Options

Ryan starr

Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
Hi I tried to search the forums on any discussion on this Ryan Starr guy who is trying to be my agent but have not come across anything. Has anyone chosen him over Simon, I have such loyalty to Simon but everything this Ryan guy is promising sounds so amazing, maybe too amazing so I wanted to see if anyone had feedback on leaving simon. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's perfectly fine to go along with that storyline. You get some fun gigs, and in the end you get to choose to stay with Simon if you want with no repercussions. I have a spoiler, but I'll keep that to myself. Just have fun and enjoy the gigs the new guy gets you. And it will all work out in the end. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    [please spoil it! I have a feeling something happens to Ryan and I end up back with simon, but please do fill me in! Lol
    Also I wanted to know what happens when you are married in the game but go on dates with other people, does your spouse find out and try to breakup? Thank you for your help kokokokonut!

QUOTE=kokokokonut;371806]It's perfectly fine to go along with that storyline. You get some fun gigs, and in the end you get to choose to stay with Simon if you want with no repercussions. I have a spoiler, but I'll keep that to myself. Just have fun and enjoy the gigs the new guy gets you. And it will all work out in the end. ;)[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, the spoiler is, even if you want to choose Ryan, like Cassio you get the "it's not you it's me" kinda of let down, Ryan sends you back to Simon, slips a couple of gigs to Simon to give you, and then he fades away.......................and again, like Cassio he comes back for a bit.

Marriage and dating others. Hmmmmm. I don't know. I never dated outside of marriage in the game. Once we were racking up points, that's where it goes. However, I love doing gigs with friends I would date if I weren't married. *Wink. Theyre easy, never sponge a meal, never call when you 're in the middle of doing something with "Hey, I missed you" I wish they would change it to Miss you. Missed you, makes it sound like you weren't there. Miss you feels like they really want to see you. ANyway. Why not pop over to General Discussion, Start a thread asking about it, or just poke your head into the Party thread, grab a virtual Midori Hat, and see what people there think. Or look around for a more appropriate thread. But, anything goes in the party or other chat threads.

Hope to see you at the Party.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary