Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I* have* no* idea* what* weekend* event* will* it* be* this* time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

HollySisk wrote: »
    I come here hoping for a teaser.... Silly silly me.
    I hate when Glu surprises us for the weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Really hoping for a party or gig event. Not up for wasting all my cash on dates, since I am saving for another house!
    iOS
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    its anna del russo 5 star gig weekend
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    It's a gig event

Girls:

http://m.imgur.com/Yl7ycVf,XpXFEtC

(I don't know how to add pics to the thread directly.)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    image_zpsoqq37k4c.jpg

Love this colorful outfit, especially the shoes!! Can't wait to start, happy gaming everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    in my first giftbox (only one i can get) i got the whole outfit obv dint win it alll, i got the skirt tho
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zpsoqq37k4c.jpg

Love this colorful outfit, especially the shoes!! Can't wait to start, happy gaming everyone!

I looove it! I already started, I hope to finish it on time and get the whole outfit :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    a4qr4MQ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    hqzl98O.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I got the bag and the bottom from the giftboxes woho �� dont know if I should open anymore. I think the shoes are cool but kinda looks like something I already own, hmmm
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I'm wide awake! Good morning Dolls and guys. I'm liking the black boots in the giftbox, but like a few others before me, I'd rather see Kim clothes instead of Kiley and Kendall. Will Kim's clothes be dominating Kylie and Kendall's game?

Gig weekend is good. I spent Date weekend K$ on furnishing So Chic London, so it will be nice to just work all weekend. I'll go take another look at the clothes but, there's got to be something in the earner I want.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Morning, Morning!! :)

The weekend is looking good. Here are the options for the guys. I'm pretty much loving everything but the hair in the gift boxes. Garrett looks good in all though

Screenshot_2015-09-25-07-37-01-1.png

Screenshot_2015-09-25-07-37-16-1.png

I don't even know why I buy watches, they're always in there for the guys. LOL
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It's not so bad when things go left sometimes lol

PhotoGrid_1443178457794_zpsolkokns2.jpg

BTW I strongly dislike the earner outfit. I can deal will the shoes and bag, but thats about it.

Also, why do we have to earn her clothes? When other VIPs were added to the game (not including other K Klan members) we didnt get their clothes... At least for the starlet wardrobe we didn't.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I got the bag and the bottom from the giftboxes woho �� dont know if I should open anymore. I think the shoes are cool but kinda looks like something I already own, hmmm

The boots are the exact shape & color of a previous pair of boots. The only difference if these have little silver studs that you can see on one of the boots.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Yo guys got new hair! Vats is going to love this! Those sunglasses doesn't really go with the hair but it's so majestic.

dzgldj.gif
    fc8e2g.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    Yo guys got new hair! Vats is going to love this! Those sunglasses doesn't really go with the hair but it's so majestic.

dzgldj.gif
    fc8e2g.jpg

Oh wow...you're giving me reasons to love the hair!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Yes❗❕
    I'm definitely gonna get all of items. I'm happy that at least the sneakers are earn able this time.
    Screenshot_2015_09_25_07_44_38_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_25_07_44_55_1.png

gif hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I thought Vats when I saw the hair. You're right, I'll like it without the shades. But......I still want the Ultimate BP hair. I'll go find it. I want it for Vats, and Jax, and MrF. and Trevor, and PeterConnolly. I'm off to nudge Noona. I hope her connection issues aren't back again.

in the meantime..................
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The boots are the exact shape & color of a previous pair of boots. The only difference if these have little silver studs that you can see on one of the boots.

These right....

PhotoGrid_1443182508821_zps8atdcjm0.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Those are the same exact boots; slight difference in detailing, such as one has dots and the other doesn't and the spacing of the lace is wider on the right one. But exact boots.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I feel like the items set I got in my free giftbox is terrible (note that I already have almost ALL of these regular items everyone hates to get from special giftboxes: mullet hair, two square dresses, three!!!! sack purses, two swimsuits, etc etc etc), but I got terribly lucky for once and managed to pull an event bag out of these garbage! I wanted the top or the shorts but OF COURSE NOT.

dy6r68.jpg

Also I hate that the boots are identical to the ones we got from Kylie's event. Pfff, where's your imagination, Glu?

