~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you guys, yes I've been yearning for this bun hairstyle forever! It passed me thrice! But now I have it :) I tie my hair up in a bun in real life like this, except not super neat lol I'm just never good with hair. A bun and a ponytail is the best I can do.

iABuc7m.jpg
    PM to add
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    This is only for people who have read all the Hunger Games books. A trailer just came out that will probably make you cry.

If you haven't read the final book, please don't watch this.

http://www.eonline.com/news/696448/r-i-p-fandom-the-new-mockingjay-trailer-for-prim-has-destroyed-everyone-s-emotions
    You remind me of the babe...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Ugh. This guy must have an incredible personality or something. I just don't get it. Just wanna cover that mouth with kisses...
    image.jpg1_zpsldlystt0.jpg

man,
    Kylie didn't have lip implants. It's from macking on her barbed wire mouthed bf
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone noticed how soothing the background music from the baby's nursery room is❔❓
    It is so serene as soon as my doll comes inside and checks on her son Quintrell.🌝🌚
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm not either. It's odd to me.

Kylie will be launching her website soon and it will include makeup tutorials too. Her's will probably have a fee as well smh

This must be how the rich stay rich lol

Edit/Update:

Khloè, Kendall, Kylie & Kim all launched their websites/personal apps today. All are free for 7 days and introductory price of $2.99

I read that Kylie's site is destroying her sisters when it comes to paying members.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ack! Those teeth! Looks like his gums are bleeding.
    Had a little vent here. ;)

On another note, I can't wait for General Hospital's Jake to find out and remember he's Jason.

ANd, Big Brother....as much as I didn't like Austwins, I am missing Austin. He was crazy fun. 2nd choice was Johnny Mack. Ugh. I don't want Vanessa to win. Everytime they passed on getting her out of the game, I wanted to kick them in the end zone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

On another note, I can't wait for General Hospital's Jake to find out and remember he's Jason.

ANd, Big Brother....as much as I didn't like Austwins, I am missing Austin. He was crazy fun. 2nd choice was Johnny Mack. Ugh. I don't want Vanessa to win. Everytime they passed on getting her out of the game, I wanted to kick them in the end zone.

I was really disappointed by how petty Austin behaved in the jury house. I hate it when the jury members focus on their own anger instead of who is playing the best game. I don't like Vanessa either but she has played an amazing game. She had a hand in every single eviction. Even once other players realized how powerful she is, she convinced them not to vote her out. She's won a record number HOHs and has also won the veto a few times.

I want Jake to be Jake and the original actor return as Jason. Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Oh I know, but, I think Vanessa should take 2nd. I'd like Steve to get it. He didn't do much except stay in the game with no blood on his hands until Bam....when power was in his hands, he dismantled Austrwins. Otherwise, Vanessa would not be sitting in a prize seat.

And I would agree about the original Jason. Except he was a dirty birdy. He told everyone at GH, and all the fans, that he was leaving the soaps, he loves his fans, but he was retiring to his ranch in Tennessee, Kentucky, some lovely southern state I believe. So, no one can be angry with a man who wants to dote on his family. It's commendable. Good old Jason.

Last episode is a friday he's in the Port Charles River. That monday his Stanky behind was on a rival soap. Family time my aunt Buttocks. So, because I don't like people who aren't honest, people who fool me, I'm really liking Jake as Jason. The chemistry between Carly and Jake is right there. Something in his eyes tell me he's working his behind off to make people forget Steve Burton as Jason. It's working for me. There was no reason to lie to everyone. Why write yourself a nice little exit story, to drop the farce when you hit the front door? I don't know. But Steve Burthon (Jason('s muscles? Oh. where's my fan, and pass me a mint julep, I feel the vapors comin on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Wow, it looks great on your doll! The hairstyle seems to be pretty rare, I don't think I'd ever seen it in my boxes before I received it.
    wrgej7.jpg
    I should use mine more. :D
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    Yeah flaunt it, a lot of people covet it (just like I used to for months!).

Ok, so I kept saying how I didn't have time to shop 500 KStars, and I can't believe I went to bed totally forgetting about the VIP event! Thank god for a nightmare I had, I woke up and suddenly remembered, I had a mini heart attack thinking the event ended. I came back to life because there's still 3 hours on the timer. But I was super tired, I just couldn't be bothered with taking my time to browse. I got a bunch of hairstyles and clothing in haste, I just didn't have the energy to go through every location to buy pets etc.

I just checked I think I bought like 8 hairstyles, 2 clothing and 4 accessories. My gift box gave me the gift box necklace, so yay!

Oh and when I woke up, I had no idea but I had bought the Kim's pick lol. No idea how that happened! But whatever, great excuse to spend! What a crazy weekend!

Just very broke now without any way to earn KStars.
    PM to add
    But wasn't it fun? After AppleP's fashion show, the Android phone that started it all just needed a few things. She ended up with the 500 red gown. The Tab Android, got the Kim's pick and then went through to the hair. It was very hard to not go down to the dress, but I have to always be a VIP Event ahead star wize. Thing that ticks me off about the Kims Pick, it classes with the animal print shoes we have. And why not some snow leopard? It's not a tan world out there. *Insert wagging finger.

But I had a great weekend, except I missed Luz.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko! I missed you, too! And I missed the game, but it still crashes before I can do anything! I couldn't shop even, so no chance to get the VIP items! I adore that hair and the red gown, too. Wah!

Sounds like you enjoyed your shopping spree, though! I'm very happy to see the results! If my game can be fixed, I'll post more often again... I'm especially bummed because my dolls must be divorced by now! I'm dead in the water.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that Luz, I was hoping that your game had been repaired over the weekend, what a shame! How long we'll have to see that?Hoping that everything goes in the best way when your game come back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh man Luz, I missed taking pictures with you in my photobooth, no wonder you weren't changing outfits. What happened though.
    PM to add
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hello, what happened Luz?
    Sorry about the extended vacation folks
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Noona! Noona! Noona! Welcome back. Luz' game is not working, We have to get that fixed, and a huge Welcome Back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you Koko!
    Seems like everything is going fine here.

I have to re-download the game...I hope my progress comes back just fine..although I am scared it won't:(
    I also accidentally deleted folks from gamecenter..sorry about that..and now I am back to having problems with GC again..ugh. Until it gets fixed I will hang out with you all over here.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Hi Noona!!

Where were you, we were starving :p
    PM to add
    Yeah, and she comes back without food. Harrumph.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the concern, everyone! And Noona, it's so exciting to see you again!!

Well, the fashion week event ended two Sundays ago, as you remember; I played the event successfully. But on Monday morning I opened up the game, and it crashed again a few seconds after it finished loading. It's never worked again. I missed last weekend's event. Glu said they looked at it, but can't find the problem. I think they're going to have another look at it, but I don't have much hope.

Over the first week, i kept trying to do stuff in little bursts before the game could crash-- i think i managed to change my girl's hair or necklace once over several crashes and re-starts. And i even tried to send my dolls on a date to prevent them divorcing, but it's basically impossible, since the game can't 'remember' what happens in such short stretches of activity.

I think I'm out of luck!

I hope you get all of your stuff back, Noona!

Sorry about the no food..

Out of the box is going to open up again soon, but for now I made Dump Cake! I love this because it is like my ultimate comfort food.

Here is Pumkin
    Pumpkin-Dump-Cake-with-livelaughrowe_com__zpsndfl1uk9.jpg

Here is fruit
    Rhubarb-Dump-Cake-59161_zpszzhqsgpk.jpg

That's lovely, Noona! My stomach is growling harder than ever now, so I'm off to lunch! So nice to see you.

Oh wow Luz I am so sorry to hear that! I hope it gets better tho..is Glu looking into it?

Thanks Nai! I was in a tropical storm, and down time.

I also learned that none of my game data was saved....gosh I hate starting over!...oh well got to do it.

Oh wow, Dump cake. I love dump cake, But today I'm making a cheesecake to surprise Mr. PuterHead. He Loooooooooves my cheesecake and it's our anniversary tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh wow Luz I am so sorry to hear that! I hope it gets better tho..is Glu looking into it?

Thanks Nai! I was in a tropical storm, and down time.

I also learned that none of my game data was saved....gosh I hate starting over!...oh well got to do it.

A tropical storm? Wow, that sounds dramatic! Can you tell us more about it? Where were you, roughly?

I'm sorry you have to start over!

Well, Glu was talking to me about it last week, but I haven't heard from them for several days. I don't know. I think I need to give up. I mean, maybe if I deleted and re-installed, or if I restored my device from a backup on iCloud, or some other maneuvering, I might get somewhere... but I don't even understand if it's still possible for me to do that anymore, based on the confusing threads over in FAQ. It's very discouraging, and I'm telling myself that I don't care anymore in order to keep from getting mad. I hate missing events. It was bad enough to miss the VIP last weekend (that hair, that red dress!!!!), but it's just gonna drive me nuts to miss an earner event this weekend!

Hehe glad you like it Koko!

I was in TS Erica..didn't have anything for a good week, but they are slowly coming back.

Wow, I hope it gets fixed, man there are some past weekend things that I really want! Ugh hopefully they will come back.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, Glu was talking to me about it last week, but I haven't heard from them for several days. I don't know. I think I need to give up. I mean, maybe if I deleted and re-installed, or if I restored my device from a backup on iCloud, or some other maneuvering, I might get somewhere... but I don't even understand if it's still possible for me to do that anymore, based on the confusing threads over in FAQ. It's very discouraging, and I'm telling myself that I don't care anymore in order to keep from getting mad. I hate missing events. It was bad enough to miss the VIP last weekend (that hair, that red dress!!!!), but it's just gonna drive me nuts to miss an earner event this weekend!

Try contacting Alkoholics. I've seen posts from him regarding the Cloud and he seems the most knowledgeable.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Naimonster wrote: »

Thanks Nai, but this thread refers to Android issues, right? I'm iOS... maybe I'm being dense, but I don't think it'll work for me.