Is it just me or...

CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
Have you noticed in the last couple of weeks the commercial ads are alot more frequent than before? Also I am receiving less energy when doing my LA rounds than before? I get 1 energy after hitting all the
Spots in each city. Just wondering if it's happening to anyone else as well?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Energy is a random thing, and has nothing to do with the number of ads you see. The ads selling mean the game is attractive to advertisers. The more revenue that comes into the company is a good thing. If we don't want them to get their money from us, then we have to accept the alternative.

However, there are ways to remove ads, used to be a real bargain. Any purchase in the StarShop (I buy Stars, can't see buying play money with real money) used to remove ads forever. Now I've seen a few shots of joining a membership, for a monthly fee you remove ads and get other perks, but it hasn't been rolled out for everyone.

.Hmmmm, if you're still able to remove ads with any StarShop purchase, now would be a good time. Because if that membership thing becomes a standard, anyone who already had ads removed would be grandfathered in I guess. Anyway that would be one way to eliminate ads. Can you see if it still says that and let me now? I don't want to keep telling people about that if now it only comes with the monthly plans.

But are you serious that you got one energy after hitting all the spots in each city? If that infact happened I highly doubt you'd ever get it to happen again. Talk about a bad fluke. I'm not trying to make light of it but I thought I had a bad run sometimes. I think it's 90% computer randomization and 10% Laws of Attraction/Karma/DumbLuck/BackLuck/EvilEyes/BrokenMirrors/Soldyoursoultothedeveilkindoffortune. You know that kind of thing. ;)

Cinful, your avatar looks lovely. Are you playing Android or iOS? I hope to see you in our next weekend party thread. (probably opening tomorrow night. We're a very anxious lot.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you Koko I am on android. Yes it still says any purchase can remove the ads so I will look into that. But as far as the LA rounds giving 1 energy it had been happening alot lately within the past 2 weeks. So it's why I wondered if they changed the drop rate or its just been my bad luck!!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Cinfull wrote: »
    Thank you Koko I am on android. Yes it still says any purchase can remove the ads so I will look into that. But as far as the LA rounds giving 1 energy it had been happening alot lately within the past 2 weeks. So it's why I wondered if they changed the drop rate or its just been my bad luck!!

Hi Cinfull! Nice to see you posting. Been wondering if you had been playing, hasn't looked like your doll has changed in awhile. I've noticed the bad drop rate of energy also! I've also gone through the entire area of LA and only got 1-2 energy, multiple times.

I also believe most of my pets used to give me 2 energy too, now several of them are only giving 1. Which really sucks when we can only click them every 4 hours. They should each give 2 energy!! We certainly pay enough for them.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D