vips vs. comebacks

hi guys.

i hope this is the right place to post this. i've never started a thread before. :o i am trying to decide whether i should start a third comeback (i've done fashion icon and money maker) or whether i should try to max out some of the VIP relationships to see if i can get some extra k stars.

does anyone have any suggestions? i want to do the third comeback because, i mean, i'd be done with all the comebacks then and have the third dress with the outrageous slits and 43 max energy. but also, i enjoy sitting at the top of the list with my sparkly 1 and 'wasting' energy on vip hangouts. i only use kim, khloe, and kourtney, though as i'm not really interested in the rewards of the other vips. (sorry other vips.) so far, kim has given me k stars twice, but nothing from anyone else. what do you guys think? is it worth it to try and see if i can yield better rewards from vips? or should i just bite the bullet and do the third comeback?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd like to officially start the Bullet chant. that dress is phenomenal, and I
    Love 43 Max energy. so bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet. There's your bullet chant. Oh, I could have chanted Comeback, but you did say 'bite the bullet'. Hehehe Nice to meet you. Let us know what you decide. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I totally agree with Kokokokonut! I am on my third comeback plus you can still do stuff with the VIP's during it anyway. I have only gotten stars from Kim once, nothing from anyone else. Someone on here said the trick is to do a hangout and then start a gig as soon as you have enough energy right after. Thats what I did when I won my stars from Kim.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I have a question - how much time do you need to finish the comeback? I haven't tried it yet, and I'm little afraid to do it because I don't have enough time to play the game as I did in the beginning... Plus, at the beginning my game was on my iphone and I was able to play it all time.. now I transfered it on my ipad and I play only when home at night (I rarely bring my ipad at work)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    I'd like to officially start the Bullet chant. that dress is phenomenal, and I
    Love 43 Max energy. so bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet. There's your bullet chant. Oh, I could have chanted Comeback, but you did say 'bite the bullet'. Hehehe Nice to meet you. Let us know what you decide. )

nice to meet you, koko! i think you are the queen of the forums. :o & i think i am going to go with the bullet! hehe. maybe i'll wait until a party event. or is it best to do a bunch of gigs and then start the comeback? i think i read that in someone else's thread. the last two times i've done it, i just ... did it, haha. thanks again, miss! <3
    Tephie88 wrote: »
    I totally agree with Kokokokonut! I am on my third comeback plus you can still do stuff with the VIP's during it anyway. I have only gotten stars from Kim once, nothing from anyone else. Someone on here said the trick is to do a hangout and then start a gig as soon as you have enough energy right after. Thats what I did when I won my stars from Kim.

thanks tephie! i think i am going to do the third comeback. also major thanks for the vip tips. i'm going to try that. when i was finishing up my second comeback, i didn't do anything with the vips because i wanted to use that energy to climb up the rankings, haha. but sitting at number one, there's no ladder to climb, so may as well use the energy on vips/possible extra stars.
    I have a question - how much time do you need to finish the comeback? I haven't tried it yet, and I'm little afraid to do it because I don't have enough time to play the game as I did in the beginning... Plus, at the beginning my game was on my iphone and I was able to play it all time.. now I transfered it on my ipad and I play only when home at night (I rarely bring my ipad at work)

hi sassy. it takes me a few months to do a comeback. it doesn't take long at all to get back on the a-list, e-b levels go quite quickly. the problem is when you hit the a-list, it slows down considerably. the most fans you can increase by is a million and change (so like, 1.5 mil or 1.2 mil, or 600k, etc.) and so you have to just go day by day/event by event/party by party. also, if you have friends who have max fans in your list, you'll have to get to max fans to get back to number one. some people delete their contacts to start a comeback because the number isn't quite as high when you just have npcs in the game and not friends.

hope this helps!