Question

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hey everyone. So I have a question for people who play this game on Anroid, I am marry and my husband do not speak to me. I was wondering if Anroid player do not get the benefits of their partner talking to them.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll had a conversation with her ex hubby when Willow Pape spreads the rumor to the media about my doll's previous hubby was cheating on my doll.

And I also remember that my doll had to do some photoshoots with her ex hubby and her current hubby. And she had a conversation with Nathaniel, her ex hubby and Jack her current hubby. That happened on the photoshoots haha. There's a storyline gig on this game with Ryan Starr and my doll choose to a movie pretending to date her co-star. My doll's current hubby called but wasn't saying the usual stuff about dates. He was actually supportive of my doll's acting career.

At home, spouses should communicate more though. I agree with what you're saying. As for the platforms, it's the same for all of the spouses whether you're an android player or an apple player.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Keia, are you talking about the pink speech bubble ? I always wondered what that was, I play on Android and I never ever saw that in my game, so no talking to the hubby for me :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've always wondered about that too. I see screenshots from iOS players with a pink speech bubble and smiley face.

I'm on Android and I've never seen that before in my game.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What? Time to send a ticket, because you should have the pink bubble!

I'm on Android and always had! It is one of the coolest parts of marriage the declarations of love of our spouses!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I think it depends on the hubby. My first husband always had a speech bubble and was constantly telling my doll sweet things. My second husband didn't really give a c r a p, and never had a speech bubble, which irritated me. It's like each NCP is different and depending on how much they love you, then the speech bubble shows up. I don't know..
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Could it be a difference between phones and tabs ? I even heard people on tabs could have dates at their SO's house while it was not available for people playing on phones...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    My doll's ex hubby and and her current hubby always have the pink speech bubbles when my doll enters inside of her home.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Chanrin wrote: »
    Could it be a difference between phones and tabs ? I even heard people on tabs could have dates at their SO's house while it was not available for people playing on phones...
    I never saw that dates were available at my doll's ex hubby and current hubby homes. I'm playing my game from my Android phone.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Chanrin wrote: »
    Keia, are talking about the pink speech bubble ? I always wondered what that was, I play on Android and I never ever saw that in my game, so no talking to the hubby for me :(
    That's strange because I always see the pink speech bubble on my game when my doll's ex hubby and current hubby were at home. And I'm playing from my Android device.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am starting to think that depend on the person you date. If so I might get a divorce and get remarry on my first comeback. The only time I get a pink bubble is when our relationship improve or if I am doing a gig with him. I go home and there is no bubble at all. It is depressing when your spouse do not talk to you. It would be nice if the partner you choose would call and say "hey i do not love you no more" or something this way we know our partner love us or not. Or the opposite where they call and say "I love you" so you know they still love you. Also add in a love meter where it show how much your husband love you, this way you can see if it is low or not. If it is low you can go on a date or give him gifts to keep his love and interest in for you. When it get low he can call and give you one day to change his mind about his love for you. Instead of that couple list.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I am starting to think that depend on the person you date. If so I might get a divorce and get remarry on my first comeback. The only time I get a pink bubble is when our relationship improve or if I am doing a gig with him. I go home and there is no bubble at all. It is depressing when your spouse do not talk to you. It would be nice if the partner you choose would call and say "hey i do not love you no more" or something this way we know our partner love us or not. Or the opposite where they call and say "I love you" so you know they still love you. Also add in a love meter where it show how much your husband love you, this way you can see if it is low or not. If it is low you can go on a date or give him gifts to keep his love and interest in for you. When it get low he can call and give you one day to change his mind about his love for you. Instead of that couple list.
    I find it strange that your hubby is mute on your game. My doll's hubby always speaks to her when she comes home. It's usually a pink smiley happy face and sometimes a whatever smiley emoji. If you're not seeing this on your game, then I think that you need to contact Glu customer service to fix your game issue.
    tmp_26947_Screenshot_2015_09_20_14_22_09_1932481.png

tmp_26947_Screenshot_2015_09_20_14_22_20_1170174.png

how to do a screen shot
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    My husband never talks to me either. I always assumed it was an amdroid thing but apparently not...
    Suki wrote: »
    My husband never talks to me either. I always assumed it was an amdroid thing but apparently not...
    It's weird how some android players see the pink speech bubbles and others don't.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If you have a non npc spouse they don't speak to you.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    If you have a non npc spouse they don't speak to you.
    I thought that they usually say the same thing over & over again on their greeting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I thought that they usually say the same thing over & over again on their greeting.

Yeah, but they don't have that pink smiley speech bubble is what I meant. The have the heart one, but not the smiley one.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Yeah, but they don't have that pink smiley speech bubble is what I meant. The have the heart one, but not the smiley one.

Garret/Android has a new wife and I think she only spoke to him face to face once when she wanted him to ask the million dolar quention. She's an npc lady he met at the oak. I play on a tablet so based on various theories, she's pretty much a freak! LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've been married to NPCs and Google+ contacts with ranks from A-C list and I've never seen the smiley face bubble... Ever

I play on my mobile phone
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I've been married to NPCs and Google+ contacts with ranks from A-C list and I've never seen the smiley face bubble... Ever

I play on my mobile phone

I play KKH on my phone too. I don't understand how come on your game you've never seen the pink smiley bubble face and I've always seen it on my game.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I rarely see faces anymore, though it probably because I'm dating a gc friend, but I have seen it before.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I play on Kindle Fire, and I don't get a smiley face speech bubble either. Only time I see one is when I hit a milestone in the relationship. :/
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I see the pinky smiley on my iPad game but not the iPhone it is super strange.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think glu need to make your partner have a speech bubble so you can talk to them. So when you at home or see them out you can talk to them. And have a smily face bubble to earn one heart point everyday. On all device.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm playing on iPad and my spouse is a GC friend's doll. I've never seen any pink speech bubble other than recently when she says she's paying for a date. Should I contact Glu?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've been told that NPC spouses say sweet thing sometimes, however my iPad spouse is a personal , bt his a me became glitched, and the game thinks he is an npc. so, let's list who gets nce sentiments and who just gets the regular greeting. If ou want t sat listing your spouse details now, we can look into it tomorrow.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I play on an iPhone and the only times my hubby has had the pink heart bubble was when our relationship leveled up, when he asked to get married and have kids, and then when he pays for dates. He's an npc too!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I play KKH on my phone too. I don't understand how come on your game you've never seen the pink smiley bubble face and I've always seen it on my game.😕

Same. In fact, sometimes I wish my husband would just shut up already! In every room of every house he always has something to say. If I'm in a rush I have to just blow right past him a lot, but I feel a little bad. And sometimes he even stalks me, he'll show up in restaurants and clubs at least once a day--most usually La Rue--it's creeping me out, eek! The emoticon shows if he's happy, and if he's not. The things he says range from really nice to sickly sweet; and his build-ups let me know beforehand that he's very soon going to call me to say "...Let's hang out?" Or if, say, I'm two hours before the end of the 10-hour window to go on a date--stuff like, I wish things would go back to the way they were; or, You're not making enough time for me. Like, what?? I still have two hours! And I only ever missed a date once, because it was so late I fell asleep face-planted into my phone, which was in the bed with me, between my boyfriend and me. He had the heart one when he asked me to get married; both times he asked if I wanted to have a baby; when he's said he's paying in a restaurant; and when he says he's giving me a gift. ('Cause I'm so sexy. Hee!)