 255 points!!), and I was finally able to get **** done during the weekend ^^

Agreed! I'm much busier on weekends than weekdays and typically I'm not able to finish a weekend event. But this one was nice and stress free for a change! I won all of the event items yesterday :P
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    A tutorial would have been nice and would be nice for any future new items added to KKH.

I enjoyed not having to grind and tap all weekend. I enjoyed there being fewer points required to finish the event. I enjoyed a LOT that they gave us game points for finishing a storyline. Thanks to that storyline boost, I got the dress. I did not finish and did not get the special handbag.

But I think if I had tried to log in more often I could've and that's good to know!

Seems like Glu worked with the player and not against them as it has felt at times (and it is not the only game to 'seem to' think that way.)

What might be improved?

1. Glitches: I kept freezing and crashing during voting.

2. Glitches: At times it would vote for me more than once, or a screen would appear only briefly and then a new set of clothes come up (to vote on.)

3. Tutorial: We needed one.

4. Timing: It would be nice to be able to submit an outfit more often. But if you made it every 2 hours, please don't raise the points required to finish! That would simply be more for fun, or for those who have time one day but not the next.

Thanks Glu!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Rosie99 wrote: »

As I understood it, if no one voted for you you got 10 points, and if someone did, you got 20. They said nothing about 'the most votes' that I saw, but, I could easily be wrong!

I do wish they'd say more but since it's a new experiment, maybe they didn't want to.

I wonder if some of the dolls were computer generated or 'NPCs' because some looked it but, maybe not! I saw the same dolls several times in some cases so maybe at times they gave a losing doll more chances or maybe at times they rotated existing entries because they didn't have enough entries.

But I am only guessing for the most part. I have no inside info, it's just that the way they phrased it, they made it sound like you either win or you don't. Not a total accrued, but whether the person who saw you liked the outfit "better than" the other one.
  • d_evn12d_evn12 Registered Users 9 Posts
    How do you add people for android i need friends and i can send lots of goft but i have to figure it out CAN U HELP!!! Lol......
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I honestly didn't really have any trouble with it, but I do think that there was some sort of bias, with people favoring outfits that had event items over starter outfits. There were a lot of reasons to this train of thought, which, although I respect it, I don't necessarily agree with it.

I think that at the beginning there were more NPC's than real players, but as the event progressed, players outnumbered NPC's by far, considering the submissions I got to see.

I won all of the outfits I put together "seriously", and lost with the last one. I didn't really submit the last one with winning in mind, considering that I'd already collected all the event items, so I put together a starter outfit with the mere intention of giving other people votes.

I also didn't mind the fact I had to wait to see if I won or not. After all it was a big *** break from normal events where you have to stay glued to your device in order to finish the event on time. It was relaxed, and it ended up being more fun than expected.
    As for my voting criteria, I did try to stay as objective as possible, and I voted for the outfit that made it work regardless of them being starter players or not. There's really no way to tell if some submissions were NPC's oher than it being an educated guess, so yeah.

I would want another event like this.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    d_evn12 wrote: »
    How do you add people for android i need friends and i can send lots of goft but i have to figure it out CAN U HELP!!! Lol......

Hi, basically you need to be connected to a Google+ account. You add people to your circles and have them add you back, you need to get their Google+ name or email for that. It will take a while for them to show up in your game, I've had as quick as 1 day to months (and still not appearing!). This link has more information and if you go to the last page you can see the recent people who are playing. There are some bad sides to adding people, like taking forever for comebacks because your friends have max fans, and if your friends quit it's hard for them to get removed from your game. Other than that, I think it's more fun to see friends in game and the gifting aspect of it.

I also do not recommend connecting to Facebook.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends
    PM to add
  • d_evn12d_evn12 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ahh thanks for the advice