describe your doll's personality

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
welcome-desi-glitters-7.gif

hi-desi-glitters-28.gif KKH celebs❕❗ All of our dolls have something special in them that makes them very unique. It's their personalities. It's their character that makes their fans to admire them as a person.

What words would you use to describe your doll's personality? What are your doll's strengths and weaknesses when it comes for his/her qualities? Before describing your doll's personality, just think of it as playing your doll's character role in a movie. Is your doll's characteristics similar and/or different to your personality in real life?

Feel free to post pics of your doll. It can be a collage showing different sides of his/her personalities.

Well I will go first since I started this thread lol.

Violet-Smile-Glitter.gif

©ⓐⓡⓞⓛ ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓⓐ

8yi2z7.jpg

3D-Pink-Star.gif

Carol Davida has special qualities about her personality. She's a classy person when it comes to dealing with Willow Pape. Her strength is that she's a perfectionist when it comes to her acting skills. She's a bit of a diva when she's modeling on the fashion show (she has an alter ego when she's on the runway)
Carol Davida is an ambitious and optimistic person. She's a humble celebrity because Hollywood didn't change her as a person. She's caring because she cares about her loved ones. Carol Davida is a creative person because she loves unique fashion designs on clothing. She's an assertive businesswoman. She's calm and easygoing. She's kind and friendly to her fans. She's a generous humanitarian because she loves to donate a large amount of money to charities. She's an independent and hardworking woman. She's a fun socialite since she loves to go clubbing and making appearances. She's self-confident when she takes selfies. And last but not least she's an amibivert (extrovert and introvert). On her private life, she's usually shy and stays on her comfort zone. When it comes to her professional life, she opens up and comes out of her shell. So it's a good thing that she has a balance of both personalities.

512034rzsy0ndxk3.jpg

In real life I'm pretty much an introverted person and I'm an artistic person. I'm a humble, easygoing, kind, caring, calm, and helpful towards others. I'm a perfectionist and a creative person. I love fashion too just like my doll does. The similarities between my personality and my doll is that we have likable personalities. The differences between our personality is that she has the ability to be an ambivert, and I cannot be an extrovert and an introvert. I wish that I can be an amibivert in real life but I've learned to accept my shy personality as an individual.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Well let's see...
    My doll's name's Dolce. No one really knows what's her real name, or if that's her real name at all. That's how they used to call her in college anyway, and no, it's not because of Dolce & Gabbana.

She's... very straight to the point, to be quite honest. She just goes with the flow. She's usually very diplomatic, doesn't like drama, in fact she's gotten bad buzz for not being involved in some sort of drama, go figure. However, she, every so often, goes "**** it" and just #YOLO's the **** out of whatever whenever she feels like it.

In the world of fashion she's very structured, I'd say she's more than structured. She's not into the bling bling or flashy things. She likes polished, classy looks, and she's quite reserved. She's of the mindset of Coco Chanel, as in women's fashion should not be constrictive.

She's really reserved, although not shy; there's a difference.
    I mean she went from retail job to full stardom mode in like, no time, so although she likes the lifestyle, she doesn't really like to be all about the glamour and ****, but when she has to be a glamazon she's a ****ing glamazon, you bet she is and will be. She can be cynical every so often, but she knows how and when to be cynical.

Not that much into social media and taking selfies, although she's not against those things at all; she lets her PR deal with her social media, because she's too busy.

She'd rather be organizing a fashion show than modeling in one. She was studying to become a fashion designer, so she feels like using her newfound celebrity status to focus on her passion is going to turn out well.
    Acting is not really her thing, although she gets the job done, and she still doesn't see the point of appearances. She'd rather be designing clothing and being more focused on her businesses. I think she'll end up retiring from all that spotlight to become a fashion designer. Suits her better.

EDIT: Also she doesn't really have any hard feelings toward Willow, Chad, and Crystal.
    She doesn't give a **** about Chad and Crystal's power couple's status nor acting careers because she's not interested in acting, and Willow? She thinks she's not that bad, although she has a thing for messing around with her just for her own amusement.

In her personal life, she's bi. Married a model she met at a fashion show. It was not her plan to get married but Rachel's a good woman although she can be needy every so often.

I'll post a pic of Dolce in a sec.

EDIT: Here she is as of now.
    snc6ti.jpg
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well let's see...
    My doll's name's Dolce. No one really knows what's her real name, or if that's her real name at all. That's how they used to call her in college anyway, and no, it's not because of Dolce & Gabbana.

She's... very straight to the point, to be quite honest. She just goes with the flow. She's usually very diplomatic, doesn't like drama, in fact she's gotten bad buzz for not being involved in some sort of drama, go figure. However, she, every so often, goes "**** it" and just #YOLO's the **** out of whatever whenever she feels like it.

In the world of fashion she's very structured, I'd say she's more than structured. She's not into the bling bling or flashy things. She likes polished, classy looks, and she's quite reserved. She's of the mindset of Coco Chanel, as in women's fashion should not be constrictive.

She's really reserved, although not shy; there's a difference.
    I mean she went from retail job to full stardom mode in like, no time, so although she likes the lifestyle, she doesn't really like to be all about the glamour and ****, but when she has to be a glamazon she's a ****ing glamazon, you bet she is and will be. She can be cynical every so often, but she knows how and when to be cynical.

Not that much into social media and taking selfies, although she's not against those things at all; she lets her PR deal with her social media, because she's too busy.

She'd rather be organizing a fashion show than modeling in one. She was studying to become a fashion designer, so she feels like using her newfound celebrity status to focus on her passion is going to turn out well.
    Acting is not really her thing, although she gets the job done, and she still doesn't see the point of appearances. She'd rather be designing clothing and being more focused on her businesses. I think she'll end up retiring from all that spotlight to become a fashion designer. Suits her better.

EDIT: Also she doesn't really have any hard feelings toward Willow, Chad, and Crystal.
    She doesn't give a **** about Chad and Crystal's power couple's status nor acting careers because she's not interested in acting, and Willow? She thinks she's not that bad, although she has a thing for messing around with her just for her own amusement.

In her personal life, she's bi. Married a model she met at a fashion show. It was not her plan to get married but Rachel's a good woman although she can be needy every so often.

I'll post a pic of Dolce in a sec.

That's very interesting. I wish our dolls could be friends on each other games. Is your doll's personality similar or different to your personality in real life?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    That's very interesting. I wish our dolls could be friends on each other games. Is your doll's personality similar or different to your personality in real life?

She's very similar to me in some aspects, for starters physically speaking yeah she's very similar to me [the face only]. I am usually very concise and straight to the point, although I do it in a diplomatic manner. I try not to be a drama starter but I feed off of it lmao. As for romantic relationships, not really. I'm not really interested in what my doll has. What she has happened by mere coincidence. I do want to work in the world of fashion but as an editorial designer, not fashion designer.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    She's very similar to me in some aspects, for starters physically speaking yeah she's very similar to me [the face only]. I am usually very concise and straight to the point, although I do it in a diplomatic manner. I try not to be a drama starter but I feed off of it lmao. As for romantic relationships, not really. I'm not really interested in what my doll has. What she has happened by mere coincidence. I do want to work in the world of fashion but as an editorial designer, not fashion designer.

Ok cool. I thought that it would be a good idea to start this thread because I wanted to learn about each other doll's characteristics and forum members as individuals. I enjoyed reading your doll's personality and yours too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ uo ʇuǝɯɯoɔ 11ıʍ ǝs1ǝ ǝuoʎuɐ ɟı ɹǝpuoʍ ı

Can anyone take a lucky guess and figure out what it says even though the post is flipped upside down❔❓😌😏
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I believe you said I wonder if anyone else will comment on this thread.
    I believe you said I wonder if anyone else will comment on this thread.

Yes you are absolutely correct. That was definitely a lucky guess haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    A wonderful idea as always. I don't really have much pictures of Xime because she's a facebook avatar and as everybody knows we facebook players are totally outside of the cool things the app has to offer. Sometimes I wonder if glu really want us to play lol. But because Xime and I are very focus women we decided that they all can go do whatever, so far we have enjoyed our journey and after 2 comebacks nothing is going to stop us now.

Xime's story is kinda Alice in wonderland story. One day she was going about her business and Kim just gave her this great oportunity to start something new. At first it was a temporary fix. So chic was a good place to work, they gave her the hours to pursue her business education and the pay help her make ends meet. So Kim offering her a chance to go see a photoshoot was something out of the twilight zone, but because of her curious personality she decided to go see what was there...after all Kim is a pretty big name and she was being nice after having a nice person help her out. Networking IS what drives the world after all.

From that point on Xime's life was a little like a snow ball, Kim surprised her by asking her to do the shoot together and next thing she new she was making pretty good money out of something that came almost as a second nature thing. For a long time she didn't saw the exposure that resulted out of it so I guess you can say she was a very insecure person. She didn't saw what others could in her and that made her just go with the flow and let things happen. She's very perceptive and because of that she knew she could trust Simon and Maria. She never thought much was going to come out of it all but one day she opened her eyes and she was having to quit So Chic for this other adventures.

She's very practical in her approach to life yet she has a very deep inside world. Her family is the most important thing, so if she has money in her pockets it goes first into buying things for home, for the babies and for Mitchel her husband...the cool outfits, the bling, the shoes they'll come. After all buying all those things for her family helps increasing her exposure and stardom so there is no need to spend every penny and kstar on her if this world is built up for her to become the biggest star in the hollywood sky.

She likes fashion just as much as any other girl. Don't get me wrong she knows she has access to things many others don't and she indulges because she works hard, but if there is something out there that is out of her reach, that's find too...material things come and go, she doesn't need to have every house, every pet, every weekend event dress to feel like a million dolars. I guess that makes her a very chill kinda girl. The kind of girl that goes out of her house in jeans and a t-shirt if she's going to work and others are going to give her whatever it is they want her to promote. She wears her best dress to go out with Mitchell and/or if she needs to go to an event that requires fancy fashion.

That chill part of her makes her respond to Willow and Co attacks however she feels she needs to respond at any given moment. She's polite as far as humanly possible, but if that day she's not feeling like being a cool cucumber she will probably let Maria have her PR fun. It all depends on how far the attack has gone.

All in all she sees her ventures into Hollywood as a business. She's very careful and responsible with the things she associates her name to. She looks for the business aspect of things...3 hours gigs will give her less work time, she will need less energy but 8 hours gigs will pay better so she goes to those and her family goes with her wherever she has to.

Paris_avatar.jpg Gabriel.jpg

I guess we're pretty similar. I'm very pragmatic a little introverted and that gives me a pretty perceptive mind. I can see a lie from miles! That gives people a very hard time trying to surprise me lol. I love having deep relationships with people so you will see me socializing just not as often as Xime has to...not having time to be by myself will drive me crazy!.

I love fashion yes but is not something really important, I love make up and all those little things but in the big picture they are that: little things. I'm very direct in my approach to life, I want "that" and that's what I'm going to get whatever needs to happen but if it's out of my hands then I'm cool with it, after all I did everything possible to get to that point and sometimes, I think, fighting the universe just brings pain.

PS: please forget my english today has been one of those days in which my brain is just too tired. Lol. But this is cool so I wanted to do it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 if we were playing on the same platform, our dolls could be BFFs. Omg our dolls have similar aspects of the future and their outlook of their lives.

Even though your doll is a celebrity, it's a good thing that she's not materialistic. My doll is not a material girl either, but she likes the finer things in life.

At least your doll is a class act when it comes to dealing with Willow Pape. It's good that your doll is focused on her business ventures in Hollywood. It's cool that your doll and your personality are similar.

I think that it's so cool that we're both introverted. I had to tell the truth about my personality on my thread because I don't want the others to assume that I'm extroverted and that's not how my personality is in real life. I like to come up with creative ideas for this thread because this is how I basically express myself through it. I love being by myself most of the time. I'm not that comfortable with someone that I don't know too well personally. When I know someone for a very long time, then that takes me out of my own comfort zone.

When it comes to life, I know what art career that I want to pursue. But I'm still discovering and learning as I go along through my journey. I am currently trying to do different art styles and that makes me wanna develop new artistic interests. I like to challenge my artistic abilities.

I'm happy that you posted on my thread. I'm glad that you think that my ideas are cool.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ok, so here comes Sassi’s story :)
    Doll Sassi is very simple and ordinary girl. She is humble, kind, loving, ambitious, hates drama and drama queens lol
    You will never see her sad, she always has smile plastered on her face.

She is very organized and responsible so she can’t stand irresponsible people. She is independent woman. Although she is very popular, she is very down to Earth. She uses her popularity and celebrity status to help people and organizations to achieve their goals, just as Kim helped her. She always wanted a career in fashion, so when Kim offered she embraced the opportunity and now is living her dream. She doesn’t like acting, but modeling, catwalk and running So Chic are her thing. (She wouldn’t mind if Ana Wintour noticed her style and offered her an editorial in Vogue lol ) She loves to travel and visit new places so doing gigs around the world is a great experience for her and she finds it fun and relaxing. Although sometimes jet lag is killing her lol
    LA is her home but she loves to stay in NYC and London. That’s why she bought apartments there.

In personal life, Sassi is very loving and caring, hopeless romantic, trying to find her fairytale. In the beginning of her celebrity life she met Dirk and got carried away by all those flashy things, flirt, and whisking away in the middle of the night to exotic destinations.. So she married him. But the ******* couldn’t keep it in his pants, so after many cheating scandals and bad PR she divorced him. After that she was single for a long time, got focused on her career and became even more successful. Then, at one event Kim introduced her to Frederick and it was love at first sight for Sassi (see Sassi doll and irl has a thing for tall dark and handsome guys lol). They hit it off instantly and after 3 months Frederick proposed. Sassi was over the moon. They are happily married for a year, still no kids, but they aren’t in a rush. They’re in a good place now. Sassi finally found her fairytale. :)

Now, real life Sassi is very similar to doll Sassi.. I’m an ordinary girl and it takes a little to make me happy. I’m very stubborn and ambitious and usually “What Sassi wants, Sassi gets. Period.” lol
    I'm independent, I work and make my own money so I spend it the way I want it lol

I think I’m little selfish, because I’m only child and I’m used to have it all to myself. So I tend to look for myself first and then the others. But I’m very caring and for the people I love I’m ready to sell my soul to the devil. I’m really emotional and when I love, I love with all my heart and I give it all. I should’ve learned from my mistakes, but no lol that’s who I am, I care too much. Same as doll Sassi I’m hopeless romantic, but not sure if I’ll ever find the fairytale.. I think I’m stuck with the horse lol
    I love to read and every year I make a goal - this year is 60 books. Last year was 50 and I made it (yay me) :)
    With doll Sassi we share the same passion for fashion and Vogue. I’m living my dream through this game ( the catwalks, the modeling, the expensive clothes lol ). As a kid I wanted to be a model.. then I grew up and I wanted to work in fashion (backstage, fashion magazines, styling tips, personal shopper/stylist) It’s one of my dreams to go to NYFW  Also with doll Sassi we share the passion to travel. Real life Sassi travels a lot, mostly Europe. My fav cities are NYC and London. My fav summer destination is Greece, I go very often in the summer, almost every weekend because it’s very close to my city.

EDIT: I'll post pic of my doll later
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    ok, so here comes Sassi’s story :)
    Doll Sassi is very simple and ordinary girl. She is humble, kind, loving, ambitious, hates drama and drama queens lol
    You will never see her sad, she always has smile plastered on her face.

She is very organized and responsible so she can’t stand irresponsible people. She is independent woman. Although she is very popular, she is very down to Earth. She uses her popularity and celebrity status to help people and organizations to achieve their goals, just as Kim helped her. She always wanted a career in fashion, so when Kim offered she embraced the opportunity and now is living her dream. She doesn’t like acting, but modeling, catwalk and running So Chic are her thing. (She wouldn’t mind if Ana Wintour noticed her style and offered her an editorial in Vogue lol ) She loves to travel and visit new places so doing gigs around the world is a great experience for her and she finds it fun and relaxing. Although sometimes jet lag is killing her lol
    LA is her home but she loves to stay in NYC and London. That’s why she bought apartments there.

In personal life, Sassi is very loving and caring, hopeless romantic, trying to find her fairytale. In the beginning of her celebrity life she met Dirk and got carried away by all those flashy things, flirt, and whisking away in the middle of the night to exotic destinations.. So she married him. But the ******* couldn’t keep it in his pants, so after many cheating scandals and bad PR she divorced him. After that she was single for a long time, got focused on her career and became even more successful. Then, at one event Kim introduced her to Frederick and it was love at first sight for Sassi (see Sassi doll and irl has a thing for tall dark and handsome guys lol). They hit it off instantly and after 3 months Frederick proposed. Sassi was over the moon. They are happily married for a year, still no kids, but they aren’t in a rush. They’re in a good place now. Sassi finally found her fairytale. :)

Now, real life Sassi is very similar to doll Sassi.. I’m an ordinary girl and it takes a little to make me happy. I’m very stubborn and ambitious and usually “What Sassi wants, Sassi gets. Period.” lol
    I'm independent, I work and make my own money so I spend it the way I want it lol

I think I’m little selfish, because I’m only child and I’m used to have it all to myself. So I tend to look for myself first and then the others. But I’m very caring and for the people I love I’m ready to sell my soul to the devil. I’m really emotional and when I love, I love with all my heart and I give it all. I should’ve learned from my mistakes, but no lol that’s who I am, I care too much. Same as doll Sassi I’m hopeless romantic, but not sure if I’ll ever find the fairytale.. I think I’m stuck with the horse lol
    I love to read and every year I make a goal - this year is 60 books. Last year was 50 and I made it (yay me) :)
    With doll Sassi we share the same passion for fashion and Vogue. I’m living my dream through this game ( the catwalks, the modeling, the expensive clothes lol ). As a kid I wanted to be a model.. then I grew up and I wanted to work in fashion (backstage, fashion magazines, styling tips, personal shopper/stylist) It’s one of my dreams to go to NYFW  Also with doll Sassi we share the passion to travel. Real life Sassi travels a lot, mostly Europe. My fav cities are NYC and London. My fav summer destination is Greece, I go very often in the summer, almost every weekend because it’s very close to my city.

EDIT: I'll post pic of my doll later
    It's so cool that you and your doll has a similar personality. You and your doll share the same passion and it's fashion❕❗👒👗👠👡👢👜

I saw Frederick plastered all over the forums. Mauve is married to him too. He is such a ladies man haha. When the timing is right, Sassi & Frederick will have a beautiful family together.

I enjoyed reading your personality and your doll's too. It's actually good to learn about other forum members personalities and their individuality as well. That makes this thread more interesting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Here's a brief little synopsis of Ramona Alomarah... Hmm, Ramona is like the love baby of Naomi Campbell and Janelle Monae. Cut-throat, but at the same time eccentric and fun loving. She likes bright and bold fashion! You can literally see her from a mile away...Ramona has a love for finding new things, and often sports clothing from many cultures(Though she's pardo of Arab, African, and Portuguese descent).She enjoys being a performer and always has been. Give her a microphone and she'll lighten up your day real quick. Ramona is EXTREMELY goofy, if you're really corny don't worry she'll probably laugh anyways. Ramona is very passive if not being constantly pestered by gigs. Mommy like some alone time. If Ramona is being pushed too far the wrong way she won't be afraid to show it.. The girl is insane. She's got a bad rep for fighting, so be ready to catch her 6 inch stilettos if you want try her. Don't be put off by her intense attitude, she can be very sweet and generous if she's fond of you. If you're ever need of a favor call her, and she's definitely be there. When it comes to romance she's not really the dating type. Nothing serious, especially after breaking up after a long term relationship. She prefers to be in love with her family rather than a dependent significant other. However, she's always had a little flings here and there. Current she's in a marriage, but she really doesn't consider it a real one--more like a open ended relationship. Well, until she gets what she wants.
    A girl from San Pao, life was hard. Being raised under a small house with five older brothers she learned how defend herself pretty quickly. Often picking fights with other kids. The path Ramona chose at the time could have maimed, or killed her. Thus she was sent to a private Catholic school to whip her up into shape. Though she hadn't adopted the faith, but she did mellowed out tenfold. Her grades also improved also, and she was granted a one in a lifetime opportunity to study abroad for a bachelor degree in fashion design. Of course she took the chance! She found a job at the So Chic, and from that day forth life has been real good. Ramona has been planning for quite some time to move her family to America, but there has been some complications along the way. However, she's getting closer.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    Here's a brief little synopsis of Ramona Alomarah... Hmm, Ramona is like the love baby of Naomi Campbell and Janelle Monae. Cut-throat, but at the same time eccentric and fun loving. She likes bright and bold fashion! You can literally see her from a mile away...Ramona has a love for finding new things, and often sports clothing from many cultures(Though she's pardo of Arab, African, and Portuguese descent).She enjoys being a performer and always has been. Give her a microphone and she'll lighten up your day real quick. Ramona is EXTREMELY goofy, if you're really corny don't worry she'll probably laugh anyways. Ramona is very passive if not being constantly pestered by gigs. Mommy like some alone time. If Ramona is being pushed too far the wrong way she won't be afraid to show it.. The girl is insane. She's got a bad rep for fighting, so be ready to catch her 6 inch stilettos if you want try her. Don't be put off by her intense attitude, she can be very sweet and generous if she's fond of you. If you're ever need of a favor call her, and she's definitely be there. When it comes to romance she's not really the dating type. Nothing serious, especially after breaking up after a long term relationship. She prefers to be in love with her family rather than a dependent significant other. However, she's always had a little flings here and there. Current she's in a marriage, but she really doesn't consider it a real one--more like a open ended relationship. Well, until she gets what she wants.
    A girl from San Pao, life was hard. Being raised under a small house with five older brothers she learned how defend herself pretty quickly. Often picking fights with other kids. The path Ramona chose at the time could have maimed, or killed her. Thus she was sent to a private Catholic school to whip her up into shape. Though she hadn't adopted the faith, but she did mellowed out tenfold. Her grades also improved also, and she was granted a one in a lifetime opportunity to study abroad for a bachelor degree in fashion design. Of course she took the chance! She found a job at the So Chic, and from that day forth life has been real good. Ramona has been planning for quite some time to move her family to America, but there has been some complications along the way. However, she's getting closer.
    I love your doll's story Mauve. Oh wow I never knew that Ramona had so many nationalities. That's very diverse! She had a difficult childhood growing up from her country. Oh how interesting! She was misbehaved and had to be disciplined immediately.

I'm happy that Ramona's experiences has helped her to become a stronger person that she has ever been. Her personality is really fun. If we were playing on the same platform, Ramona and Carol Davida could be close friends. Our dolls would be hanging all of the time.

I enjoy reading about your doll's personality. Is your personality in real life similar or different to your doll's?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I love your doll's story Mauve. Oh wow I never knew that Ramona had so many nationalities. That's very diverse! She had a difficult childhood growing up from her country. Oh interesting! She was misbehaved and had to be disciplined immediately.

I'm happy that Ramona's experiences has helped her to become a stronger person that she has ever been. Her personality is really fun. If we were playing on the same platform, Ramona and Carol Davida could be close friends. Our dolls would be hanging all of the time.

I enjoy reading about your doll's personality. Is your personality in real life similar or different to your doll's?
    Oh I'm glad you enjoyed it! I would say my doll and I are pretty much the same. However I'm much more timid than she, and frankly more mature once it comes to confrontations. If I honestly let her do all the talking I would loose more fans than gain. But Perez would LOVE her take on action. If you see Ramona beating Willow with her diamond encrusted handbag lets just say she had it coming. I based her off of a character I fell in love with, Michiko Malandro.

image_zps8983wz8v.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    Oh I'm glad you enjoyed it! I would say my doll and I are pretty much the same. However I'm much more timid than she, and frankly more mature once it comes to confrontations. If I honestly let her do all the talking I would loose more fans than gain. But Perez would LOVE her take on action. If you see Ramona beating Willow with her diamond encrusted handbag lets just say she had it coming. I based her off of a character I fell in love with, Michiko Malandro.

image_zps8983wz8v.jpeg~original
    Is that from a Japanese anime? I wonder if anyone doll's personality is different from their personality in real life. Now that would be very interesting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

.smurof eht no srehto eht htiw saedi evitaerc ym gnirahs evol tsuj I ?nuf daerht siht t'nsI

Whose gonna take a lucky guess and read what it says? Oh BTW the text is backwards 😌😏
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Isn't this thread fun? I just love sharing my creative ideas with the others on the forums.

