Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    That jacket looks familiar though. The dress was a Kim's pick I think.
    Oh I never noticed that dress was inside of my closet all of that time. I think that I never bought that dress. Wow Glu why is my closet so disorganized for? It's so hard for me to remember what clothing I own because my closet looks like a store lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Oh I never noticed that dress was inside of my closet all of that time. I think that I never bought that dress. Wow Glu why is my closet so disorganized for? It's so hard for me to remember what clothing I own because my closet looks like a store lol

I wish that it was more organized too. Even if they just separated dresses and shirts, that would help.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    A long overdue compliment, "boss"!!

Screenshot_2015-09-08-10-52-45_zpspm2pcvo7.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    What do you all think of this all withe make up? I think it look nice with certain outfits.

1zc0kmx.jpg
    Sophie
    I wished that these hideous shoes wasn't inside of my closet. I saw a preview of my doll trying on the shoes and it doesn't look good with any outfit. So my doll will never wear the shoes.
    tmp_20934_Screenshot_2015_09_09_18_47_29_1101610.png
    image upload
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Just met Misty..and someone was sitting on her lap.. XD Screenshot_2015-09-10-14-02-08_zpstvz6s6yl.png
  • Lizzy SLizzy S Registered Users 1 Posts
    Simon just called me to say he was sorry because things didn't work out between me and my husband... but we're still married!!! :p
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Tried to find my Sugar & Spice topic to say this, but could not find the topic.

So I will say it here: I like the "Maria's Nana" storyline. Nana is a hoot. Of course, I said "yes" to partying with Nana in Vegas. Lol.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    So this evening I remarried Jesse, even though I said I wouldn't! #babyfever

Meet new wifey Abigail Reed :)

uPCZsps.jpg

WuQQGpS.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Nana in Vegas.

Go get it, Nana!

vsQsIeg.png
  • Jeni3lJeni3l Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I'm coming back to the game after taking about a year off from playing. I've noticed some toons have glossy lipstick and also have plus signs beside their star rating. Can anyone tell me what the heck has changed? And how do I get that makeup bc I WANT it lol
    Jeni3l wrote: »
    So I'm coming back to the game after taking about a year off from playing. I've noticed some toons have glossy lipstick and also have plus signs beside their star rating. Can anyone tell me what the heck has changed? And how do I get that makeup bc I WANT it lol
    Oh the glossy lipstick was from Mario & Jen past weekend event (glam squad). Mario Dedivanovic is Kim's makeup artist and Jen Atkins is Kim's hairstylist. The plus signs are when players that have chosen to do the comback(s). The three different options of the comebacks are fashion icon, money maker, and love guru. If you choose to do the comeback, you get an extra energy boost and you will get to keep everything expect you lose your fanbase. The good thing about making a comeback is that you moved up your ranking faster and it's a challenge to become the #1 ☆ again. But I think that it's worth it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jeni3l wrote: »

The glossy lips was from So Glam weekend event about 2 months back, it was in the earner's box and there's also a new pair of eyes in the event gift boxes.

The + signs is the comeback feature where players who have reached #1 in their game with max fans get the choice to do a comeback. Doing a comeback means losing all fans and dropping to the bottom, then climbing back up. But the advantage is you get a free clothing item and 3 more energy added to your energy cap for each comeback. There's also a new action bubble for each comeback (which I don't really like to be honest). Each comeback you do gives you one + sign, so you'll see some people who have +++ which means they did all 3 comebacks.

latest?cb=20150209035717

I can't tell you everything that has changed, since you haven't played for a year and I only started in mid Feb. But a lot more locations, houses, clothing. You can now have 2 babies, either through adoption at LAX for 160 KStars or by conceiving, you need to reach 15000 points with your spouse. Recent update also gave us a lookbook function in closet and a totally new weekend event where we submit our looks to compete. You can check that out HERE.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A few days ago, I went into the restaurant in Dubai, and I saw Isabella from Oak sitting at a table. I tapped her she started complaining about something, I was so confused I didn't think to screencap it, I tapped again she kept going, finally I got it together and got the last screen. I did NOT do this. What?????? And, it was iOS, so you know it probably won't happen again on the androids.

Isabella.jpg

Before that when I say she was complaining, it was like the begining of a disgruntled employee quitting in a grand manner.
    Did anyone else see this? Isabella goes loopy? - Made for tv movie. Who'll play Isabella. I'm telling you, she was a corkscrew shy of a winecooler. And I'm sure a word won't fly here. (Wow, it did)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg that's cool, I think she's just taking a break from serving vintage wines at Oak lol.
    PM to add
    Wow! The women in KKH are breaking free and doing it their way. Between Isabella and Nana, they are really going for it.

I ran into Nana again at the club!

jLSvIYq.png

Strut your stuff, Nana.

(Should I be bothered that my favorite bracelet my doll wears is the same one as Nana is wearing? Lol)
    I wished that these hideous shoes wasn't inside of my closet. I saw a preview of my doll trying on the shoes and it doesn't look good with any outfit. So my doll will never wear the shoes.
    tmp_20934_Screenshot_2015_09_09_18_47_29_1101610.png
    image upload

Those shoes are terrible. The worst! It would be awesome if we could remove items from our wardrobe that we have zero interest in.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I actually really like those shoes...lol. Because it's hard to find ones that are closed on top of the feet, which I prefer for casual pants, like torn jeans, shorts maybe, etc.

I also like the scrunch-top grey ankle boots, for a similar reason. I was wearing those beige ankle boots/shoes with everything casual before, which couldn't be worn with sandals.

So...can I have you two's extra pair in case mine wears out? :D
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Those shoes are terrible. The worst! It would be awesome if we could remove items from our wardrobe that we have zero interest in.
    I wish that we could sell our clothing, accessories, and hairstyles that we will never use on our dolls. It would be cool if we could auction off our own clothing if Glu allowed players to do that. I was pretty upset when I won the hideous shaggy hairstyle for my doll on a weekend event. It would have been better if I had won the bun up do hairstyle for my doll instead.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I actually really like those shoes...lol. Because it's hard to find ones that are closed on top of the feet, which I prefer for casual pants, like torn jeans, shorts maybe, etc.

I also like the scrunch-top grey ankle boots, for a similar reason. I was wearing those beige ankle boots/shoes with everything casual before, which couldn't be worn with sandals.

Lol I'm glad that you enjoyed dressing your doll with those shoes on. I personally don't like them because it looks extremely huge on my doll's feet hahaha😀
    I mean sure why not? I don't need to dress up my doll with those shoes on anyways. Glu would never put the shoes to look worn out just like in real life because it will always look brand new on our games haha 😁
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I love the gray ankle boots and wear them with jeans and the leopard pants. The beige ankle boots are ok too.

I understand wanting shoes that are closed on top but those shoes make our dolls' feet look fat. I deal with wide feet in real life; I'm not putting my doll through that too.

I wish Glu offered shoe options for our dolls to wear with jeans and shorts.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Carol and Holly:

I hadn't even noticed about the shoes making doll feet look bigger. Now I'm curious to check that out next time. Usually my doll is standing behind a car when I dress her I guess. Lol

I do wish they'd put more casual shoes in, I agree. It's kind of a fashion faux pas as far as I ever knew, to wear high heels with jeans. Or with shorts, I guess, too. And not all outfits go with sandals.

Some sneaks would be great, or - I dunno!

Speaking of foot size, has anyone noticed how tiny Kendall's feet are in the game? I haven't noticed them in real life, but, in the game...I was scrolling past and they are tiny. Just a random observation.
    Carol and Holly:

I hadn't even noticed about the shoes making doll feet look bigger. Now I'm curious to check that out next time. Usually my doll is standing behind a car when I dress her I guess. Lol

I do wish they'd put more casual shoes in, I agree. It's kind of a fashion faux pas as far as I ever knew, to wear high heels with jeans. Or with shorts, I guess, too. And not all outfits go with sandals.

Some sneaks would be great, or - I dunno!

Speaking of foot size, has anyone noticed how tiny Kendall's feet are in the game? I haven't noticed them in real life, but, in the game...I was scrolling past and they are tiny. Just a random observation.
    That's true. I agree with what you're saying though. Glu needs to add more casual shoes to the game. It actually looks ridiculous when my doll is wearing a sweater and jeans with heels on⁉ Sometimes our dolls have to work out on their exercises with the personal trainer on this game. Why does my doll have to work out with heels on for⁉ My doll looks uncomfortable exercising with high heels on.

Edit: Speaking of personal trainers, I found a pic of Gunnar Peterson online. On my game he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't know why he looks so different on everyone's game haha. I think that he's Khloe's personal trainer. I saw she posted a video of her workout session with Gunnar Peterson on Facebook.

tmp_4157_content_852609080.jpg
    how to capture screen

Yep Kendall's feet looks so tiny on the game hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    2hdrv3c.jpg
    My NPC husband Will and I hit 9k in our relationship! I spent 90 KStars on him today, so he better stick with me xD I can't wait until we hit 15k, I want a baby!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    Katherine. wrote: »
    2hdrv3c.jpg
    My NPC husband Will and I hit 9k in our relationship! I spent 90 KStars on him today, so he better stick with me xD I can't wait until we hit 15k, I want a baby!

You're a very generous wife! I've never spent K stars on my spouse.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You're a very generous wife! I've never spent K stars on my spouse.

I don't think I'd ever spent stars on him before today, I was just trying to get that gold bracelet. That is to say, it probably won't happen again!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Sadly I can't spend stars on my husband to progress faster, but at least I'm on 9k level cap. I'm getting closer!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Good luck raising your relationship, Mauve!
    Does anyone know if you still get your first baby at 12k or if you have to wait until 15k for your first?
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Good luck raising your relationship, Mauve!
    Does anyone know if you still get your first baby at 12k or if you have to wait until 15k for your first?
    Yes it's still 12000 points for your first baby then after that it's still 15000 for the second baby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was very tempted to buy a few saved outfits in the wardrobe, but then I missed Luz so one game bought the Flip she sometimes wears. :) I wanted to make it to the hair for all 3 games, and somehow 2 bought all the way up to the gown. And AppleP was happy that she alone of the 3 got the white gown. If AppleP ever gets married again, she buy the hair with the veil and use that as the dress. Had the White gown been the spender (heh heh not earner) outfit grand prize, all 3 games would have done it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Finally it happened to me!
    STveEl6.png?1

yTqT4cZ.png?1

I expect this to occur more frequently from now on!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!