So Chic London

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the iOS game has the fully decorated store. I went with whatever had more purple. Like in the Banner? But, my assistant carries a pedestrian purse WHILE SHE WORKS, and I don't believe I'll ever see a penny in profits. If it was just there, like Napa, to take our cash and close up I am going to be one ticked off Doll. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I never step into stores unless there are tapables. Theres no point in furnishing it when i never get to actually admire it, so So Long, So Chic London
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I never step into stores unless there are tapables. Theres no point in furnishing it when i never get to actually admire it, so So Long, So Chic London
    So Chic at downtown LA and the Hamptons doesn't have any tappables there at those locations.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So Chic at downtown LA and the Hamptons doesn't have any tappables there at those locations.

But we receive profit...London is kinda there just to be cute lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    But we receive profit...London is kinda there just to be cute lol.
    Maybe on the next update we will receive our paychecks from our managers at So Chic London haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The only reason I bought furniture was to get rid of the annoying green + in pics. I take a lot of pics in So Chic London because I really like the background.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes Trev, the background for So Chic London is really nice. I love the coloring, and it's so modern, clean. Costly, but nice. I still have one more banner to buy, but the one I want is stars, so I'll wait for a VIP sale. Bur please, we should get a weekly payment for the store. And please, can we pick our rep there? No one works, carrying a purse, unless you in attendance to royalty, and you're carrying it for the Queen. heheheh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbiebjsBobbiebjs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I don’t want to buy the London so chic it gave me no option not to. How do I get out of it?