So Chic London

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
my real estate agent called me about the space when I finished the party with Kendall. Be warned. EVERYTHING NEEDED TO DECORATE IS SUPEE EXPENSIVE. Even the cash options are house prices.
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
Prev1

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Sounds like my store will stay empty a while :p

It's not necessary to furnish it, I hope.
    By the way: Someone asked in another thread but now I can't recall which one, how the So Chic London quest starts.

This is how:

flmo2IC.png

It's a prompt kind of like when Simon calls. But the quest comes later. But this is how it starts.

Sandra is the person who sells So Chic to you - only the shop does not cost anything. When you get the actual quest later, Sandra will be inside So Chic in London. It will cost 5 energy bolts to talk with her.

Then you will be able to furnish the store. My advice: Sleep on it and be choosy. Once you choose each item you can't choose again later. There is at least one K-Cash option for each item. It's pricey stuff, like the nursery was.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh dear, has anyone like me not been offered to buy so chic London? The actual shop is on the screen but nothing has come up to purchase it, I'm only on the usual hourly jobs. That's it! As per usual
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I just started the So Chic London storyline today. The prices to buy furniture, displays, etc in the store are crazy expensive. Everything is between $20,000 to $50,000 (for the cash options.) I only bought the cash register, since I figure that a store needs that.

So, like my baby's nursery, it is sadly s p a r s e.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So far my iOS has the store, and is doing the storyline with the opening, One android is waiting for the "Construction is done" call, and the 2nd Android is totally unaware that it exists yet. Or maybe she just got called International something by Simon. not sure. but we'll all get there.

And, when iOS got there, Finding out I didn't have to buy the store, made me go crazy and spend money on decos. I saved a few things I want for Stars, so I'll get those on a VIP weekend. BUT the other two games, will buy things as needed. Let's not get crazy. I couldn't help it. There was so much lovely love purple there. I want to live in that store.

I started watching The Real™ because the set was full of purple, the signage is purple. it's so purple. Make it purple and I will be there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I just came to post about the same thing. Good GAWD! I can't afford anything in the place! I hope it doesn't affect my Grand Opening.
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    SCL%20Scene%201_zpscin8qwld.jpg

The cost of decorating So Chic London is ridiculous! The prices of the beautiful furniture and fixtures cost 20-35 k-stars. Personally, I do not see the point in decorating, and the only comfort I get from spending all that cash and k-stars is that I gain professional bonuses from it. I would suggest to others that they spend their hard-earned currency on houses and pets instead. The virtual pets gives you energy, money and experience points once every few hours. Unless you already own all the houses, pets, cars, and the entire wardrobe, then by all means go for it. Whether you choose to decorate it or not, it will not affect the grand opening.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    im now doing something about a pop up restaurant that the real estate agent dreamed of lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    ok, what does that have to do with So Chic London? Too early for my morning brain.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    aha sorry hun, my memory aint exactly top notch,think it came just after the so chic story-line, this real estate bird getting involved more bout time ay, its nearly twenty past one in the afternoon over here in england :)
    ok, what does that have to do with So Chic London? Too early for my morning brain.
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Oh, I wake up with morning brain, and today was one. So I don't know anything about a pop up restaurant. I know you're ahead by 6 hours, :) guess your storyline is ahead too. heh heh.

(After I popped in here this morning, I ran to the store. I walked in, drew a blank, and called mr computerhead to ask if he knew what I was getting. He sighed, then I saw the circular and the light bulb went on. Otherwise I'd probably be there.) Did you ever have too much to do, and no idea where to start? If you get anymore info about the restaurant, spill it please. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I took pix of each option in the So Chic London store before I paid for some of the options. I wish I hadn't bought the clothes rack. My advice: Don't choose too quickly.

If anyone wants, I can post the pix or post a link to an album of the pix. I didn't put them on a file site yet, and there's no need to do so, unless people would like to see them for some reason. But as others have said it's either a lot of cash or it is either 20 or 35 stars for each item. There are several items. Once you choose the dot goes away. So, it isn't like So Chic Hamptons where you still had the shelf options after buying one shelf.

I don't think the pop up restaurant was part of the So Chic London quest. I thought that came way before?
    Wow. My dolls have no recollection of that. Is that where we went and ate stupid food and signed waivers? That was for a restaurant? I thought that was a thing for Jonathan. Yeah, we did that. (Don't remember much, such is the plight of a Gemini+.

