~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Try contacting Alkoholics. I've seen posts from him regarding the Cloud and he seems the most knowledgeable.

Maybe I will... I mean, I do know how to restore my device that way, and I have done so on a number of occasions, many months back. But people seemed to be saying that doing so has become impossible because of changes made by Apple or Glu. I'm not interested in risking it. But maybe Alk will have tried it lately and know whether it's still possible...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks Nai, but this thread refers to Android issues, right? I'm iOS... maybe I'm being dense, but I don't think it'll work for me.

Oh woops, I totally forgot! Is there a way to do that for iOS I wonder.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    the post Nai quoted was for Android. Luz is iOS, and I think you need clearance from the estate of Steve Jobs before you can peer inside the workings of an Apple product. Luz don't give up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's good to see you all back here. :o

Luz, hang on! It's been a week? Gosh I think I didn't date Steph for a week or two during exams but she never called for divorce.

The first call you'll receive will be from the So Chic employees for your profit. That was the case for me. Quickly start a date before Stellan calls you.:p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    the post Nai quoted was for Android. Luz is iOS, and I think you need clearance from the estate of Steve Jobs before you can peer inside the workings of an Apple product. Luz don't give up.

Thanks, Miss Moderita. I'll try to be patient, see what happens.

Charli wrote: »
    It's good to see you all back here. :o

Luz, hang on! It's been a week? Gosh I think I didn't date Steph for a week or two during exams but she never called for divorce.

The first call you'll receive will be from the So Chic employees for your profit. That was the case for me. Quickly start a date before Stellan calls you.:p

Hi Charli! I think Stellan's a bit more high-maintenance than other spouses. He's actually divorced me after 48 hours in the past! But here's hoping. At least we're not trying to have any more kids or anything...

I think Steph is an unusually kind spouse, though, too!

AppleP offered to keep him warm in the meantime. He quickly put on the Shark Sweater. hehehe Served the Bish!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, let's just say this seems like a bad omen. It's what pops up every time I open the game: the result of my ill-fated attempt at a date! And it's apparently our anniversary, too! So sad... :p

image_zpshi5l2jis.png

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I just reopened my game and all of my progress is back!!! I am also bombareded with quests, that I have never seen before! I am so happy.

Wow Luz I didn't know that Ray would say that! Interesting..and I am also not good with love.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I still see you guys my friends, in the game! Please let me know if you see my outfit change:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    no, I think you're reading that wrong. maybe. Ray Powers is a A$$Hat. (had I used that word rather than my poorly chosen Hole, I might still have my radio show. Sigh) anyway.. He said you're Top Couple #1, were you already top couple #1? Ray is probably trying to be funny. Remember the Horse adoption? What the flock? We have to think positive thoughts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We'd been #1 for a long time. I'm afraid this is just Ray throwing shade again!

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What a lovely day, Noona is back and hasn't lost her progress! Welcome back my dear friend!

Luz I didn't understand anything of that situation, that happens before your game crash? Anniversary W T F?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, let's just say this seems like a bad omen. It's what pops up every time I open the game: the result of my ill-fated attempt at a date! And it's apparently our anniversary, too! So sad... :p

image_zpshi5l2jis.png

This happened to me once because I started a date and then went of to live my life and forgot about it. As long as I know this is one of Ray's ways to say your date was ****. It didn't cause Xime's husband to file for divorce.

The time you had had to be off the game it's different. It might cause him to call your doll and say some pretty nasty things before ending the relationship. Again it happened to me. I had to stop playing for 2 or 3 days because RL got in the way and when I went online again I didn't even had time to run to a restaurant and call the hubby, he called Xime and just trash her...it was pretty harsh because this NPC had been very sweet before that. Since they were already 2000 point short of having child #1 she paid 74 K-stars to make him happy. There is hope thought, because another time the app on facebook was having problems and I couldn't access the game for 4 days and when it was finally solved the hubs had no problem at all...they're like that even in games lol.

In any case I think glu should be able to help you, either by finding out what's wrong and fixing it or helping you recover your data if it gets to the point where you have to re-start the game...I think.

