Start Over?

Song-birdsSong-birds Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been playing for less than a week and I just accidentally spent all of my stars on something I didn't mean to click and doesn't help me at all. I'm at level 8 and now down to 1 star. How easy is it to earn more stars? Is it better just to start over at this point?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    You can earn more k-stars by watching daily videos from the free offers from the StarShop. Or you can purchase kstars from the Star Shop. I wouldn't recommend restarting your game because you will lose everything which includes your progress and have to start all over again from scratch.
    tmp_18787_Screenshot_2015_09_19_21_27_11_1202396.png
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I thought about starting over as well. My advice is if you already have exclusive item like you can't get them back such as the item from the weekend event do not do it. I only want to start over because dating and trying to #1 in ranking can be a struggle. But since you already starting out I think it is good to start over.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    If you started less than a week ago it would be better to start over.

You won't get back 160 kstars that quickly without paying real cash (that is what they give to beginners now, right ?)

That's actually what I did with my game, explored a bit for a few days, made a few mistakes and started over ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    If you started less than a week ago it would be better to start over.

You won't get back 160 kstars that quickly without paying real cash (that is what they give to beginners now, right ?)

That's actually what I did with my game, explored a bit for a few days, made a few mistakes and started over ^^

160?. I started on android a month ago and have never seen that kinda number of stars!!!. I don't remember how many stars I had as E lister but I'm sure it was not more than 20.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I just installed the game on my tab to check...

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-26-43_zps8dmrdknv_edit_1442766481467.png_zpswtq9xdkw_edit_1442766520062_zpsqehbxa4m.jpeg

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Song-birdsSong-birds Registered Users 3 Posts
    Woah I wish I got that many! I started with like 4! I think I might start over anyway now that I have the hang of game and know where to find anything I think it will go faster.

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-26-43_zps8dmrdknv_edit_1442766481467.png_zpswtq9xdkw_edit_1442766520062_zpsqehbxa4m.jpeg

Omg!!!... Is it like a geographical thing?. I'm in brazil so I get less?...geez. I don't think I have ever seen that many kstars. My max was like 80 at one point. :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am not sure how many I got when I started, 4 sounds right. Ugh. 376? So you can start the game and buy the Jet and a vehicle with no effort whatsoever?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Song-birdsSong-birds Registered Users 3 Posts

Are you sure that's not how many stars you have purchased? I just restarted it said all my purchases would be restored.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Yep, when my game restarted on my iPad, I had about 700 k-stars already there.
    Yep, when my game restarted on my iPad, I had about 700 k-stars already there.
    Doesn't that take you back to the beginning of the game like the first level or something? I remembered I started playing my game, I accidentally spend my k-stars on gigs that weren't available to do at the moment . I didn't restart my game. I earned my k-stars by watching daily videos. I felt like I worked too hard and I probably lost sleep by playing this game to start all over again. I don't know⁉
    I felt like it wasn't worth it to me to start from the very beginning.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Doesn't that take you back to the beginning of the game like the first level or something? I remembered I started playing my game, I accidentally spend my k-stars on gigs that weren't available to do at the moment . I didn't restart my game. I earned my k-stars by watching daily videos. I felt like I worked too hard and I probably lost sleep by playing this game to start all over again. I don't know⁉
    I felt like it wasn't worth it to me to start from the very beginning.

My game restarting wasn't on purpose --it just happened, and I was pretty upset about it but I guess it's 'oh well' now.
    My game restarting wasn't on purpose --it just happened, and I was pretty upset about it but I guess it's 'oh well' now.
    Did your game accidentally restarted by itself several times?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Song-birds wrote: »
    Are you sure that's not how many stars you have purchased? I just restarted it said all my purchases would be restored.

I doubt it since I had not restarted, simply installed the game on my new device (and I did not even connect it to my google account (or maybe I did unknowingly ?)) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway regardless, If you spent little time on the game, I'd still recommennd you start over; tell us how many kstars you acquire if you do so ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
    Did your game accidentally restarted by itself several times?

Yep, one time I was not able to get my game back since I stupidly didn't back up my data on ICloud. I think it's all good now, it hasn't restarted yet BUT IOS9 is really messing up my IPad.
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Omg!!!... Is it like a geographical thing?. I'm in brazil so I get less?...geez. I don't think I have ever seen that many kstars. My max was like 80 at one point. :(

Foreign-exchange rate perhaps?
    Ben Wijaya wrote: »
    Foreign-exchange rate perhaps?

I was thinking about that yesterday. Maybe it's that...in any case it makes me mad with jelousy!!!. lol.

My God...it's only a matter of time before I start to give in and buying kstars but I don't want to!!.US$10 or 15 is R$30 or 45...that's like two days having a full lunch out of home or a week worth of public transportation from home to work and back. Yeah...I should keep on trying to win free stars. lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!