Giftssssssss

Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
Hey everyone!! It's Sleepy__ just letting you all know i'm still going gift crazy & fufilling as many requests at a time that i can!! My GC account has been acting sort of strabge so if i haven't responded to your request try again please! It gets way too confusing trying to send the requests myself.

I really want to thank all of you beautiful people for kind words or graditude and all the appreciation you guys are showing!! I know times are tough financial (in the game & in real life) so when i say PAY IT FORWARD, i simply mean any nice gesture to someone else! Perhaps helpig an elderly person with some grocery bags, holding a door open, anything simple can truly make a persons day! I wish i could send more gifts to you all such as hair styles and such but they app hasn't got there yet!!

So please add me on GC & don't worry about asking for anything specific i typically send everything thats available :)

My GC ID is
Sleepyy__
(2 underscores) & pleaseeee send a small message with the request so i know you're a KKH gamer <3

Thanks a million all my #PayItForwardTrainPassengers you're all exceedingly amazing!!!! Xoxox

Comments