Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've seen this kind of photos frequently here and I always forget to ask: Is this a collage of 3 giftboxes or one giftbox? If it is one how do you open 3 squares? lol

Hi Sassy,

This is one set of gift boxes 😊 it 40 K-Stars to open additional boxes. Only three came be opened at a time.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    I think the earner items are all in how you style it. I would never ever wear them as presented. Separately they could work tho (imo)

PhotoGrid_1443189816934_zpsqldq0aip.jpg

To each their own... Everything is not going to appeal to everyone

Have fun dolls 😆

Andriod player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so tired of winning 50 energy bolts inside of the gift boxes. This is the second week in the row that this is happening to me. Uggghhh 😣 👎
    I really wanted the boots.😔
    shot_2015_09_25_10_20_37.png

shot_2015_09_25_10_20_59.png

upload pictures
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Sassy,

This is one set of gift boxes  it 40 K-Stars to open additional boxes. Only three came be opened at a time.

Hi DMV_Doll :) Set of gift boxes? Am I missing something here? I only open one box - the one you earn with 25 stars from gigs.. But I only get to choose one box from the eight and I get one item/energy/kstars..
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I LOVE this weekend event!

The gift box items are gorgeous. Had to try for the boots and got them. Also got the pants and the bag. Unfortunately not the top, but I'm more than happy I got 3 out of 4. I also love the tropical dress we can win. Really happy with this weekend <3
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm so tired of winning 50 energy bolts inside of the gift boxes. This is the second week in the row that this is happening to me. Uggghhh  
    I really wanted the boots.
    shot_2015_09_25_10_20_37.png

shot_2015_09_25_10_20_59.png

upload pictures

Oh Carol...I'm sure your luck will improve, have possitive thought!!. Today I just have the one gift box and was lucky enough to win the boots but you know? I almost open a K $4000, but I don't know why I click on it and it didn't open so I thought maybe that's not the one, so I change it and I won!. But it is what it is...I'm sure your luck is wating for a very amazing prize.

I'm following your advice this week, I'm going to try and safe my K-Stars because Xime has only 44 and Garrett has 17 so I'm going to control my shopaholic self and safe them for better things...I hope the willpower lasts 'till monday LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I am actually loving the Fendi bag, which I fell in love with the first time I saw it <3
    So I was ecstatic when I opened my gift box and waaalaaah!
    The shorts/skirt is like someone said, like a black diaper...bathing suit. Not really feeling it.. Who ever has it, would love to see different looks with it if they don't mind. Happy FriYaY!! Xo

IMG_2268_zpsqlqvsjct.jpg
    GC Minne622
    Hi DMV_Doll :) Set of gift boxes? Am I missing something here? I only open one box - the one you earn with 25 stars from gigs.. But I only get to choose one box from the eight and I get one item/energy/kstars..

Sorry, its my "wording" ... 1 set = 8 gift boxes lol

After you open the earner box, you should have two buttons at the bottom

• collect
    You collect your opened prize

• open box (40 K Stars)
    This will give you the option of opening another gift box.

You can open up to 3 boxes within each set of 8.

You can also open additional boxes before/after the earner by clicking on the Open Box

PhotoGrid_1443194417104_zpsq98mya6k.jpg

I hope this helps and my nonsense makes a little sense lol

Andriod player
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I am actually loving the Fendi bag, which I fell in love with the first time I saw it <3
    The shorts/skirt is like someone said, like a black diaper...bathing suit. Not really feeling it.. Who ever has it, would love to see different looks with it if they don't mind. Happy FriYaY!! Xo

IDK... They just look like granny panties to me ┐(´д`)┌

Andriod player
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    OMG, I'm so happy!
    Bought a giftbox and got the top! I wanted it since I saw it on the teaser from one of the updates :o

2poo2tt.jpg

And the items in my box were not great again. I was extremely lucky today! Awesome! :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I paid 40 Kstars to open a box because I wanted the crop top so badly but I got the giftbox hair with the fedora. #neveragain am I paying for Kstars to open a box :( In the regular box I got the backpack which is cute I guess.. would of totally rather had the shorts or the top
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I won the black & white crop top (which I love) and the black boots with silver studs (which are so so). I like the fendi purse but not sure if it is worth risking opening the awful $4000 Kash bombs. I have no desire to own the black hot pants/diaper.

Hy1jS3C.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Ok.... I have little self control so I decided to open three more boxes to try to win the purse. I got it in the very first box!! And I stopped opening so no black diaper or worthless sports bra or useless $4000 Kash. Very happy

X920MRC.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »

IMG_2268_zpsqlqvsjct.jpg

I had to try the diaper out so here you go, I gave it a try! :-)
    image.jpg1_4.jpg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Ok.... I have little self control so I decided to open three more boxes to try to win the purse. I got it in the very first box!! And I stopped opening so no black diaper or worthless sports bra or useless $4000 Kash. Very happy

X920MRC.jpg

She looks amazing!!! I wish I could afford giftboxes.
    You remind me of the babe...
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Sorry, its my "wording" ... 1 set = 8 gift boxes lol

After you open the earner box, you should have two buttons at the bottom

• collect
    You collect your opened prize

• open box (40 K Stars)
    This will give you the option of opening another gift box.

You can open up to 3 boxes within each set of 8.

You can also open additional boxes before/after the earner by clicking on the Open Box

PhotoGrid_1443194417104_zpsq98mya6k.jpg

I hope this helps and my nonsense makes a little sense lol

Hahah yes I understand now.. Only I can open just one box within one set of 8 .. And I know about bying one for 40k, I bought once, got nothing special, so never again, because im limited with kstars

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    After the past few weeks, I've gone Gift Box crazy. This weekend, I'm not crazy about the items, those granny panties as described by DMV Doll, nothing I'm really anxious to wear. Oh, they remind me of the granny panties Kim wore under the blue slit up to the waist dress, that we have a copy of. I'll try to find that picture.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk wrote: »

X920MRC.jpg

lol... Great minds :D

PhotoGrid_1443202777401_zpsyjxre7ew.jpg

Andriod player
    2mrdzme.jpg

Uggghhhh....

iOS
    07/2014 
    ^^^^Ok, you guys are seriously making me want the top. Darn you. lol. Here's the pic those shorts/skirt/panties remind me of

1399338616_kim-kardashian-zoom_zpspljxhlsl.jpg

There was a better pic, sitting down with the slit showing them, but I think this was the inspiration for those shorts.

Darn it, now I need the boots too. ok. Where is Luz to tell me to be strong?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    2z4ms8g.jpg

I'm so glad I spent my K-Stars for this fantastic array of items! Like seriously, only one exclusive item?? Really GLU?
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Seriously..?!!!

image_zpsz7yuvwmu.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh Linda... That stinks!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    ^^^^Ok, you guys are seriously making me want the top. Darn you. lol.

Darn it, now I need the boots too. ok. Where is Luz to tell me to be strong?

Standing in for Luz.... BE STRONG! The boots are nothing special. In fact they are almost identical to ones we already have. The shirt is cute but has limited wearability.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    After seeing the gift box outfit in the teaser awhile back I was never a fan of it so I don't mind not earning any of the items. It saves me k stars after spending 500 on the VIP outfit last week. I'm not happy about getting those stupid high waisted pants in my gift box though.
    Jonathan wants Dixie to speak to people in the streets BUT I can't find anyone. Have any of you? He said that I would even get a power boost from them.

x7luhDM.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    So I open my game, and Maria calls me before I can see the event items, and she calls me to say I'm basic.
    Then I see the earning outfits.
    I'd rather stay ****ing basic.
    The only two things I like are the boots from the boxes which are nothing but a rehash of Kylie's old military boots from a past event, and the earner's bag.

tumblr_nf9clnBN0s1rj0u2yo1_400.gif
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh Carol...I'm sure your luck will improve, have possitive thought!!. Today I just have the one gift box and was lucky enough to win the boots but you know? I almost open a K $4000, but I don't know why I click on it and it didn't open so I thought maybe that's not the one, so I change it and I won!. But it is what it is...I'm sure your luck is wating for a very amazing prize.

I'm following your advice this week, I'm going to try and safe my K-Stars because Xime has only 44 and Garrett has 17 so I'm going to control my shopaholic self and safe them for better things...I hope the willpower lasts 'till monday LOL.
    I have the worst luck opening up gift boxes hah

It's pointless to win $40000 and/or 50 energy bolts.

I hardly win special event items anymore. Sometimes I win regular clothing that I see from the daily gift boxes and it's inside of the weekend event gift boxes.

Why Glu? Why Glu gotta do me like that though?

I'm happy that you're taking my advice. Trust me. Your dolls will be glad to be on a budget for saving up their kstars. You can make it!!!
    I believe that you can do it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My games are torn. I'm tapping all over for energy, and tbh I enjoy the 50 Energy boxes. It's like giving me 12 more event points. Of course, I'd rather have items, but I don't mind the 50 Energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    My games are torn. I'm tapping all over for energy, and tbh I enjoy the 50 Energy boxes. It's like giving me 12 more event points. Of course, I'd rather have items, but I don't mind the 50 Energy.

Garrett won the 50 energy and was able to complete a 3h gig...saved a lot of time that's true!!. I still wanted to win the gift box shoes for the guys though. :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here