Options

How do I remove my husband's hat

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
My husband is wearing a hat and I really want to remove it but I don't see how I can

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Unfortunately hats cannot be removed from our hubbies. Maybe someday Glu will change that so players can put on or take off their hubby's hat.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh thankyou I'll just get a new husband then lol we're only 500 points into the marriage
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Oh thankyou I'll just get a new husband then lol we're only 500 points into the marriage

My doll's hubby wears a hat too but my doll stayed with him because my game doesn't have a lot of attractive guys haha
    I wish that my doll's hubby have hats in different styles or sometimes I wish I could just take off his fedora hat.
    What style of the hat was your doll's hubby wearing?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My doll's hubby wears a hat too but my doll stayed with him because my game doesn't have a lot of attractive guys haha
    I wish that my doll's hubby have hats in different styles or sometimes I wish I could just take off his fedora hat.
    What style of the hat was your doll's hubby wearing?

A baseball cap which does go with his outfit but then I saw he was wearing it at our wedding and it made me want to take it off of him but I have another A list guy who is good looking so I might start dating him
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    A baseball cap which does go with his outfit but then I saw he was wearing it at our wedding and it made me want to take it off of him but I have another A list guy who is good looking so I might start dating him
    Good luck with dating the a-lister guy. You will get more benefits because of his star power.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Good luck with dating the a-lister guy. You will get more benefits because of his star power.
    Thanks alot 😊
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Maybe put 'be able to change hair and features on spouse' in the suggestions topic? I would but it was your idea :)

The hats are glued onto the hair unfortunately.