Options

Invite Kim: SO CHIC LONDON SHOW (Catwalk)

JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
There was a message about inviting Kim as a VIP to a fashion show. Am I suppose to complete that BEFORE I walk the catwalk in Paris or is that the event I'm suppose to invite her to?

Thanks for your help!!
Please add me for KKH.
Game Center name:Jamidream

Comments

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    You're supposed to invite Kim during the catwalk. Sorry if the answer comes too late...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Aahhhhh why don't I get any of these storylines??? Why can't I buy so chic London?? Glu what the hell is going on? Am I the only one?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No, One of my Androids just started it today. Hang on. It will be lovely having a shop in your home town won't it? Nothing to wear, ring the shop to run something up. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I haven't got it yet either, Lyanna but I think I'm still working through the storyline.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I actually did the hang out with Kim, and when it was time to do the runway show with Kim I completely forgot to call her, and I got one of my player friends and all went smooth. So if anyone forgets, or just plain doesn't want to loose the energy to hang out with Kim, it still all turns out fine.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    She's available to co-star without a hangout though. I called her but didn't receive any payout from her, or any other VIP yet. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I actually did the hang out with Kim, and when it was time to do the runway show with Kim I completely forgot to call her, and I got one of my player friends and all went smooth. So if anyone forgets, or just plain doesn't want to loose the energy to hang out with Kim, it still all turns out fine.

Hi Minne, can you check your pms please? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeah I just don't have any storylines at the moment and haven't done for months and months. Do I need to be on a certain level? I'm on level 30 at the moment
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Yeah I just don't have any storylines at the moment and haven't done for months and months. Do I need to be on a certain level? I'm on level 30 at the moment

Did you check out restaurants and other places to see if there isn't something you didn't finished?.

It happened to me once during Khloe's birthday weekend event. I didn't get any storylines for 2 weeks after the event and when I went to write a ticket to glu to ask what was happening, I saw that one of the suggestions in the FAQ it their webpage was to go to every venue in the game and see if there was a dialogue I haven't finished or something like that...and after a little search I did find Kim at panino wating for me. After I spoke to her it all went back to normal and I started getting storylines.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I didn't need to use energy for a hangout with Kim for her to be available for the show. It's a "freebie" as long as you do it within 24 hours of being told to ask her.
  • Options
    SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    She's available to co-star without a hangout though. I called her but didn't receive any payout from her, or any other VIP yet. :(

me too, I called her & didn't receive anything either. even though she's my bestie I still haven't received anything from her... :(
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Options
    You don't get a payout, because with her there, you got a special "Break the Internet" task, which pays very well in proportion to the energy you put it. It basically is to introduce you to the benefit in the gig, of bringing in a ringer so to speak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I wish we got that sort of payout all the time...I clicked the "Break the Internet" bar and...whoa. Lol.

It was nice to have a VIP in game as a 'freebie' so to speak. I like these little breaks in the game Glu has been allowing us, lately. Doesn't feel like such a grind.
  • Options
    SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    You don't get a payout, because with her there, you got a special "Break the Internet" task, which pays very well in proportion to the energy you put it. It basically is to introduce you to the benefit in the gig, of bringing in a ringer so to speak.

ahhhh! thanks Koko, I've just invited Kendall to the womenswear collection! :)
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »

I had 2 shows at Femme, ended up inviting Kim to the non important one, so when the other one was ready, I was nervous, but I invited a regular person, so there was Kris, me and a contact. and as Minne said, it's no biggie. But I have to admit, I do like her Break the Internet task. 3 energy and a nice big payout.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary