Sabatoge

TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
So I was working on the NY fashion week quest and Maria said I was getting sabotaged. I lost out on a cover and the my quest ended. What happened?!!!

Comments

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    some daft chick who ya met in oak was behind it, the one ye spoke to lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Keep on in the storyline, it all works out in the end, and you get to choose between Revenge, or Forgiveness. So no worries, Just remember the words of the lovely, talented and sweeter than pie, TSwiz
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well I've tried to keep the high road @kokokokonut TSwiz says it right. ;-)
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    What happens if you press charges though?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    What happens if you press charges though?

Nothing, she'll just get a big fine.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I chose 'press charges' because of being pressed...for time! I wanted to end the quest and get the event points so I didn't have to worry about the dress.

Instead, there was still more to the storyline - at least one more job. And the action took place off screen.

I now wish I had chosen 'confront' because I might have gotten to see the culprit then.

If you choose 'press charges' you do not get to see the culprit. You just hear later what happened afterward.

Does anyone know if you get to meet the culprit if you choose 'confront?'

I see above that we met them earlier in the game but I do not recall what they looked like.
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yes you do at oak
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I chose 'press charges' because of being pressed...for time! I wanted to end the quest and get the event points so I didn't have to worry about the dress.

Instead, there was still more to the storyline - at least one more job. And the action took place off screen.

I now wish I had chosen 'confront' because I might have gotten to see the culprit then.

If you choose 'press charges' you do not get to see the culprit. You just hear later what happened afterward.

I see above that we met them earlier in the game but I do not recall what they looked like.

It's the designer you meet at Oak who asks you if you're busy. Regardless of the choice you make, she'll reply rudely to you with "Ok, that's all I wanted to know".

Then you confront her at Oak again and she tells you that she's grateful you didn't press charges and that she hopes to work with you in the future.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I chose to confront and it was very disappointing. I wanted to go IN on her for messing with my money - but instead she explains herself lamely and all you can do is say passive sh i t like "Oh I see" and "That's okay." No! It's not okay! I want to yell at her!
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

I choose "Press Charges" too, because I am not about to let a nobody waste my time.