Hi Dot. those pictures sound wonderful. I decorated AppleP's store the most, choose Purple & Open, only cash items. I have to say, I was thinking about this, and as much as we hate the 4000Giftboxes, the fact that they are including more cash things is very good. We pay 75K$ for a house, so getting the space free and decorating a bit seems fair. I think probably when we choose the staff, we'll hear about how much we are paid weekly. Because I'm sure that will happen.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Buying ONE item will make me broke AF. I'll pass.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Seems like we don't get any kind of weekly income from this location? Or am I just impatient, and I need to wait for it to be open for a week?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I am kinda hoping we get to choose someone to manage the store and give us income for it because I am serioiusly not furnishing it considering that I have a spouse and she's clingy as sin.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    I'd rather have the space free and choose to decorate, too.

The decor is a bit pricey but, no one made me buy it. I wish I'd taken longer to think about it. The store actually looks quite good empty ;)

I'll try and do a photo album of the pix I mentioned sometime soon, then.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I didn't get a mission, just a call for the store. I shot the billboard and just went and Kimberly Noel Kardashian West - what the hell?! XD I was trying to buy the casablancas house and furnish that instead of this store that's way overpriced.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Do you guys remember what happens after you open So Chic London?. I did the comercial, went to the opening with Kris (or however she writes it down) and now nothing, all my quest have stopped from that end. Simon calls to give me side gigs and I'm finished season 2 of the reality with khlóe and have 8 hour 'till the beggining of season 3 with Kim but somehow I feel like I'm missing something...Feels like all I'm doing is going around the globe doing side gigs.

This is my facebook game by the way. Android is doing great.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I haven't gotten anything else to do with the store, and all 3 games have it. Plus, my decorated store (idiot. I know) I spent a weekend of dating on that store.. has a clerk who carries a purse. When you're working in my place MissB you have no reason to be carrying your purse, especially when it's a target special. I didn't hire her. AND.....it said nothing about paying out like our other stores. I am not happy with that either. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I haven't gotten anything else to do with the store, and all 3 games have it. Plus, my decorated store (idiot. I know) I spent a weekend of dating on that store.. has a clerk who carries a purse. When you're working in my place MissB you have no reason to be carrying your purse, especially when it's a target special. I didn't hire her. AND.....it said nothing about paying out like our other stores. I am not happy with that either. :(

I guess we'll see more action on the weekend with it being London Fashion week and all ::cross fingers::
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Do you guys remember what happens after you open So Chic London?. I did the comercial, went to the opening with Kris (or however she writes it down) and now nothing, all my quest have stopped from that end. Simon calls to give me side gigs and I'm finished season 2 of the reality with khlóe and have 8 hour 'till the beggining of season 3 with Kim but somehow I feel like I'm missing something...Feels like all I'm doing is going around the globe doing side gigs.

This is my facebook game by the way. Android is doing great.

You're quite behind with the quests. For Real S3 is from May. I suppose you haven't met Jen & Mario either? Keep playing it'll come along. :)

Oh, and after So Chic London you open a pop-up restaurant and a new clothing line.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    You're quite behind with the quests. For Real S3 is from May. I suppose you haven't met Jen & Mario either? Keep playing it'll come along. :)

Oh, and after So Chic London you open a pop-up restaurant and a new clothing line.

See?!! I keep on seeing this Jen and Mario people being mentioned but I don't know them. Well I started playing in May so I guess someday I will catch up LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • fifififi Registered Users 6 Posts
    In order to open the store do i need to buy anything ? cause i dont have enough cash or k stars to buy anything there thanks!:)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    fifi wrote: »
    In order to open the store do i need to buy anything ? cause i dont have enough cash or k stars to buy anything there thanks!:)
    You have to do a quest that's part of the storyline gig in order to unlock the store.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I've already unlocked the store im in the part where i need to decorate it before the grand opening in order to open the store do i need to buy anything in the store cause they need lots of cash and k stars which i dont have right now !thanks for replying:)
    fifi wrote: »
    I've already unlocked the store im in the part where i need to decorate it before the grand opening in order to open the store do i need to buy anything in the store cause they need lots of cash and k stars which i dont have right now !thanks for replying:)

No not really. I unlocked the store too and my store is still empty lol. I'm gonna take my time to decorate the store. If you're planning to furnish it though, you might as well be on a budget then. When I will get started, first I will be spending my k-stars on the store during a V.I.P weekend event. Then when I have enough cash, I will be buying the decorations little by little.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No, you don't have to decorate. A few of us jumped in like big idiots waving our K$ around and decorating.....there is no advantage. My other 2 games didn't furnish and nothing happens. If it turns out we DO eventually get a weekly profit, I might decorate the others. But I spent the cost of 3 Dating Weekends on a shop that gives nothing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you very much for your help and advice:) they really do ask for a lot of k$ and kstars and it's just not worth it cause in order to have that amount of k$ and stars you need save for a long time or pay to get that!:/
    I'm gonna furnish my store because I hate seeing it so empty haha. My weakness is interior design.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG