Options

Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Noonab999_zpsfdehtwh2.gif

We're starting this a few hours early,
our hostess?
She's been gone too long
and it's great to have her back.

Noonaluvsfood
Come on down and lets kick things off right.

I predict good things, fun events,
This weekend is going to be a wild ride.

And just Bruno is awesome, and more fun than a group of people in Monkey Masks... here's a fun song,
For the fun fun fun return of friendship and good food

It's Noona!

So, I grabbed her a minute after I saw her, twisted her arm and she sweetly consented to be our Hostess. So let's make it Special.

:cool:
Oh right, it doesn't start till I hit the bottle.
mai-tai.jpg

It's ok....I'm legal. ;) Party on Guys and Dolls

If you haven't tasted Noona's cuisine, oh, you're in for a virtual treat.

As usual, pick up your party headgear under your seat. Midori is the new pop of color you've been waiting for.
Midorihat2.jpg

And, just for fun, what was your favorite Weekend event?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Haha, my homecoming dance was actually last week. Not sure why it was so early though..but welcome back Noona. My favorite weekend event would have to be the Glam squad event where we won the lips and eyes. Good Night(Or Good Morning) to all.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Haha, my homecoming dance was actually last week. Not sure why it was so early though..but welcome back Noona. My favorite weekend event would have to be the Glam squad event where we won the lips and eyes. Good Night(Or Good Morning) to all.

I think mines was two weeks ago. I don't remember. I didn't go though. I had a strong feeling it would be dry. My senses was right. It wasn't a hit at school.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    welcome_093.gif Noona❕❗☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am ashamed to say, I tossed the bulletin about it, and couldn't even tell you what weekend mine was/is.

My favorite event was way back last Halloween. I think it was our first event where we collected Halloween goodies to complete the event. It was a brand new thing, and so.....I'm guessing it was last Halloween. Oh even Simon's office was paying out. He had a decoration in his office, hit it like the rest of the tapables. That felt right. He's living off our efforts, why not toss us a little coin for a latte, or energy for our trouble? That plus the 2 costumes I scored. :)

Oh, who among us were cheerleaders? Do old cheerleaders come back for Homecoming? I was a Band Geek. We were way worse than the cheerleaders. hehehehe
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    In high school, I was a band geek too Koko. Last time I did cheerleading was during elementary school....a long time ago.

My favorite weekend event was the weekend where we got the casual bob and the long straight hair that is pulled back on one side.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay Noona!

My fav has to be the same as Danielle, the one we all got new features. Though I didn't manage to get the short hair and got real ****ed but it's still my fav.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Holaaaaa!!! Who said partyyyyy? lol I'm sooo ready for the weekend :)

1z5ncqh.jpg

My fav weekend would be the Glam squad (which I totally missed and I'm dyin for Kylie's lips lol) and last year's Halloween - it was fun and we got to open black boxes everyday for a week. I hope this year is the same (or even better). Glu was way more generous last year...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    It's an oldie but it's definitely a goodie❕❗😀
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Noona, yay!

My favorite was the Black Friday! It was also my very first day in Hollywood. So I had like 5 stars to spend. :p

But I did earn some free stars and a black box and of course the clothing was 50% off woop!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Hmm...Let's see. If I had to choose my favorite weekend event, what would it be? Oh I know. I would say that my favorite one was the party weekend event when the fans picked out the favorite outfits. The earn able outfits were spectacular.👏👐
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I started playing right after Halloween, so I'm really looking forward to that event this year!!!
    Holaaaaa!!! Who said partyyyyy? lol I'm sooo ready for the weekend :)

1z5ncqh.jpg

My fav weekend would be the Glam squad (which I totally missed and I'm dyin for Kylie's lips lol) and last year's Halloween - it was fun and we got to open black boxes everyday for a week. I hope this year is the same (or even better). Glu was way more generous last year...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Noona, yay!

My favorite was the Black Friday! It was also my very first day in Hollywood. So I had like 5 stars to spend. :p

But I did earn some free stars and a black box and of course the clothing was 50% off woop!

Yes, I had very few stars, had just bought the jet I think, but with everything 50% off, off to the GiftCard section. And it was fun shopping. I loved that. I got the hood, the rest of the little red riding hood on 3 devices, the pirate with the hooker boots was an earner so all three got that. I loved the whole Halloween through New Years party feel here. We were given a special gift box every day, for something like 10 days? Ahhhh Memories. SIng it with me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I guess my favorite is yet to come!. When I started playing back in May I remember there was a VIP weekend event that gave 5 kstars for every 5 star rated gig...I don't even remeber the outfit lol. I just remember thinking..wow I can get used to this!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think it's the Anna Dello Russo event

image_zpslzfk5bql.jpeg
  • Options

image_zpslzfk5bql.jpeg

Omg I want my doll to do the same diva pose that the doll on the left side is doing (the one that's standing next to the male doll).

Glu I want my doll to have versatility on her photoshoots. Please make it happen.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah Noona! I love when you are the hostess!

It makes perfect sense what you said Francesca, I hope the items are going to be amazing for both genders!

Carol I want that guy pose too!

About my favorite event ... well it is not exactly my favorite given how things turned out, but it was really cool to see a hair style be created especially through my request! So I highlight the game's first anniversary event! Oh Glu give me that hair!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG!! Where did you find this pic!?!? Never mind, looooooove the outfit complete with shoes!! Just a few more hours...

image_zpslzfk5bql.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options

image_zpslzfk5bql.jpeg

THOSE SHOES THOUGH. I want them stat!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Wekcome Back Noona

Wonderful-We-Miss-You-Graphics_zpsxhwmnchh.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I opened my iPad game and got the loading meter. Then 10 minutes later same thing with an android. I think our events are in, or its wishful thinking. Anyone else got one? Think I'm right? It like seeing the wrapped presents under the tree a few days before we can open them. Nah, maybe the paint fumes are getting to me.;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I opened my iPad game and got the loading meter. Then 10 minutes later same thing with an android. I think our events are in, or its wishful thinking. Anyone else got one? Think I'm right? It like seeing the wrapped presents under the tree a few days before we can open them. Nah, maybe the paint fumes are getting to me.;)

You're totally right.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

Yayy!!. I noticed on Android...only god knows in facebook and I hate it because for the first time in weeks I actually have K-Stars for Xime to indulge on the weekend event.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts

i got one too! i was hoping hoping hoping a teaser might pop up, but no such luck. but i still keep wishing! sigh.
  • Options
    I really miss the teasers we used to get. Things were livlier imo. People all came in chattering and adding to the hype. Now it's like some big secret. If it was to get more people up at 5 to see what it is, I sleep through some times now. So, the teasers served to make more people get up for the start that way. We used to have tailgate parties sorta here 2 hours before the start. Some would leave as others got up. but, no teasers kind of took the wind out of it. At least for me. Now watch, tomorrow I'll be down here at 3 am. heheheh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My favorite weekend event was the So Glam. Not only did they offer two great hairstyles, we also got new eyes & new lips. The two dresses are also attractive and unique.

xXSu38S.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    My favorite event was Andre Leon Talley's hands down! He's been a favorite of mine since his stint on ANTM and his event really was the first time I was motivated to complete a weekend event. (and goodness - remember when you only needed 400 or so points to complete events? those were the days)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Welcome back Noona! Yay I know we'll have some awesome food.

My favorite weekend event is a tie! I loved the so GLAMM weekend because we got fabulous new hair, eyes, & lips. I also loved the partying weekend event with the white long sleeved dress & the brown ruffle dress from The Money $hot gig. I miss the days when we could also earn prizes for completing the weekend gigs.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I wasn't a huge fan of the so glam hair, but the new makeup was on point! I still like the ALT's items a lot.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If I had to pick a fave it would have to be ALT.

But lets throwback to a simpler time when we had a week to finish an event and when there was more more special event items in gift boxes than energy & money

PhotoGrid_1443145112617_zpsjp9ne981.jpg

The good old days when it took 400 pts to finish

PhotoGrid_1443145269624_zpsyczo6l28.jpg

....sigh
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I come here hoping for a teaser.... Silly silly me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS