Top couples list

HelloDevyHelloDevy Registered Users 8 Posts
I haven't moved up on the top couples list in FOREVER I'm on the A list and my husband's on the e list and we've been stuck at #44 for weeks

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg! It's the same thing that is happening to my game too! I'm an a-lister and my husband is an e-lister. We're still stuck at #47 on the top couple list. This is my doll's 2nd marriage. I'm not sure if that's the reason why it's harder to move past the top 50 on the list. (I'm not that determined to reach #1 on the top couple list anyways). Hmm...I wonder what's up with that?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    It's because of marriage ..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    What do you mean Truffle? Because of Marriage isn't very clear.

But, it's a slow climb to the top, everyone also in your list contributes to your fluctuation the same as they do concerning your Number rank. You can move up or down, depending on what your contacts are doing. I got to number 17 once, but it was more important to change partners than to become number 1.

And just like the quest for a proposal, sometimes it just takes a long time. I'll find after an 8 hour date in Oak, I'll go up in Couples Rank, taking me to 65 from #66, but then someone in my contacts dates better, and I move down again. Luckily, top couples rank isn't that important.(reward and xp wise) And, it's not just our friends in the list, it's NPCs as well. How can we expect to top the Computer Couple Crystal and Chad? They don't date, they exist solely to taunt us and take up a top spot in the Couples List.

But if rank is important, then date, date, date, date, date, date and date. Then do it again. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck at #45. Not budging an inch! =/
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I've never been higher than #23. Lately I've been hovering around the #25 mark... if I don't have a date within 12 hours, I drop two ranks, then when I do finally have a date I gain a rank, etc. I'm about to divorce my husband though because I don't see the point of wasting sooo much money and energy on him anymore. I was only sticking with him to get to 100% on love 6 and earn the K-stars LOL. Now I've achieved that, so buh bye.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I've never been higher than #23. Lately I've been hovering around the #25 mark... if I don't have a date within 12 hours, I drop two ranks, then when I do finally have a date I gain a rank, etc. I'm about to divorce my husband though because I don't see the point of wasting sooo much money and energy on him anymore. I was only sticking with him to get to 100% on love 6 and earn the K-stars LOL. Now I've achieved that, so buh bye.
    To Twiztidrose, I feel ya, Doll. One of my dolls has to wait until a higher-ranked couple splits up to advance, lol. Just try to hang in there if he is not overly needy. But you, Wolfandbutler, for shame! It appears that your hubby should have had a much later expiry date on your prenup, eh? :-)
    RubyD wrote: »
    To Twiztidrose, I feel ya, Doll. One of my dolls has to wait until a higher-ranked couple splits up to advance, lol. Just try to hang in there if he is not overly needy. But you, Wolfandbutler, for shame! It appears that your hubby should have had a much later expiry date on your prenup, eh? :-)
    It's his own fault! If he wanted me to stick around longer he should have taken me out on a couple of nice dates instead of making me pay for everything! And how about he change a few nappies for once, instead of always leaving it up to me? I feel like a single mother already! #DroppingTheDeadweight
    It's his own fault! If he wanted me to stick around longer he should have taken me out on a couple of nice dates instead of making me pay for everything! And how about he change a few nappies for once, instead of always leaving it up to me? I feel like a single mother already! #DroppingTheDeadweight
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" sounds like an awful lot of excuses for your gold-digging ways, lol.
    RubyD wrote: »
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" sounds like an awful lot of excuses for your gold-digging ways, lol.
    How am I the gold digger when I pay for literally everything tho

He's the cheapskate
    How am I the gold digger when I pay for literally everything tho

He's the cheapskate

snip
    I'm about to divorce my husband though because I don't see the point of wasting sooo much money and energy on him anymore. I was only sticking with him to get to 100% on love 6 and earn the K-stars LOL. Now I've achieved that, so buh bye.
    For richer or poorer. You are the celebrity with deep pockets. He never promised anything but that and the 100% rating on love 6 and his family heirlooms of K-stars.

You realize I'm joking with you, right? Also, I thought he was a stay-at-home husband who helped with the household chores and 2 a.m. feedings. My bad.
    Girl, I was just joking with you too.... (although my point still stands that the gold digger joke doesn't really make sense, since one of the most annoying things about dating in this game is that it's sooooo expensive and not worth continuing once you reach max. Glu should fix that imo, give us more incentive to keep dating)
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im stuck at 14, even if i date my husband 6 times a day im alwaysssssssss at 14 :(
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Im stuck at 14, even if i date my husband 6 times a day im alwaysssssssss at 14 :(

Wow Kitty, while I know you're frustrated to be stuck there, I am impressed you've reached #14. I don't know anyone else who has made it that high on the couples' list.

(Also, welcome to The Forum)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Wow Kitty, while I know you're frustrated to be stuck there, I am impressed you've reached #14. I don't know anyone else who has made it that high on the couples' list.

(Also, welcome to The Forum)

Thank hollysick , well i was trying so hard to get at leat to the top 10 but it seems impossible to reach , i stop doing my other gigs and i only dated him 5 or 6 times a day for a week
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I married my husband last weekend and were already number 1 on the couple list. We just did a ton of dates.
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I married my husband last weekend and were already number 1 on the couple list. We just did a ton of dates.

wowww congrats you are so lucky
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Thanks. I was married to my first husband for a long time and we just broke 100. The only difference is this husband and I date all the time. He's called me for a date once. There's no need for it bc were always dating lol
  • KajalMehtaKajalMehta Registered Users 1 Posts
    Then I thing you need to do something unusual thing which increase your performance.
    Paintings online
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I find this frustrating. I been at number #19 and #20 for the longest.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I've been on the top of the list, but went down later. I only wanted the 2 K-Stars. :p

Just date a lot around 5 times a day, without them asking you out. I usually date at the Oak and 1 or 2 hour dates.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I've learned that you have to take advantage of when the spotlight is on you and your significant other. You simply cannot go on one date and call it a day. I went from #39 to #13 in one day. If you have the finances and the patience for it you can do it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I've learned that you have to take advantage of when the spotlight is on you and your significant other.

Is that right ? Interesting... Do you mean when Ray tweet something like "X and Y call it quit, does it have something to do with youdollsnamehere" ??
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I don't think it is true because if you are in the spotlight it is not like you can go on a date again because one you out of energy and two the date might be to long and by that time the spotlight is off. It is great that you went up so fast, but everyday is a struggle for me. I just made to #18 on the couple list and I am happy now I have to make sure we do not drop. I find it hard to keep husband happy and trying to do a job at the same time. Eventual with all the dating you end up broke and have to work. You could go on five dates with your husband or boyfriend and still lose fan or get drop.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I don't think it is true because if you are in the spotlight it is not like you can go on a date again because one you out of energy and two the date might be to long and by that time the spotlight is off. It is great that you went up so fast, but everyday is a struggle for me. I just made to #18 on the couple list and I am happy now I have to make sure we do not drop. I find it hard to keep husband happy and trying to do a job at the same time. Eventual with all the dating you end up broke and have to work. You could go on five dates with your husband or boyfriend and still lose fan or get drop.
    You know you could gain a lot of energy for tap on street items so you can go on multiple dates if your really wanted to. You basically grind. You don't have to wait till you recharge. That's where you waste most of your time on. It's tedious, but it's the fastest way I know. I usually exchange from the oak to another dating place to gain money if I'm getting low. This is why I don't push anyone to gain in having a spouse. Oh and if you're doing a comeback wait of having a spouse because it makes it harder on you.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Sometime taping on the street item there is no energy bolt, but I complete understand. The oak is highly expensive so it very wise to save a lots of money before going a date as well. Thank you for the tip, I am start to not care about the couple list anymore lol.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Sometime taping on the street item there is no energy bolt, but I complete understand. The oak is highly expensive so it very wise to save a lots of money before going a date as well. Thank you for the tip, I am start to not care about the couple list anymore lol.

True, but that's why having a jet is so crucial in the game. It'll save you so much money especially for future dates. Yeah, I think my game glitches out saying I was #1 before and I didn't receive k stars for it. And it's not even a bunch of k stars anyways. All spouses are novelties. Nothing more.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Dating weekend events are a great way to move up faster on the top couple list. I took advantage of it so that's how I saw improvements on my doll's and hubby's relationship.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• dipalisinghdipalisingh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Then I thing you need to do something unusual thing which increase your performance.