Options

Repeating Gigs AGAIN? - Bug after iOS 9 Update?

Maybe I'm really behind on the storyline gigs or maybe I'm just repeating but this situation is very weird. I am getting gigs....from past weekend events? On Sunday I remember getting a Kardash Summer Sale shoot(something like that) and I could have SWORN that for one of the weekend events that was one of the event gigs? I knew this since it was 6hrs and usually someone weekend event gigs are 6hrs. But now I am also getting storyline gigs I never knew about? Like I recently just got a Call from Simon that said 'It's time... Kool Summer Launch is ready for...' Something like that. I am well aware that there are other threads about this problem but when searching I was not able to find any:confused: It sucks because now that these events that I have either already done or were not aware of is affecting me progressing in the storyline. Like one time I had a past gig that I have already done in my task list thing or whatever and after I finished one of my storyline gigs I did not get a call from Simon to progress onto the next task?

In case this helps for figuring anything out, Yes I did, in fact, update to iOS 9

Edited by Koko: I changed the thread title so if others have the same issue they can find this easily.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi sorry this is happening. It was anticipated that there might be a few issues after the iOS9 Update. So, in order for them to assess and repair things, If anyone had updated to iOS 9 and has encountered any bugs, could you please post the following info?

Please post your info as follows: And please no screencaps unless requested Thanks :)

Platform OS
    Device
    Level
    Male/Female in the game

Brief Description of issue -
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    iOS 9
    iPad Air 2
    Level 20
    Female

I guess this all started after I updated. I got some random previous gigs back that I wasn't aware of being in my task list. Randomly Simon calls me saying that 'It's time......' But it was a task I had already done?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Danielle, Glu said there might be some minor issues, and they're on the look out for these details.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary