Options

Houses

genig1genig1 Registered Users 4 Posts
I have all the houses I could buy, but I am still at 40% at level 6, and cant finish this achievement. Any advice? Also, I am now repeating the biography mission again.

I play on FB.

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it the "cribs" achievement?

I'm not too sure as I haven't bought all the houses. Can you double check if you have indeed bought all the houses, there might be some hidden ones like apartments and yachts you might have missed. If not, I think you should send in an in-game ticket. Though I have bad news to tell you, Facebook players are in a very disadvantaged position because there is very little support for that platform.

As for repeating gigs, can you try completing it one last time and see if it still repeats.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is it the "cribs" achievement?

I'm not too sure as I haven't bought all the houses. Can you double check if you have indeed bought all the houses, there might be some hidden ones like apartments and yachts you might have missed. If not, I think you should send in an in-game ticket. Though I have bad news to tell you, Facebook players are in a very disadvantaged position because there is very little support for that platform.

As for repeating gigs, can you try completing it one last time and see if it still repeats.

I am trying to repeat the gigs to see if that works. I tried all houses. Yacht in Sydney and apartment in downtown LA. I do not see any I am missing. So I will try an ingame ticket, which never seems to work.
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    do you have so chic london store for some reason when i opened it i counted as a house maybe that can be the problem that you need to open so chic london
  • Options
    genig1 wrote: »
    I am trying to repeat the gigs to see if that works. I tried all houses. Yacht in Sydney and apartment in downtown LA. I do not see any I am missing. So I will try an ingame ticket, which never seems to work.

If you remember which house you have bought, you can also double check from Glu's end. Click Options > Help > Game locations/ destinations. You can see all the houses, apartments etc in every location. Just in case you miss any.

Did your Facebook game get the latest update, by the way?

Hmm, what do you mean when you say your in game ticket never works? Does it not go through or does Glu support never reply? When you successfully submit a ticket, you'll get an instant automated message back saying something like they have received your message and will reply ASAP.

And Jenn0503 may be right, too. Check on that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here is my thought. They left room for additional homes we'll be getting. I too have every home, and I'm 40% of Crib 6. I'm thinking the other 60% will come with future locations.

And there is no one on one support available for Facebook games. Unless it involves purchases in the StarShop, you most probably won't be answered. I've seen a good number fb players with the same complaint that their tickets are unanswered. Perhaps "there is no one on one support" translates to 'we can't answer tickets for FB gamee".
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    How do you guys get to owning every house... I'm far, I'm far. :(
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll gladly sublet the house in Mexico and the NY loft to you for a limerick. I have a limerick involving Nantucket. Anybody want to hear it? My house things started because I didn't want to see what's his name, the sleezy landlord in Downtown anymore. So I paid the rent, that apparently only has to be paid once. I like that kind of Rental. Then Maria really didn't give us a choice, we had to buy the condo. Then Calabasas, for the parties. The rest, well, to be honest, I just don't know how I ended up with all of them. But something tells me there's another 60% of homes in my future. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The only one out of destinations I dont have is the one in LAX which I think is for when I have to meet someone. Also, the Grand Sultan in New Dehli, which is locked. A;so the place in ny next to loft, van we do anything with that?