Options

Makeup question

Onyx1117Onyx1117 Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been playing KKH for a while now but recently had to restart. Im making my way through the story still and haven't gotten to any Mario/Jen quests. My question is, I see a lot of people with lip gloss and makeup that I don't have so I was wondering if those were event items or if there's something that I could to.

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Onyx1117 wrote: »
    I've been playing KKH for a while now but recently had to restart. Im making my way through the story still and haven't gotten to any Mario/Jen quests. My question is, I see a lot of people with lip gloss and makeup that I don't have so I was wondering if those were event items or if there's something that I could to.

Yeah the eyes and the gloss were from an weekend event. So glam weekend event.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    pretty much the things we beg for in hair and make up, they put in weekend events, making it so some people are straight up never going to have it
  • Options
    Onyx1117Onyx1117 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Yeah the eyes and the gloss were from an weekend event. So glam weekend event.

Well that sucks :( was really hoping that there would be a way for me to get them because the makeup options are so limited in game so it had me kind of excited for a second. Another disappointment in the game lol
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    pretty much the things we beg for in hair and make up, they put in weekend events, making it so some people are straight up never going to have it

It does feel that way, doesn't it Daphy? Which is sooo crazy!!! Glu should want to keep customers happy imstead of frustrated.

Onyx - The lip gloss lips and eyes with lashes were items from a weekend event. I was lucky enough to win them both BUT there are hairstyles from previous weekend events that I would probably give a kidney for.

A couple of months ago Glu held a "Throwback Sale" and I'm hoping that they have another one soon. It was full of items from special weekend events.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens