General Complaints Thread

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm soooo mad at myself! I received my daily gift boxes and instead of choosing one of the boxes I always choose, I picked a different one. Of course the hair that I want was in the box I didn't choose. Argh!!!!!

That's how I felt in the so glam event when the eyes were in the same exact spot TWICE.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm soooo mad at myself! I received my daily gift boxes and instead of choosing one of the boxes I always choose, I picked a different one. Of course the hair that I want was in the box I didn't choose. Argh!!!!!

That has to be frustrating! I always pick the third box in the top row, I'm not sure how that started but it's what I've always done.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Katherine, well, tell me you're a Gemini and I'll spit. I was trying for the purple wrap dress about a year ago. And it was jumping all over the place. My son, taking a statistics class said I should pick a box and play it through. The probability is better if you stay put. AND....that is the same position I picked. And, if you ever have a hunch, pick that box, but be prepared to feel compelled to go back and play our box for either 10 or 40 Stars. lol.

Sometimes you want to switch, but how will ou feel when you choose another box, and our pick has the hair, or the eyes, or whatever it is. Oh, yesterday, our Fave gave me the White gown one out of 3 times. BTW, just for fun, do you have a 2nd fave box? I like the one underneath, or the one to the left next. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Katherine, well, tell me you're a Gemini and I'll spit. I was trying for the purple wrap dress about a year ago. And it was jumping all over the place. My son, taking a statistics class said I should pick a box and play it through. The probability is better if you stay put. AND....that is the same position I picked. And, if you ever have a hunch, pick that box, but be prepared to feel compelled to go back and play our box for either 10 or 40 Stars. lol.

Sometimes you want to switch, but how will ou feel when you choose another box, and our pick has the hair, or the eyes, or whatever it is. Oh, yesterday, our Fave gave me the White gown one out of 3 times. BTW, just for fun, do you have a 2nd fave box? I like the one underneath, or the one to the left next. ;)

No way! Also, a few months ago I noticed my cousin picking that box, and I told her that I always picked that one and she said that she always did too. That's exactly how I feel about our box, I would pick a different one but then I'll think about how frustrated I'll feel if the prize I wanted was my box and I didn't get it, so I'll always choose it. My second favorite is the one below/diagonal to it and to the left, but I'll mix it up sometimes.
    (I'm not a gemini, but my birthday is June 21, so I think if I was born a day earlier I would be. Haha)

EDIT: Or maybe I am a Gemini? I don't know anymore.
    120rmnq.jpg
    Or a Cancer??
    5mfhix.jpg
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    No no no no no who ever said June 21st was Cancer ??? It's definitely Gemini :D
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Daily prize box: Bottom row, second from left (as faces the screen.)

But sometimes I get bored and pick another one, or ask someone to pick one for me.

Last time I asked someone to pick one for me, this is what happened. But it's OK, it broke up the monotony.

q0kdqlk.png

So, what is my gripe, since this is Hookah Den...well...Hmm...the halter dress and other wearables in there continue to elude me. :) I'd like at least one halter dress. Those are the cutest of the new prizes.

Holly: Thank you, re: the London assistant. I wish her eye makeup were available to us dolls.
    June 21st is truly on the Cusp. Depending on the source Cancer begins the 21st, or 22nd. My brother was the 23rd, and definitely Cancer. So, The Gemini in you can truly claim both signs. A side for each sign in fact. :) Do you see yourself with traits from both? But the biggest Gemini trait is the two sides.

And that's so funny about how if we pick a different box, we have to grab ours too, just incase it was 'the one' that day. I guess we really are creatures of habit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    June 21st is truly on the Cusp. Depending on the source Cancer begins the 21st, or 22nd. My brother was the 23rd, and definitely Cancer. So, The Gemini in you can truly claim both signs. A side for each sign in fact. :) Do you see yourself with traits from both? But the biggest Gemini trait is the two sides.

And that's so funny about how if we pick a different box, we have to grab ours too, just incase it was 'the one' that day. I guess we really are creatures of habit.

Both signs are the two I feel I have the most traits in common with. I suppose I'm a Cancemini?
    It is pretty funny!
    Oh, I love that. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Yeah with an assistant like this I doubt I'll make much of an appearance in my so chic London store. and yes I did spend over 30,000 kash, why couldn't we do an interview and choose our own assistant? She doesn't look "so chic" to me.
    image.jpg
    On the plus side, at least her colours match, right?....
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I have to ask: Does anyone else gets the video offer once a month? I've seen that some of you can watch a bunch of videos every day, but I only get it once every month :/
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    I have to ask: Does anyone else gets the video offer once a month? I've seen that some of you can watch a bunch of videos every day, but I only get it once every month :/

I remember a point in time where I gotten at least 10+ stars a day in other offers from videos in limbo. I pretty sure it varies for everyone.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I've been playing since the game started in June 2014 and have never had video offers. You can imagine how I feel about that.
    iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Why does Glu always have a VIP event a week before or after I get paid? :( I can't afford to purchase much at the moment. Why no free k stars for gigs anymore? I barely picked up my game this past weekend because I was exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to post here. If I could have gotten a k star for gigs I would've probably downed energy drinks and grinded like crazy. I'm so crabby though. This is my 17th day in a row working, no days off.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Why does Glu always have a VIP event a week before or after I get paid? :( I can't afford to purchase much at the moment. Why no free k stars for gigs anymore? I barely picked up my game this past weekend because I was exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to post here. If I could have gotten a k star for gigs I would've probably downed energy drinks and grinded like crazy. I'm so crabby though. This is my 17th day in a row working, no days off.

Yikes Esslletea! You need a day off! Do you have one coming up?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hopefully this Sunday, Holly! I'm used to working a lot of hours weekly (usually atleast 50-55). But yeah I think I overdid it a little but it was unfortunately my own choice! I could have said no but I'm trying to save up for a cruise next month. So, that will be a really nice vacation for me. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Jadore_MoiJadore_Moi Registered Users 17 Posts
    While I normally love KKH, the game is starting to lose it's appeal. First issue is that for some reason I'm unable to go on dates with my husband. He no longer shows up on my friend's list. He's usually in my homes, but there's no option to say hello or send a gift. Checked everywhere and I never started a date with him. Our relationship is over 9000, so I keep using K-Stars when he attempts to divorce me since we don't go on dates.

At this point I'll never have a "North West" on my arm. :-(
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I've been playing since the game started in June 2014 and have never had video offers. You can imagine how I feel about that.

Me neither! It sucks :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Me neither! It sucks :(

I've seen maybe 3 videos in Android since I started a month ago. Facebook doesn't have that option but here in Brazil some of the other offers do pay what they offer. I just won 20 K-Stars doing an poll offer. They don't always work because I don't always meet the require profile for it but maybe once every 2 weeks I get to win 20 K-stars which is pretty good. They'll probably go away in a matter of second during the weekend but I still have the option.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

Well I'm lucky. I've seen a total of 3 videos since last year. Just wow! :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I guess location have something to do with the amount of videos we get to see (or don't see). A bit unfair, I guess.
    One game just got to the bag, the other 2 aren't close. And the dress is back up to 600 instead of 500? I too was disappointed for no special payout after the completion of the times events. So, we had a few events when it was achievable if you didn't have luck with gift boxes. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The glitch that changes my baby's name is still on ...:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Can the event jobs work out more evenly toward the event points?

After doing multiple 8 or 6 hour jobs, and thinking that next one would win the shoes...I finished that job and was 3 points short of the shoes. I did not want to risk that happening again so I pretty much stopped there. One more job, then decided it wasn't worth stressing.

So can the job rewards add up more evenly so that after doing 2, 3, 4 jobs or whatever, you hit each mark? I know this is a bit suggestion-y but it's more of a gripe.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stop making weekend events harder.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Stop making weekend events harder.

I second that! GLU DO YOU HEAR???!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Without buying giftboxes and being lucky enough to win event items, we are not able to get the dress. Apparently, when we show we are happy when it's 500 points, they raise it back to 600. And, in the past with an event like this, the thread should have filled up with complaints. The fact that we're not here complaining all weekend, simply tells me, people are starting not to care. So, when Glu reads the thread, don't think the lack of posts is because you got it right. It's because you're getting it so wrong so often, people aren't caring as much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I literally can't be bothered to post in the weekend thread when I realized they made it harder. I would usually still make an effort to post even when I'm real busy but this time, nah.

What's complaining for when no one listens.
    PM to add
    I sadly concur.

I did not even want to try for the prizes this weekend.

I wanted the sneakers badly because I have said about 1,000 times on here that I wanted them. It would be a poor showing of me not to try. I did not have patience this weekend to grind so I even bought K stars because of course, each 8 hour event, takes 34 energy plus another 34 from a world tour of pet touching, and then is still short about 5-8 energy.

After a handful of 8 or 6 hour events I thought...Ok one more and I'm set...but no it was 3 points short. 3 points?! That's a slap in the face...please make it come out more evenly than that. So I had to do another 8 hour job...and got the shoes. Then I thought, next time I picked up the tablet, well MAYBE I can get the handbag so I will half try. I will play and if I get it, I get it but no more stars spent on energy bolts this weekend.

It became clear that without grinding and foregoing sleep I wasn't going to get the handbag.

Why do game programmers forget that this is first and foremost, entertainment. If it ceases to be fun, it is dead in the water.

Koko and others here, I agree that it's barely worth complaining and as I said a long long time ago here - companies should worry when customers STOP complaining because then they have given up.
    The thing is we still hope. And I have to confess AppleP had to have a dress this weekend. The androids they just tapped whatever they got and then they rested and while they rested Apple P tapped around. She tapped things that aren't even tappables for KardashianSake! and when I couldn't tap...if Babalu was home, he tapped for me. I told him I'd look the other way if he used my Amazon acct. So, yes, I'm ashamed to say AppleP got her dress with about 10 minutes left to go. The other games did the bags. Psychologically, when you have ground yourself into dust to reach 300, and see it is another whole 300 points to the dress you just give up.

but yeah, AppleP gets her way. My fingers tingle. That's not good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary