Options

Recover please

sierra2287sierra2287 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
My 5 year old accidentally uninstalled my KKHW game I was left off at level 19 please help me my name was Glam K on the game please help me get back to where I was I surely will appreciate that thanks very much

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    If you have iOS I think you could use icloud data
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    sierra2287 I'm so sorry but we can't directly help with recovering your game as this is based on your individual device and settings. We can try to give you some advice to attempt to recover it yourself - as Danielle_Models says it is sometimes possible to recover from back up such as iCloud. Are you on iOS or Android? However please be prepared for the possibility your game is lost, in which case Glu may be able to refund in-game star purchases. Wishing you best of luck I hope you can get it back :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KolpoiuKolpoiu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have you tried any Android data recovery tool? As I know some of them can restore lost data including apps as long as your data weren't be overwritten.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, and Welcome kolpoiui. This is an old thread, 3 months since the last post. Please don't bump old threads with advice. Original poster never came back, I'm sure the issue was resolved, or with a 5 year old, life took another turn. There are active threads in General Discussion that would welcome your participation. :)

Nice to meet you, and again..

Welcome.jpg

We have an Introduce Yourself thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172378-Introduce-Yourselves-Getting-to-Know-You Why not post there and say Hi?

Closing this thread. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.