Good luck!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Hey am I the only one who is excited about Empire coming back tonight? I've loved Tiraji since she was in that other show with 5 homeless girls, 'fostered' by some rich benevolent guy, who expected to plop them in a fine swedish boarding school, but instead raises them at home. I have to find the name of that show.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey am I the only one who is excited about Empire coming back tonight? I've loved Tiraji since she was in that other show with 5 homeless girls, 'fostered' by some rich benevolent guy, who expected to plop them in a fine swedish boarding school, but instead raises them at home. I have to find the name of that show.

Yes omg I love Empire show. I'm excited for the second season to come back. I'm wondering who else is a fan of the show on the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

And.......Marisa Tomei. I love her. If I could be any celebrity, it would be her at the age of My Cousin Vinnie. Absolutely love her. Oh, I'm still trying to find the name of that tv show from when she was just starting I think.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm waiting...😑
    CCq_Jg_Wx_UEAAI2qf.jpg
    screen capture windows 7
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I still see you guys my friends, in the game! Please let me know if you see my outfit change:)

You didn't change outfit in my game. Neither did Polkadot.

By the way I heard the fix for iOS 9 is out?
    PM to add
    So as y'all know about last year, I had a camel.

And this time I have a boy (bull) and two babies (sheep) Say hello! :)

fVBsBNz.jpg

Farmer Charli! I love it. Have you been caring for these guys as thoughtfully as you did your camel? I like how the bull seems to have a decorative halter just like the camel did. Everyone wants to feel pretty sometimes, right?

They are lovely. My fave is the bottom left. And it's nice seeing you in the pics with them. Waving hi from NY, where I get excited when I look out in the morning and see bunnies running across the yard. Oh, here was my big encounter with wildlife.

Deer.jpg

So, it was a summer's day a few years ago, I was in the kitchen (open floor plan mudroom, kitchen, breakfast nook, den. My son screamed, and there was this tremendous thud against the Sliding door that leads to the deck and pool area. Here is this (it looked huge standing on it's hind legs slamming the door with his front legs) little deer. He didn't go away, just kept slamming the door, He wanted in. Animal Control, then the police, and after the cops trying for 20 minutes to figure out what to do, deer backed up ran from one side of the yard to the other, and managed to clear the 6 foot fence and escaped. So, he jumped in, terrorized this suburban housewife and mother for half an hour. Funniest part, the cop is standing on the patio, and saying Well Maam, if there was a deer back here, there isn't one now ................ and then the deer nearly knocked him on his butt flying past him. Holy SH......ok, that was a deer. I think. then he radioed for back up. Here I was, on the phone with 911, and the operator says "Maam, you and your daughter have to calm down" Bamm another jump on the door. That was my brush anything larger than a St Bernard.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Charli I can't tell who is cuter you or the animals, should I ask what you intend to do with them? I don't think so, I think this story doesn't have a very cute end!

Koko I laughed a lot about the cop, looks like you described a scene from a movie!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Did y'all enjoy the premiere of Empire? It was like a roller coaster!

I love seeing your animals Charli!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw Charli I can't tell who is cuter you or the animals, should I ask what you intend to do with them? I don't think so, I think this story doesn't have a very cute end!

A sad ending, and I have a hard time dealing with it. Like giving away my favorite kid or something. :(
    To feel personal loss, to feel the pain and to do it gently, without the animal feeling pain, is the best way to go and I ensure that.

Yeah I kept them well. Fed them. And above all, respect them. It came with the halter. Also wanted to give my boy ample space to move around instead of keeping him tied by a short rope. But he's pretty fierce and might hurt people. He's kicked me multiple times, ain't that easy to maintain them. :p

Hehe kool story Koko. I wish a deer would pay a visit to us someday.

And thanks Holly! :D

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Hehe kool story Koko. I wish a deer would pay a visit to us someday.

Right?. I think the only deer I've ever seen is Bambi lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Hi, KK:H_Staff. Your inbox is full today, so I can't pm you, and now I'm just going to reply here. Your idea didn't fix the issue. Thanks for continuing to help!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ok, I'm sorry for that outburst. But, this didn't work, next one will. Oh hang on. Let me show you my Android Luz Hair. I'm not taking it off till she's back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Heh, I live near all kinds of wildlife. Deer, coyotes, field mice. Usually whenever I meet them, they have untimely deaths. I remember going to school last year finding a large deer split in half. I honestly felt like crying... Poor thing..
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Oh Mauve, I would not have been able to hold it together if I saw that. I'm sorry you had to see something like that. Poor animal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary