Options

Update made my missions disappear?

NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
Edited to add I play this on Facebook.

Last night I had two missions lined up, an appearance with my new husband in Australia (I believe) and a modeling job for one of the Kardashian sisters for her new unisex line. I was also in the middle of a date with my hubby and we were close to the top 50 couples (I haven't been playing that long).

My game froze and I had to close my laptop. About an hour later I logged back on and it showed that I'm on the top 100 as a couple and even though I have gone to dates after, the spot won't move, it won't even show the other couples. And the two missions I was waiting to be active were gone. I thought maybe it was a big from the update and because I had to re-start the computer. But 24 hours later I have gotten calls for new stuff, but those two missions disappeared completely.

Before that I also got some message from Maria saying that relationships and jobs sometimes don't work out like I failed, but I didn't have anything listed or was in the middle of anything. I've been going to my dates and getting full stars on jobs. I haven't lost fans either.

Is anyone else having these issues? I'm mainly worried about the missions because they seemed important story wise.

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Send in a ticket thru in-game support and provide your ID.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Problem with that advice Hoodstar, is because she mentioned laptop even though the platform wasn't identified, it's Facebook. And one on one support is not currently available for FB games. The current solution is to wait for the next update, because that is generally how FB issues are fixed. It's the least stable platform.

Unless special purchases were made and lost, there is nothing to submit a ticket for. Glu can do nothing about couple ranking, player relationships, etc. Especially because Original Poster even said no fans were lost.

Saying 'send it a ticket' is a quick way to respond to a post for help. But I remember when people were waiting for Weeks for their tickets to receive a response, and I would hate to see that happen again. You have to take a little time, think about the issue, see if you can find similar issues that might help. Then read the question again. In this case, poster is wondering if this fluctuation is happening to others. I don't hear a "Help me my game is broken" anywhere in the origianal post.

I'm not trying to be dismissive, but sadly Facebook games are full of quirks and dead ends. If you'll confirm NoblestRomana, that you play on Facebook, I will change the title, to see if we can't get some response from other Facebook players. Maybe they've experienced this, and can offer more insight. However, if you did lose stars or monies purchased in the game, we can most likely get those restored for you, as long as you have the transaction records.

Very sorry you're going through this, I hope the next update (which I'm told is very soon) will make things better. I know they have special people working on each of the platforms, and I'm sure the personnel working on FB are doing there best to alleviate these fluctuations. If you have screenshots of were you were, and you want to send in a ticket, I'm not saying you can't, I just wonder what relief they will be able offer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, I was wondering if this was an update issue or if it was just my game acting up. I do play on Facebook, I've had some issues in the past. For example I only just recently got the award for becoming a D-list celebrity (I actually got it after the update) which has been an open quest for a while, even though I have been A-list for a while no. But the bug has never been this strange. I'm not moving in the couple list, at all, even though I have gone to dates and am currently married I read as Top 100 and gain 0 spots when the dates are over. Hopefully it will be fixed by the next update.

Thankfully I haven't really lost anything, the quests just disappeared, but it didn't affect my fan count or anything. I was just confused by it more than anything. :)
  • Options
    Yeah, now I am only getting gigs fro Simon. No special events at all. I have only played for a bit so I doubt it's because I did them all. I hope we get an update soon. It gets boring after a while.