I really like the earner dress, it's very colorful and pretty, but not the bag or the sneakers. I will get all of the prizes but I'm not sure I will be using them.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I'm not a fan of the bag inside of the gift boxes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I feel like the items set I got in my free giftbox is terrible (note that I already have almost ALL of these regular items everyone hates to get from special giftboxes: mullet hair, two square dresses, three!!!! sack purses, two swimsuits, etc etc etc), but I got terribly lucky for once and managed to pull an event bag out of these garbage! I wanted the top or the shorts but OF COURSE NOT.

dy6r68.jpg

Also I hate that the boots are identical to the ones we got from Kylie's event. Pfff, where's your imagination, Glu?

I really like the earner dress, it's very colorful and pretty, but not the bag or the sneakers. I will get all of the prizes but I'm not sure I will be using them.

Well I'm feeling good about the boots because Xime didn't get to win those with Kylie's event so I guess is not that bad :). I kinda hate the sneakers too but they might look good with something a little less colorful.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Well I'm feeling good about the boots because Xime didn't get to win those with Kylie's event so I guess is not that bad :). I kinda hate the sneakers too but they might look good with something a little less colorful.
    I hope that I win the boots too. I've been having bad luck lately with opening up gift boxes for the past weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    It's not so bad when things go left sometimes lol

PhotoGrid_1443178457794_zpsolkokns2.jpg

BTW I strongly dislike the earner outfit. I can deal will the shoes and bag, but thats about it.

Also, why do we have to earn her clothes? When other VIPs were added to the game (not including other K Klan members) we didnt get their clothes... At least for the starlet wardrobe we didn't.

I've seen this kind of photos frequently here and I always forget to ask: Is this a collage of 3 giftboxes or one giftbox? If it is one how do you open 3 squares? lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yeah, I'm with everyone who said the boots are much too similar to the Kylie pair. Not that it's a big deal, just seems a bit lazy.

And the earnable shoes are a lot like those 4th of July sneakers I've never had any use for.
    The rest of the earnable outfit is growing on me, though. It's a colorful change of pace, at least. :-)

The gift box outfit, however....I guess I don't get it? My doll looks like she's trying out for the Rockettes or something. And I don't quite understand the asymmetrical shorts.

No offense to anyone who totally adores all of it, though. I'm probably just getting old. :-)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was pleased to find it was a professional event, next week I should go traveling and this is the worst kind of event to handle in one trip!

Items for guys are really good this weekend, I'm glad that Glu has given attention to long hair styles lately, particularly this one doesn't look good in light shades of hair, so I don't care much to have it and I promised myself don't spend any k-star in boxes after Brad Pitt's hair, then so will be.

Ok now a concern is orange the new black? We've received many oranges shoes in a short space of time...

From my box I received energy bolts, not as good as a piece of clothing not as bad as k$ I think!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Well I had box opening deprivation after being excluded for the last few weeks of events so now I have the whole outfit. Not pleased with the shorts( they look like a black diaper) but I think the other pieces are versatile. Someone gifted me the nose stud which I'd never buy for myself but I'm rocking it this weekend!
    ABBE9F43-AAA5-4B65-A676-A10A6A008491_zpsmswrx17y.jpg
    146B9D88-6860-46AA-97B4-3CC381B1D59B_zpsa4kv8xnw.jpg
    C5B3B8D2-2625-4324-B8E2-2C2A00079481_zpsmpjxc8pr.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Morning, Morning!! :)

The weekend is looking good. Here are the options for the guys. I'm pretty much loving everything but the hair in the gift boxes. Garrett looks good in all though

Screenshot_2015-09-25-07-37-01-1.png

Screenshot_2015-09-25-07-37-16-1.png

I don't even know why I buy watches, they're always in there for the guys. LOL

Yeah, what's up with all these watches?! I'd much rather have the hair earnable instead. I like our outfit this weekend but don't care about the giftboxes OR hair. Well, that's what I'm telling myself at least since I've been having bad box luck & only have one chance this time ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats