Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I think I'll have a baby with Fred... I hope I get a girl.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Thank you for posting those pics!! And yes she has very good taste in men. Fredrick definitely being one of the hottest. I broke up with Liam right before the second baby update came out. 10 dates away from another baby. Ugh. There's only one little one. Im trying to get a second with Rocio.

Your welcome. I'm glad that I can help. Well I'm hoping that your doll and her hubby can stay together for the arrival of their second baby. I think that he's the right guy for your doll. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Mauve wrote: »
    I think I'll have a baby with Fred... I hope I get a girl.
    So your doll has 1 baby daddy and wants another baby with a different guy?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So your doll has 1 baby daddy and wants another baby with a different guy?

Ramona is a hopeless romantic... And I also grown to dislike my first baby daddy. He's handsome, but I was never infatuated by him like I was with Fred. So Fred was my first choice, but Jeff was more competitive so I went with him first.
    6CD05677-852E-47C2-8192-94721C0A030B_zpsd7qbpsco.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Your doll and Fred would be super cute together. That would be an adorable baby!!
    Thank you! I sure hope so since we just tied the knot. Maybe their is the beginning of a new love story?

image_zps8d5tnpxt.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Ramona is a hopeless romantic... And I also grown to dislike my first baby daddy. He's handsome, but I was never infatuated by him like I was with Fred. So Fred was my first choice, but Jeff was more competitive so I went with him first.
    6CD05677-852E-47C2-8192-94721C0A030B_zpsd7qbpsco.png~original

Your story sounds very interesting. I can't wait to hear the rest of it when your doll has two different baby daddies. I can only imagine the difficulties it will bring since because your doll has to raise her first born child by herself. My doll was a hopeless romantic only once but she came to realize that she rushed into marriage too fast when she married Nathaniel. Then she realized that Jack was the right man for her and wants to have a family with him. So is your doll married again for the second time?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thank you! I sure hope so since we just tied the knot. Maybe their is the beginning of a new love story?

image_zps8d5tnpxt.jpg~original

What a beautiful wedding photo! Your story will be very interesting with two different baby daddies and half siblings. I wonder the upbringing will it become to raise two kids. I hope that your current hubby can become a stepfather to your first child. Every child needs a positive father figure in their lives.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Your story sounds very interesting. I can't wait to hear the rest of it when your doll has two different baby daddies. I can only imagine the difficulties it will bring since because your doll has to raise with her first born child by herself. My doll was a hopeless romantic only once but she came to realize that she rushed into marriage too fast when she married Nathaniel. Then she realized that Jack was the right man for her and wants to have a family with him. So is your doll married again for the second time?

Fourth time is the charm! Heh... My first marriage was an arranged marriage by the game so I could do the marriage quest... I hated that so much... And he was a D lister... However I couldn't deny how sweet he was! My second marriage was BORING!! I married some depressing NPC, I barely lasted a month with him. He was so gloomy to hang around so I had to kick him out my house...Next was my baby daddy, and my longest relationship ever Jeff! He was very intriguing to be around. Always had something witty to say, so that kept Ramona entertained for awhile. They always been distinctly close to each other, especially professional life. Though the fired died out after about 4 months of hard work. Ramona has been single for a few months, but dated around here and there, until she built up the courage to speak to Fredrick. Ever since she saw him she's been lost for words, butterflies swarmed by the dozens in her stomach. He spoke so sweetly with a bass that'll make your heart swoon before melting. He was surely something special and she had to make him her's.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Fourth time is the charm! Heh... My first marriage was an arranged marriage by the game so I could do the marriage quest... I hated that so much... And he was a D lister... However I couldn't deny how sweet he was! My second marriage was BORING!! I married some depressing NPC, I barely lasted a month with him. He was so gloomy to hang around so I had to kick him out my house...Next was my baby daddy, and my longest relationship ever Jeff! He was very intriguing to be around. Always had something witty to say, so that kept Ramona entertained for awhile. They always been distinctly close to each other, especially professional life. Though the fired died out after about 4 months of hard work. Ramona has been single for a few months, but dated around here and there, until she built up the courage to speak to Fredrick. Ever since she saw him she's been lost for words, butterflies swarmed by the dozens in her stomach. He spoke so sweetly with a bass that'll make your heart swoon before melting. He was surely something special and she had to make him her's.

It's good that your doll took a long break from the dating scene. Ramona needed to reflect on her previous marriages before she started to get back into the dating scene.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great thread Carol ;)

I posted Vats' story at this [thread=128836]thread[/thread] that Noona did a while back, I couldn't get the quote from my quote and I don't remember what was the original thread where it was posted, but for those interested in my story is on the first page, and there is also the story of other members there!

Another time I update the story. Just for curiosity the picture below was made exactly on this day a year ago ...
    04dj7iX.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Great thread Carol ;)

I posted Vats' story at this [thread=128836]thread[/thread] that Noona did a while back, I couldn't get the quote from my quote and I don't remember what was the original thread where it was posted, but for those interested in my story is on the first page, and there is also the story of other members there!

Another time I update the story. Just for curiosity the picture below was made exactly on this day a year ago ...
    04dj7iX.jpg?1

Okay Vats I will wait for your updated story. I can't wait to read it. 😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ratchetqueenratchetqueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    Currently my character called Aysia is seeing a B List fashion designer called Christopher Williams. Her second partner Aysia has a lot of commitment issues as she still has "meet ups" with other guys. Nothing crazy but she still gets her sugar daddy allowances and caviar meals. 💷🎀 She's young in her career so she's doing anything she can to get to the top.

She met him at Lif and since then it's progressed really well. He's not too clingy which suits her well. They are engaged and I do see both of them getting married at some point but it's all chilled out right now. Nothing too rushed. 👌🏻

I would include a picture but I'm on my phone right now haha.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Omg you girls are so much fun!!.

Xime is married to Mitchell...sometimes she thinks he's not the man of her dreams because there are so much better looking guys out there!, but she has invested so much time and effort on their relationship that it doesn't feel right to just divorcing him. After all he has been there for her in all the horrible moments when Willow ruins things.

They took a breake some months ago, Xime's life was so bussy because she discovered that working on weekends payed better than any other day of the week and while doing so she forgot to take the time to go to this date he had planed for them. He called and said their marriage was not what he thought it was and he wanted to live!. It was a very bad time for them, they were almost 2000 point short of having the baby she had planned for so long.!!!!..so, what did she do?, she paid the marriage counseling (74 k-stars) and they had wedding number 2.

Wed_2.png

Some time after that they welcomed baby Adam.

Adam.jpg

Sometimes she still wonders if all those K-stars were worth this marriage but then she looks at little Adam and yeah...of course it's worth it. They waiting for baby #2 at any time now!!!

baby_2.jpg

Clearly not as good graphics as all you guys/girls have but it looks like so much fun that I had to give it a try!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Currently my character called Aysia is seeing a B List fashion designer called Christopher Williams. Her second partner Aysia has a lot of commitment issues as she still has "meet ups" with other guys. Nothing crazy but she still gets her sugar daddy allowances and caviar meals. 💷🎀 She's young in her career so she's doing anything she can to get to the top.

She met him at Lif and since then it's progressed really well. He's not too clingy which suits her well. They are engaged and I do see both of them getting married at some point but it's all chilled out right now. Nothing too rushed. 👌🏻

I would include a picture but I'm on my phone right now haha.
    Yaaaaaaaay 😊
    I love more love stories.
    That's a very interesting story. I am so entertained right now. At least your doll's partner isn't that clingy like the rest of the spouses on this game hahaha. I usually include pics on my posts and I'm usually on my phone too haha. I would like to see pics since I'm a visual person.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Stardust1 wrote: »
    Omg you girls are so much fun!!.

Xime is married to Mitchell...sometimes she thinks he's not the man of her dreams because there are so much better looking guys out there!, but she has invested so much time and effort on their relationship that it doesn't feel right to just divorcing him. After all he has been there for her in all the horrible moments when Willow ruins things.

They took a breake some months ago, Xime's life was so bussy because she discovered that working on weekends payed better than any other day of the week and while doing so she forgot to take the time to go to this date he had planed for them. He called and said their marriage was not what he thought it was and he wanted to live!. It was a very bad time for them, they were almost 2000 point short of having the baby she had planned for so long.!!!!..so, what did she do?, she paid the marriage counseling (74 k-stars) and they had wedding number 2.

Wed_2.png

Some time after that they welcomed baby Adam.

Adam.jpg

Sometimes she still wonders if all those K-stars were worth this marriage but then she looks at little Adam and yeah...of course it's worth it. They waiting for baby #2 at any time now!!!

baby_2.jpg

Clearly not as good graphics as all you guys/girls have but it looks like so much fun that I had to give it a try!.
    Awwwww...I'm so happy that your doll and her hubby made up and got back together. That's so sweet. Their marriage had a second chance after all after getting remarried. I believe that having a family made their marriage even stronger. Marriage is so challenging on this game lol. Omg I just realized that your doll had a hard time balancing her professional life and her love life. I can't wait to see their second baby. I think that it's worth it that your doll stays with her hubby and after all she had to win his heart back.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Awwwww...I'm so happy that your doll and her hubby made up and got back together. That's so sweet. Their marriage had a second chance after all after getting remarried. I believe that having a family made their marriage even stronger. Marriage is so challenging on this game lol. Omg I just realized that your doll had a hard time balancing her professional life and her love life. I can't wait to see their second baby. I think that it's worth it that your doll stays with her hubby and after all she had to win his heart back.

Thanks to you for giving a different face to the game putting all this lovely ideas for us to try!. It really has given me a second wind for playing the game because it can be a lot of tap, tap, tap LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Thanks to you for giving a different face to the game putting all this lovely ideas for us to try!. It really has given me a second wind for playing the game because it can be a lot of tap, tap, tap LOL.

Your love story made me cry and it made me so emotional. But don't worry though. It was actually happy tears lol😭😢😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Your love story made me cry and it made me so emotional. But don't worry though. It was actually happy tears lol

That is so sweet. Guess what?

Gabriel.jpg

Baby Gabriel!. Adam got a baby brother after Xime reached max level with Mitchell. Such a crazy hair LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    That is so sweet. Guess what?

Gabriel.jpg

Baby Gabriel!. Adam got a baby brother after Xime reached max level with Mitchell. Such a crazy hair LOL.

Yay 😄
    Congrats on adding a new addition into your doll's family. He is so adorable 👪
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Kat's had two husbands. Her first husband, Bort, who was a famous producer, had a kind and humble personality. What drew Kat to him at first was his bright green eyes and orange-red hair, as well as his subtle Irish accent.
    10p7os9.jpg
    The two had been dating for a while when they received the news that celebrities could finally marry. At last, they could have a perfect wedding! The possibility of having ginger, green-eyed kids was not far off. Bort proposed to Kat right away, and they were so happy to be husband and wife. However, it didn't last. After a gig, Bort called Kat and revealed that he regretted marrying her and had only been using her to pay for dates and clothing to go with his fedora. Kat was heartbroken and refused to charm him, instead enjoying a few single months to recover.
    efv6f.jpg

Katherine was at a club when she met William. He was smart, funny, and kind. No one could deny that they rushed into their marriage, but they couldn't have been happier.
    Marriage Scrrapbook
    fcl10m.jpg
    wiooyx.jpg
    att2sx.jpg
    Will and Kat have been together for several months, and they can't wait to have a baby together.
    34fjz0w.jpg
    They're at 9k in their relationship, and while they don't know if they'll get their baby at 12k or at 15k, they'll be downing lots of vintage wine until they start a family.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    Katherine. wrote: »
    They're at 9k in their relationship, and while they don't know if they'll get their baby at 12k or at 15k, they'll be downing lots of vintage wine until they start a family.

How cute are they?!. I'm glad she finally got her ONE. They will absolutly get their first born at 12000 and their second one at 15000. Xime was right at the edge of 12000 when the glu world updated and the max level went up to 15000 so for a while she thought she would have to wait 'till 15000 to have her little baby but the next day after reaching 12000 her hubby Mitchell asker to have a child and she agreed so at 12000 they had Adam and just after a while at 15000 Gabriel was born.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Kat's had two husbands. Her first husband, Bort, who was a famous producer, had a kind and humble personality. What drew Kat to him at first was his bright green eyes and orange-red hair, as well as his subtle Irish accent.
    10p7os9.jpg
    The two had been dating for a while when they received the news that celebrities could finally marry. At last, they could have a perfect wedding! The possibility of having ginger, green-eyed kids was not far off. Bort proposed to Kat right away, and they were so happy to be husband and wife. However, it didn't last. After a gig, Bort called Kat and revealed that he regretted marrying her and had only been using her to pay for dates and clothing to go with his fedora. Kat was heartbroken and refused to charm him, instead enjoying a few single months to recover.
    efv6f.jpg

Katherine was at a club when she met William. He was smart, funny, and kind. No one could deny that they rushed into their marriage, but they couldn't have been happier.
    Marriage Scrrapbook
    fcl10m.jpg
    wiooyx.jpg
    att2sx.jpg
    Will and Kat have been together for several months, and they can't wait to have a baby together.
    34fjz0w.jpg
    Omg! Your love story was so good. I can't believe that your doll's previous hubby used her for her money and his personality changed for the worst. He's a gold digger scumbag haha. I'm happy that your doll took a break from the dating scene. Kat needed to take her own time to get over her horrible marriage.

I'm rooting for Kat and William to stay together. They seem happier together. They make a beautiful couple and will have beautiful kid(s) together too.

Oh BTW I love the s****book that you created for your love story. It's very creative. It brings back happy memories from your doll's wedding.💐😊💍💎👰💑
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    How cute are they?!. I'm glad she finally got her ONE. They will absolutly get their first born at 12000 and their second one at 15000. Xime was right at the edge of 12000 when the glu world updated and the max level went up to 15000 so for a while she thought she would have to wait 'till 15000 to have her little baby but the next day after reaching 12000 her hubby Mitchell asker to have a child and she agreed so at 12000 they had Adam and just after a while at 15000 Gabriel was born.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad it's 12k, I'm much closer than I expected. Congrats on having Adam and Gabriel! Xime and her family are so cute.

EDIT: and thank you, Carol! I had fun creating the s****book, haha. I'll add more photos if I get the chance. Hopefully they'll stay together awhile!

Also, I was bored and I made a little chart of the hair and eye colors that I'm hoping our kids will have. What do you guys think?
    ad2mig.jpg
    (The first two photos are the parents, just for reference.)
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    So does that apply if you had a baby with another man and married another? I REALLY hope so. Like my finances are dying a slow painful death.

image_zpsbcolu9gd.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad it's 12k, I'm much closer than I expected. Congrats on having Adam and Gabriel! Xime and her family are so cute.

EDIT: and thank you, Carol! I had fun creating the s****book, haha. I'll add more photos if I get the chance. Hopefully they'll stay together awhile!

Also, I was bored and I made a little chart of the hair and eye colors that I'm hoping our kids will have. What do you guys think?
    ad2mig.jpg
    (The first two photos are the parents, just for reference.)
    My game surprised me with the my doll's son features. Her son looks like his mother. I don't know if my doll's second child will look like his/her mother or father. My doll's hubby has brown hair and brown eyes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

So does that apply if you had a baby with another man and married another? I REALLY hope so. Like my finances are dying a slow painful death.

image_zpsbcolu9gd.jpeg~original
    Tell me about it. My doll will be happier when she's reaches the max level soon and calls her hubby to dates at Punta Mita hah

Dating weekend events are usually good to increased your relationship level and get earn able items. But the worst part about it is having dates with your spouse at the Oak Club leaves you broke. 😐
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Tell me about it. My doll will be happier when she's reaches the max level soon and calls her hubby to dates at Punta Mita hah

Dating weekend events are usually good to increased your relationship level and get earn able items. But the worst part about it is having dates with your spouse at the Oak Club leaves you broke. 

I love to take them to Florence for dates...I guess I do have an inner celebrity lol. Now that they have reached the max they don't go there as much but I like it because it's a club and the only think they have to buy is drinks, dates can be long or short, sure you won't get a 200 point date but they have a lot of "love" points because they hug, kiss and make out during those dates in 10AX. So, when I'm playing and have one of those "I've miss you let's go on a date" quests I go there for the fun of it And maybe win a 100 kdolars, e energy and level up points if they reach 100% love.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    I love to take them to Florence for dates...I guess I do have an inner celebrity lol. Now that they have reached the max they don't go there as much but I like it because it's a club and the only think they have to buy is drinks, dates can be long or short, sure you won't get a 200 point date but they have a lot of "love" points because they hug, kiss and make out during those dates in 10AX. So, when I'm playing and have one of those "I've miss you let's go on a date" quests I go there for the fun of it And maybe win a 100 kdolars, e energy and level up points if they reach 100% love.
    My doll and her hubby had disagreements before for the random hours of dates. So my doll will gladly accept the shorter dates with her hubby and start dating at Punta Mita as soon as her second baby arrives. I guess I already have a plan lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think I made a good call on dating someone else instead of trying to make up with my baby daddy. However I'm close on having my second baby, but I'm working on my comeback right now.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.