Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Jonathan wants Dixie to speak to people in the streets BUT I can't find anyone. Have any of you? He said that I would even get a power boost from them.

x7luhDM.jpg

They'll appear on the streets when you start the Event at Black Rabbit.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So how is everyone progressing at the event?

I've got the shoes, I'm not too excited about them cause we got many orange shoes lately as I said before, now grinding to the watch!

Today I reached level 41! Now I'm one k-star more rich lol

Where is Noona?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I've got the shoes, I'm not too excited about them cause we got many orange shoes lately as I said before, now grinding to the watch!

Where is Noona?

I think anything's better than some of the options we have in the closet. I started playing with Garrett a little over a month ago so, really I'm pretty happy with winning all the options 'cause is getting hard to think outfits for fhe poor guy. So far I'm halfway through to the shoes. I didn't have much luck with the gift box (won the 50 energy) but I'm feeling pretty good.

Xime won the boots from the gift box and is about to conquer the sneakers. I guess it will take me a little longer this weekend so it's good is too hot outside right now to be willing to live the house. Maybe a cold beer tomorrow night...so I got it under control LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Currently working on the first gig, I got one star on one of my gigs and my co-star threatened to break up with me so I let that be. I was going to pay the 22k-stars I do not have Lol. I am only at 13 points but this gig should give me more points..
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    This is going good �� i will finish!

image.jpg1_5.jpg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Where is Noona?

Aww, I'm sorry Vats! I was hoping you'd snag yourself the hair.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Well, my gift boxes were horrible. On Jesse's game I got a pair of navy shorts which I think he already had. In shae's game I got the dreaded $4k. Ugh!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Is this normal?

I don't know for sure Lizard. I've heard you have to reach a certain level (I think 16) before you can participate in some things so that may be the problem. You might want to look in the FAQ or post in the support section.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So I just got my gift box and.....

tumblr_nv95xiTXQk1qfvh9po1_1280_zpslxyxmt4z.jpg

I'm tweaked! Not only were only 2 of the 4 box items present - and what even is the deal of that? all 4 should be available in the earnable box - but I 'won' an item I could've easily bought myself that wasn't even from the unlockable boxes in the shop. I semi-wanted the hair but didn't really allow myself to get attached since I figured the odds were against me (and now I see by how much) but honestly Glu - what gives?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I don't know for sure Lizard. I've heard you have to reach a certain level (I think 16) before you can participate in some things so that may be the problem. You might want to look in the FAQ or post in the support section.

It can depend on where the storyline sends you...so far it started at Panino, then it went to London and now waiting on the party at Lif in Miami so you need to at least have reached London.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I was really hoping for that rose dress, but I like the shoes! Too bad it doesn't go with much. I was drawing some expressive stuff today.
    How you guys enjoy your weekend.
    image_zpsqqdo2ryi.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    14u8hab.jpg
    I'm not a fan of the bag, but I broke my streak of daily gift box items, so that's a plus!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wish that every weekend the events lasted for three days.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I get it Stardust I also received energy of my box!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, I'm sorry Vats! I was hoping you'd snag yourself the hair.

Oh no I wasn't fond of that hair, I like straight hair and without much volume!

And I'm sorry you haven't been able to get it as well. We guys with hair long have to support each other! I have so many ideas for hair styles, but don't want to see them in a box out of my reach again!

Did you guys have your games linked to Google+ ? If so we should play together!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Guys, how many gigs do I have to do to complete the event? I decided that I wasn't going to spend any money on k-stars with week, so no chance at the winning the other things (such as the top, which I love btw) or finishing the event early and right now I only have 55 stars. I've been doing (and slacking) 3 hour gigs and the weekend storyline with Kylie but at this rate I'm not going to win anything. Plus the free gift box was a joke as usual, mine had no event items and I won 4000 k-cash.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Did you guys have your games linked to Google+ ? If so we should play together!

Truth is I don't even know how to connect the game to Google+. I only see the option for connecting to facebook but I don't have any friends there that play the game so it would be good to connect to google+ and be friends!!.

Edit: Well apparently I AM connected to Google+ and Facebook. I just had to look at the workings of Garrett's cel a little bit better.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Where is Noona?

Congrats Vats :D

I'm making good progress...the only reason I'm going for the last item is so it won't pop up in a throwback box if we ever get then again..

And yeah, where is Noona? I hope everything is OK...

PhotoGrid_1443226734587_zpssxbvs8pg.jpg
    natchula wrote: »
    Guys, how many gigs do I have to do to complete the event? I decided that I wasn't going to spend any money on k-stars with week, so no chance at the winning the other things (such as the top, which I love btw) or finishing the event early and right now I only have 55 stars. I've been doing (and slacking) 3 hour gigs and the weekend storyline with Kylie but at this rate I'm not going to win anything. Plus the free gift box was a joke as usual, mine had no event items and I won 4000 k-cash.

There's 3 gigs for the weekend event storyline. I don't remember what the 1st on was, but it was 6 hrs (25 pts) and at the end I chose a photo shoot that Anna would see.

The photo shoot was 8 hours (25 pts)

The final event was at Liv 6 hrs (25 pts)

You can invite a friend to all the gigs too and they'll give you 2 stars each.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I got the dreaded $4000 box for the second weekend event in a row *sigh*. The sad think is that I've been wanting the event items since I saw the teaser in the update :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Noona is probably experiencing connection issues or something. She was very happy to be Hostess again. I have faith she'll make it back if she can this weekend. Let's thinks positive. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I really LOVE the earner purse. It's most similar to my personal aesthetic. I would totally carry a purse in this color, style, and size. My only complaint is that I think they've made a mistake with the way it looks at the shoulder. It seems to go inside the joint.

I'm also grateful for some sneakers as I hate pairing pants with heels. While I wish they weren't high heeled sneakers, I'm happy to add these to my wardrobe.

dAt09GM.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Well I didn't think I liked the dress but now that my doll has added her flair to it I am really loving the look!

AAAD1A6D-6CCF-4FC1-BE6F-3E9FE0F2DCC9_zpsrtxozq0r.jpg
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think I'll wear the granny panties for Halloween so I can go as one of Beyoncé's Single Ladies back up dancers lol 😂 😂

PhotoGrid_1443261823263_zpstrpnv3o9.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I won the bag and had a girls' night out with Khloe. Of course Baby Ciara wanted to come
    image_zpslyltkdzt.jpeg
    I can't believe it, no bonus after finishing the gigs of the weekend! My face when I found out ...
    GkQ7VWg.gif

Congratulations Glu always finding a way to improve the game!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Finally got the sneakers! I have a long weekend ahead of me then to aim for every single earn able item.
    Screenshot_2015_09_26_09_42_11_1.png
    imgurl
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    With the recent freezing of my wife, I find myself a lonely man with a fancy new coat and watch. Could I buy you a fish sandwich, sweet thing? In Armenia, perhaps?
    image_zpsqq4v4xzk.png
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stellan, so nice to see you. You are the epitome of class and distinction. I don't know how many languages you speak, but you are a cunning linguist. You can speak Ket, (eastern Siberia) fluently, but pig latin trips you up. Apple P is working her way towards the bag. Hey, who wants to hear some Gwen? Oh, if I could channel Gwen.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    Spent 300 kstars and didn't get a single exclusive item, just stupid cash and energy. That's like 30 bucks worth of kstars for nothing. I really resent Glu now. What a slap in the face to their loyal customers. They treat us like a joke.
    LStar wrote: »
    Spent 300 kstars and didn't get a single exclusive item, just stupid cash and energy. That's like 30 bucks worth of kstars for nothing. I really resent Glu now. What a slap in the face to their loyal customers. They treat us like a joke.
    Ugh. That's awful! I'm sorry.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I don't even have the bag yet. I completed all of the weekend quests and for the second week in a row there was no overall star bonus for finishing. So sick of glu right now.
    iOS