:p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Isn't this thread fun? I just love sharing my creative ideas with the others on the forums.

:p
    Oh yeah. You're correct. Thanks for solving the hidden riddle haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Fun thread!

I play two characters, one female & one male. I think they represent my own personality in different ways.

There's Shae who is soft spoken, shy, & sweet. She's a people pleaser and wants to be loved by all. Completely non judgmental and constantly takes the high road when it comes to Willow Pape. She's super ambitious though and a workaholic. She will burn the candle at both ends to get the job done. Modeling was her start on the road to fame but she has a passion for acting and loves a chance to perfect her craft in television shows and on the big screen. She also loves music and dreams of touring with rock bands around the world.

Her sensitive nature can backfire, though. Her first marriage to director Daniel Green ended in infidelity because she was so afraid crushing him. Unfortunately it did more damage, and she came to realize that she does have a selfish streak. It all worked out in the end, though. She remarried (open marriage this time!) and is totally in love. She has two lovely daughters.

Jesse also has a big heart, always down for charity events and giving back to the community. However, he's also extremely strong-willed and stubborn. He does not let anyone walk all over him and is quick to give you a piece of his mind if you get on his bad side. He remains professional most of the time but will throw a drink (or a punch!) on Dirk whenever he has the opportunity. Jesse is low key and prefers to work at his own pace, but he loves the excitement and hustle of modeling in a runway show. He's also a music lover. In the past, he has not been serious about romantic relationships and has been branded as a Hollywood playboy. He was burned by his first marriage ending (she packed up and left him abruptly, no explanation) so he was cautious about being with anyone again but hey, he's still a dude and has needs. He's currently settled down again and hopes to have a child.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Fun thread!

I play two characters, one female & one male. I think they represent my own personality in different ways.

There's Shae who is soft spoken, shy, & sweet. She's a people pleaser and wants to be loved by all. Completely non judgmental and constantly takes the high road when it comes to Willow Pape. She's super ambitious though and a workaholic. She will burn the candle at both ends to get the job done. Modeling was her start on the road to fame but she has a passion for acting and loves a chance to perfect her craft in television shows and on the big screen. She also loves music and dreams of touring with rock bands around the world.

Her sensitive nature can backfire, though. Her first marriage to director Daniel Green ended in infidelity because she was so afraid crushing him. Unfortunately it did more damage, and she came to realize that she does have a selfish streak. It all worked out in the end, though. She remarried (open marriage this time!) and is totally in love. She has two lovely daughters.

Jesse also has a big heart, always down for charity events and giving back to the community. However, he's also extremely strong-willed and stubborn. He does not let anyone walk all over him and is quick to give you a piece of his mind if you get on his bad side. He remains professional most of the time but will throw a drink (or a punch!) on Dirk whenever he has the opportunity. Jesse is low key and prefers to work at his own pace, but he loves the excitement and hustle of modeling in a runway show. He's also a music lover. In the past, he has not been serious about romantic relationships and has been branded as a Hollywood playboy. He was burned by his first marriage ending (she packed up and left him abruptly, no explanation) so he was cautious about being with anyone again but hey, he's still a dude and has needs. He's currently settled down again and hopes to have a child.
    Omg if we were playing on the same platform, Shae and Carol Davida could be BFFs. My doll is introverted on her personal life and she's extroverted on her professional life. She's an amibivert so she knows how to balance both characteristics. Yay our dolls takes their acting careers very seriously.

Jesse is such a generous person because he does his humanitarian work. I like the fact that even though he's a likable celebrity, he doesn't allow anyone to take advantage of his personality.

I loved reading about your Shae and Jesse personalities. I enjoyed it.☺

So how are Shae personality and Jesse personality different to your personality in real life in which way?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks, Carol! I do wish glu could merge our platforms so we could all play together! I love seeing all the android players' dolls here.

Well, I'm definitely more Shae than Jesse! I think Shae is more like who I truly am and Jesse is like who I strive to be (in some aspects anyway). Real life me is an introvert like Shae and I strive to be liked by everyone! I really hate conflict and avoid imost of the time even when it's hurting me. I'm also a big workaholic like she is, I rarely turn down hours even when I'm exhausted. I am feisty like Jesse is sometimes, especially if I'm pushed. I go for the jugular when I get into arguments with people and my words can really sting. On the good side, though I really enjoy volunteering when I have the time. I'm also a huge music lover like Shae and Jesse. Going to see live music is one of my favorite activities.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Thanks, Carol! I do wish glu could merge our platforms so we could all play together! I love seeing all the android players' dolls here.

Well, I'm definitely more Shae than Jesse! I think Shae is more like who I truly am and Jesse is like who I strive to be (in some aspects anyway). Real life me is an introvert like Shae and I strive to be liked by everyone! I really hate conflict and avoid imost of the time even when it's hurting me. I'm also a big workaholic like she is, I rarely turn down hours even when I'm exhausted. I am feisty like Jesse is sometimes, especially if I'm pushed. I go for the jugular when I get into arguments with people and my words can really sting. On the good side, though I really enjoy volunteering when I have the time. I'm also a huge music lover like Shae and Jesse. Going to see live music is one of my favorite activities.
    Yaaaaaaaay we're both introverts. Now I don't feel left out anymore haha
    I thought that it was strange to have a shy personality but then I realized that there are more people out there that are just like me. So being introverted isn't a bad thing after all.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

WbuT6z.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious is a newly celebrity that's fresh-faced on Hollywood's scene. Kim Kardashian is her close friend & her mentor.

Screenshot_2016_01_18_22_38_21_2_COLLAGE.jpg
    image url upload

Carolyn Ferocious is Carol Davida alter ego. She's her confidant, BFF, and her sister from different misters.

She has an interesting personality. Her characteristics are that she's extroverted, persistent, confident, feisty, go-getter, independent, strong-minded, and is a hustler. When it comes to her professional life, she's an entrepreneur and is all about her business.

Willow Pape is her #1 enemy and her arch nemesis. She's not intimidated of Willow at all. Carolyn Ferocious fights all of her battles one-on-one and always wins her cat fights against Willow. My doll thinks that her rivalry feud with Willow is too much drama and it's too much pettiness. Willow Pape is so irrelevant in her book. My doll doesn't get along with CDP and Crystal Fletcher too haha*

Carolyn Ferocious is a social butterfly and a party animal. She loves to go clubbing & making appearances since she's a socialite. She tends to drink her personal problems away when she's stressed out to the fullest.

She's also a humanitarian. She gives back to charities. She always go by the motto: it's better to give back than to receive.

My doll is a model & an actress. She's a perfectionist at her profession. She comes on time and gets her job done.She can be a prima Donna at times because her fashionable outfits always has to look a certain way.

When it comes to her personal life, Carolyn Ferocious hopes to get settled someday and find the right man of her dreams to start a family with. But she knows that she will get bored with one man only, so she wants two baby daddies haha. She can't get enough of the fine men that she's seen in KKH land haha. She's currently causal dating different men at the moment. She doesn't have time to be in a serious long-term committed relationship right now since it would be challenge to balance her professional career and her personal life. She doesn't want to be with a clingy & needy man by her side.

Her saying is what a diva gets is what a diva wants. This describe Carolyn Ferocious personality perfectly lol

My-Way-Or-The-Highway.gif

In real life, my personality isn't anything like Carolyn Ferocious. I'm quite the opposite. The similarities is that I'm a perfectionist and a generous person. The differences is that I'm a introverted and an artistic person. One quality that I wished that I have is confidence just like Carolyn Ferocious does.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG