What about misty?

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
Why isn't misty a VIP?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's because V.I.P.s are for real life celebrities. I think that's why Misty is not included on the V.I.P list.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    1234talya wrote: »
    Why isn't misty a VIP?

If you're talking about the VIPs we can invite to gigs, they are real life people. If you're talking about the VIP section of the Photo Booth, that's an excellent questions. Simon, Maria, and other NPCs are in the VIP section of the photo booth. You would think Misty would be there too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If you're talking about the VIPs we can invite to gigs, they are real life people. If you're talking about the VIP section of the Photo Booth, that's an excellent questions. Simon, Maria, and other NPCs are in the VIP section of the photo booth. You would think Misty would be there too.

I checked inside of the V.I.P section on my photobooth and Misty wasn't even included there. Hmm... I wonder why?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yeah, I wondered why we had others, Ray Starr? for example in the photobook, but not Misty. See I'd love to have us each give Misty a makeover, but if we can't put her into the photobooth, it's not that easy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want her in our photobooth too! If Elizabeth Korkoz is in there, Misty definitely deserves to be in there!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I wish I had Misty too!

I don't have Korkov and also is missing one Jonathan pose in my photobooth, weird!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I didn't even know there was so much people in the VIP photobooth LOL. You guy are the real deal of knowing this game!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's Wintour disguised as Korkov in the game. That's the reason for having her in the Photo Booth. :p Crystal and Chad Dylan should also be there... Oh and why's only Willow wearing a trash bag?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I think the most important question here is WHAT ABOUT CASSIO ??? lol

Seriously, Mitsy, Cassio, Crystal, Chad, Garrett St Clair, Alvin Greene...

They're not real life celebs, but we grow attached to them we should be able to at least pose with them... My doll haven't seen Dirk since the Willow Pape incident at the very beginning so why is he included ? Why the hell can we pose with Hiro Nakayama ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »

They're not real life celebs, but we grow attached to them we should be able to at least pose with them... My doll haven't seen Dirk since the Willow Pape incident at the very beginning so why is he included ? Why the hell can we pose with Hiro Nakayama ?
    Dirk Diamonds ranking never increased on my game lol so I never understood why he's part of the V.I.P section of the photo booth. Sometimes my doll takes selfies with him. And sometimes she calls him to co-star with her on gigs haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I can't even do that since he was merely a love interest to me, he's just plain useless.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »

Dirk is the Willow of the guys...maybe that's why?. He's currently getting on Garrett's nerves just as much as Willow gets on Xime's nerves sometimes.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    It's Wintour disguised as Korkov in the game. That's the reason for having her in the Photo Booth. :p Crystal and Chad Dylan should also be there... Oh and why's only Willow wearing a trash bag?

The "trash bag" suits Willow Pape to a tee. Personally, I do not care whether or not Misty Levin, Chad Dylan Parker or Crystal Fletcher are in the photo booth. They are not VIPs. Why is Dirk Diamonds even in it?

Miu%20Miu%20Spring%20RTW%202009_zps8pzowalr.jpg