Weekend Event 09/18/2015 - We don't need any teasers or clues...We have Fashion!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg every week I am usually disappointed with opening up weekend event giftboxes. I usually have the worst luck because I hardly ever win special event items. Uggghhh 😣
    Glu why did the hell did I win 50 energy bolts for? It's extremely pointless for it to be inside of weekend event giftboxes when I see it everyday on the daily gift boxes. And Glu never removed $4000 from the weekend event giftboxes smt.😐
    Screenshot_2015_09_18_05_59_25_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_18_06_00_37_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_18_06_03_01_1.png

image posting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Does anyone think the white dress from the gift boxes looks like the dress Caitlyn Jenner wore at the Espy awards?

05836568-31AE-47FC-A6D0-71CD10B02556_zpszbdnecgn.jpg

38407CD6-D7B5-4E58-B0B6-B5092A9EB182_zps9ujfljwh.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Braclet it 50, hair is 300 and the dress is 500 k stars. I'm so relieved they nocked off 100 stars for the dress, it means I can actually afford it.

image.jpg

I thought the final item has always been 500 KStars, did I remember wrongly?
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I thought the final item has always been 500 KStars, did I remember wrongly?

You're correct :D it's always been 500
    AmyT wrote: »
    Does anyone think the white dress from the gift boxes looks like the dress Caitlyn Jenner wore at the Espy awards?

05836568-31AE-47FC-A6D0-71CD10B02556_zpszbdnecgn.jpg

38407CD6-D7B5-4E58-B0B6-B5092A9EB182_zps9ujfljwh.png

Good eye AmyT!

Inspiration was definitely Caitlyn... These r the earrings

635726380784464903-GTY-480853884_zpscvei441m.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm really stingy when it comes to spending k stars so I was able to purchase enough items to earn the dress but it's upsetting knowing that there's no way to earn back any of them back. I'm assuming glu got rid of earning k stars for 5 star gigs? They haven't given us the opportunity in the last couple of VIP events.
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Not a big fan of VIP weekends and for some reason I feel like we had one not too long ago but I could be wrong, I haven't been playing too much recently. I'm not impressed with the the event stuff aside from the hair and some of the giftbox items. I ended up with the earrings and some kim pick dress. I won't be spending anymore stars so I won't be playing much until the next weekend event.

With my luck next week will be a dating event, which I also dread but not nearly as much as VIP weekends. I just don't like the dating feature in the game that much.

I hope everyone else enjoys their weekend and the event, good luck on the gift boxes! :)
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love finding the originals:
    image_zpskfzdrxgl.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Has anyone seen anything other than the gift box earrings and necklace in their 1st set?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Whaaat? It's 300 to get the hair? I only have 150 but hey! I can finally buy those earrings I wanted!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Oh yeah, thanks DMV, I didn't even notice the earrings were the same as Caitlyns :)

As lovely as the dress is, I'm not going to push my luck and try and win it with my limited k stars since I won the necklace and earrings.

I forgot to take a pic but I noticed the bag in the gift boxes too but the rest was the usual cash and energy etc.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ugh. I hate this, how am I to win Kstars if they don't let me?. Android has 9 so no new things for him this weekend. Facebook has like 30 so maybe she gets to see the light because no real money is living my pockets. Not one dolar.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I really did not want a VIP event. Ugh! Anyone know which pets give 2 energy bolts? I think I will buy 1 pet...just don't know which one.

When I saw the white dress, I immediately knew where it was from.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Wow glu... I can't even participate...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ugh I hate VIP Weekends. I didn't have anything I wanted to purchase in my closet so i decided to just go for the hair in the giftboxes (bad decision). I got the blazer and the ugly green shoes and a ton of energy and kcash but the hair was NEVER even in the giftboxes.

image_zpslnzoxday.jpg

I refuse to pay the 70 more kstars to get those ugly blue shorts that look identical to ones we already have in the wardrobe. Also, now that Glu has taken away all my video offers the only way I can get kstars is to pay for them, which I refuse to do.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    image_zpsytejvsgy.jpeg
    Thanks a lot Glu! :( Seriosuly though, this is not fair. I take it back the hair isn't actually that good. And DMV_Doll your right all there is for the first gift box is a necklace and earrings..

What is the point of having event gigs on VIP weekend events if we do not get anything?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ugh I hate VIP Weekends. I didn't have anything I wanted to purchase in my closet so i decided to just go for the hair in the giftboxes (bad decision). I got the blazer and the ugly green shoes and a ton of energy and kcash but the hair was NEVER even in the giftboxes.

image_zpslnzoxday.jpg

I refuse to pay the 70 more kstars to get those ugly blue shorts that look identical to ones we already have in the wardrobe. Also, now that Glu has taken away all my video offers the only way I can get kstars is to pay for them, which I refuse to do.

Your current hairstyle is very similar to the one in the Gift Boxes. And I have neither. :p

Well at least they should've given us something to earn, extra XP or fast energy recharge. Pointless event!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    If they permanently removed letting us earn KStars, can I conclude they just want our money without giving us back?

Yeah the only way I can get KStars is to purchase them, too. Ad button gone, no more earn KStars event.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One game bought the animal print buy it now. yeah, impulse buy but now I have to be strong and not do more giftboxes, lest I just throw away the 60 stars I got with the outfit. I just wanted a dress. Ok, I want the white dress in the worst way, but no one is getting it. Sigh.

Ok supermarket weekend shopping time. Because it's a VIP and not a grinder, the boys get to eat this weekend. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Bought the black lace see through shirt for level 30(?) instead of a pet. Like everyone else is saying, the earrings and necklace were the only 2 special event items in my gift boxes.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh I really hate VIP weekend events especially now we don't get any k stars with the jobs we do. Where's our reward? Also I noticed there's hardly any k star ads either. I'm trying to be strong as I only have 32 stars. The items are pretty great and beautiful this weekend but I just know by next weekend they'll be old news and I will have forgotten about them! I really thought we'd have another fashion voting weekend I kinda enjoyed that for a change as we weren't continuously tapping.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    In my first set of boxes the necklace and earrings were there and in the second box only the necklace. I haven't seen the dress or purse! I'm glad I'm not the only person who isn't happy about the VIP event. I'm also mad they took away the free kstars every time you 5 star a gig. And even though there's a weekend storyline, you don't get a reward at the end like you would any other weekend. I think its because they're getting stingy with the free coins. Maybe they're not making as much money anymore? Idk.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am upset about the weekend event. I feel like this game is more about getting people money. I was hoping for a dating event...I don't think I am going to do this event....k star are hard to get
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I am upset about the weekend event. I feel like this game is more about getting people money. I was hoping for a dating event...I don't think I am going to do this event....k star are hard to get

I agree. I purchased a few iTunes cards, planning on getting a few star packs. Rather, I will be deleting KKH and using my money to shop for some really good music for my device.

So long, everyone, and have fun with the weekend event. Oddly enough, I enjoy the forums more than I do the game lol.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    I agree. I purchased a few iTunes cards, planning on getting a few star packs. Rather, I will be deleting KKH and using my money to shop for some really good music for my device.

So long, everyone, and have fun with the weekend event. Oddly enough, I enjoy the forums more than I do the game lol.

Oh no, I always feel a tinge of sadness when a player quits. That's lesson for Glu right there.
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I managed to open a gift box with the white dress in it. Because my game would sooner give me an item others deem as rare, instead of a sodding silver necklace which others may have plenty of but which is rare to ME. SMH.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh no, I always feel a tinge of sadness when a player quits. That's lesson for Glu right there.

I think about quitting as well because I find the game a lil bit hard. I have to keep my husband happy by going on dates while going on job to get money to go on more dates. Then I lose fan when they do not see me with my husband(which I do not know how when I go on dates at least once or more a day). And I been stuck on #19 couple list forever and I find it hard to be #1 top star. And money goes so quick. I guess it is the reason why I was hoping for a dating weekend event. I only remember doing one of those and to help me with my relationship.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry to see anyone leaving especially because once you delete the game it's gone. You can step aside for the weekend, I'd just make sure my date happen with the SO, but then come back and who knows about the next event? We are so close to the Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza etal Holidays. ANd last year there was a weekend long Black friday sale, OMG, it's what made me decide to start buying stars regularly. I think a lot of us, have been keeping last years Christmas sales, all the extra tappables. it's starts with halloween costumes, then we're getting crazy gorgeous hair for New Years Eve. I would definitely try and stick it out till we see what the Holidays bring. I know, that if they dont bring it like the did last year, a LOT of people will be walking away.

So, not trying to....oh wait. Is this Hookah? I'm not supposed to be consoling in Hookah. (lo freakin l ) Ok, it's not so I can comfort. Anyway, not trying to twist your arm, but I would put up with the annoyance a little longer, if you don't thoroughly enjoy the holiday celebrations here, then I totally get it :) Just my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I'm sorry to see anyone leaving especially because once you delete the game it's gone. You can step aside for the weekend, I'd just make sure my date happen with the SO, but then come back and who knows about the next event? We are so close to the Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza etal Holidays. ANd last year there was a weekend long Black friday sale, OMG, it's what made me decide to start buying stars regularly. I think a lot of us, have been keeping last years Christmas sales, all the extra tappables. it's starts with halloween costumes, then we're getting crazy gorgeous hair for New Years Eve. I would definitely try and stick it out till we see what the Holidays bring. I know, that if they dont bring it like the did last year, a LOT of people will be walking away.

So, not trying to....oh wait. Is this Hookah? I'm not supposed to be consoling in Hookah. (lo freakin l ) Ok, it's not so I can comfort. Anyway, not trying to twist your arm, but I would put up with the annoyance a little longer, if you don't thoroughly enjoy the holiday celebrations here, then I totally get it :) Just my opinion.

I just spend 20 euros for this game and I get a kourney mini jumpsuit that even doesnt fit well her... I wanted the caitlyn dress because it has great shape but this game is not going to give it to me.. And still 4000 bucks on the gift boxes??? With all the signatures!!! I am very mad at this game and for sure I am NEVER going to spend any other dime... This is unfair and this is corrupted... This is motivating young people to gamble! Grrrrre I am soo angry and I feel sooo stupid right now...
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Ohh.. I really like this Caitlyn Jenner dress ..
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    How I hate VIP events... At least I'll go enjoy real life this weekend :)
    btw that red gown is a killer! good luck everyone with the gift boxes :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014