On Wednesdays we wear as Hollywood stars!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
FzB5Wkx.jpg

Hello dear stars and starlets!

Another Wednesday so we can have some fun!

This thread was inspired by natchula who made her doll channeling the look of actress Ruby Rose!

So why not everybody here to choose a star from the movies, TV, music, etc to get inspired and put together a look?

I'll go with Brad Pitt:

f4OfnjN.jpg?1bZWY9QX.jpg

The red carpet is open, so bring your star here now!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I always thought that if I were to be a movie star I should aim to be like my girl Salma.

Salma.jpg

We were born in very alike cultural backgrounds and in places where having round hips and big butts is what you should look like because that's what latinas are...so, I decided to dress my very skinny doll like Salma, because we all deserve to feel as fabulous as she looks!.

Salma_Hayek.jpg

Glu we need ore make up options!!. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida resembles the former child star from the Cosby Show Keisha Knight Pulliam. I grew up watching the Cosby show so why not dress up my doll like this actress?
    97122195_10.jpg

Screenshot_2015_09_23_12_16_40_1.png

jpg images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I really like Cassie so my first celebrity look is her.
    rk807k.jpg
    63vwbs.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    My second celebrity is Mollie King. I like her, she's cute.. But I like more her beau Gandy ( more like he's my dream man lol)
    2cid3fd.jpg

oswjh4.jpg

2vtwms2.jpg

2w4fhcp.jpg

swphmw.jpg

4gxle.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you for showing the celebrities who dwell in your dolls girls!

Stardust's Salma <3, I'm curious about why you think that Brazil and Mexico are so alike.

Carol you did a great job, I don't know that girl, but Mrs. Davida is rocking!

Sassy! Wow girl you handle it like a pro, congratulations!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Stardust's Salma <3, I'm curious about why you think that Brazil and Mexico are so alike.

Thanks Vats. That actress is Keisha Knight Pulliam. She was on the Cosby Show (that was Bill Cosby own sitcom) when she was a child. She was known for playing her character Rudy Huxtable. And she acted on Tyler Perry House of Payne.Tyler Perry is known for playing the infamous Madea lol

Tyler Perry movies and sitcoms are so good to watch. It's very entertaining.

keshia_knight_pulliam_grown_up.jpg
    pictures upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks Vats :D :cool:

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    One of my fav look Jada Pinkett Smith in Magic Mike XXL
    jada17f-6-web.jpg9bd48c88-2066-480f-80ee-934c41427557_zps7hpyaw4u.png~original
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    For a while AppleP's husband, MrF looked like Gavin Rossdale , frontman for Bush and husband to Gwen Stefani.

Gavin_Rossdale_Food_Bank_New_York_City_2012_REPC.jpg5bd173e1-02f1-46e6-b6e7-c27b7f0dd335_zpsqk9pfr0e.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thanks to you!

As for your question well, I'm actually from Colombia but right now I live in Brazil. All of latin America is pretty much a mixture of cultures from Spanish to African to native Amerindians. Even though our histories as countries and nations are different (Mexico had the Aztecas that were a complete different culture from the multiple native cultures of Colombia, Brazil has a different language and a complete different colonial history than the rest of latin America) we all have this 'X' thing in commun. I don't even know if I can define it, is a way of life, a way of being, a way of seeing things that make us a whole. Even when we are different in behaviors, foods, languages and accents the richness in culture makes us feel at home anywhere in latin America because people around you kinda 'feel' the same way. Yeah, we ARE different but not as different as being anywhere else in the world...I think that alone makes us pretty similar.

I don't even know if I'm making sense but it's something so deep inside our cultures that is not easy to define, I guess you kinda have to feel it to believe it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Since the doll's name is Bilal and also my real one, I took inspiration from the same. Here's the great, Bilal Lashari (Pakistani Director)

Bvo21rK.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hmmm let's see what we have here!

Chanrin as Jada hot hot hot!

Nice to meet you Gav ... er MrF, I think it's the first time I see Apple P's SO.

Charli I laughed a lot about your laziness buddy, not even the name you wanted to change:p

Aw Stardust I'm glad you feel that way your post was touching, I just asked because I thought unusual a Brazilian make that sort of comment, it makes sense now that you told us that you came from Colombia.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    'Cause it ain't no hollaback girl
    Anyone..? No, okay.
    Gwen Stefani, I saw her husband's name being mentioned earlier so I was like WHY NOT :o
    image_zpsutj4b3kx.jpeg
    Oh and ignore my super bad editing traces. I mean whaaat, I didn't edit that psh...
    image_zpspkfgbbxh.jpeg
    But shhh....
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I may keep the blond hair, brown eyes look for quite a while..
  • Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I love Camila Alves who is also married to one of the hotess guys in Hollywood Mattew McConaughey.
    image_zpscu5hljhb.jpeg

image_zpsopjtemeu.jpeg
    I loved what you did Danielle, that video of Gwen feels very nostalgic nowadays! And I love the contrast that light hair and dark eyes make!

Vinn your doll became So Chic as Camila!

Thank you for sharing your ideas!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    aw, what a cool thread, vats! mine is olivia palermo. she's an nyc socialite/style icon, and her husband is adorable.

rTLWBBP.jpg

&

9o6xDjk.jpg
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    hey! Vats! I'm so excited for this thread! I have to continue with my Ruby Rose look, obviously, she is fabulous.

raxfg8.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    It's way past Wednesday but Shae decided to dress as Megan Fox. :)

megan-fox-donna-karan-purple-one-shoulder-gown.jpg
    aBFCE4P.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Lesprit you really makes a good impression by bringing a couple so refined to our thread!

Natchula I loved the new look you brought to Ruby Rose and thank you for bringing me inspiration!

And Eselle you know how to raise the level of hotness from anywhere, right? Megan Fox is there anyone more perfect?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This weekend's gift box knickers inspired my inner Beyoncé

PhotoGrid_1443261823263_zpstrpnv3o9.jpg

anigif_enhanced-27400-1413834338-1_zpsiva1w60y.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Thanks for posting it DMV, I bet when Britney's game come out girls will have a lot of these leotards!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is a fan of Olivia Wilde.

O3hSIuz.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Dixie is jealous that Kim can be the Mother of SIX children, including 4 in the last three years, and still have a body like this.

ymMS8pY.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie is a fan of Olivia Wilde.

O3hSIuz.jpg

Oh wow!!. The dress and hair are perfect on Dixie.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    I enjoyed your contributions Holly! Dixie doesn't need to be jealous she's always gorgeous!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Your Dixie seems to look just like the celebs. You have such an artistic side Holly and are so good at putting looks together.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Your Dixie seems to look just like the celebs. You have such an artistic side Holly and are so good at putting looks together.

Wow, thanks!!! :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm not a fan of Megan Fox but Dixie couldn't pass on the opportunity to create a Hollywood makeover based around Koko's favorite color, purple.

A7jBYyK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie cannot carry a tune in a bucket but she enjoys a lot of Taylor Swift's music.

4MXJsxx.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS