Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    You made great progress with the event Eselle, with two games everything is much more difficult!

Edit: Nooooooo Carol go for 3 hours gigs if possible!
    I did a 3 hr side gig a few seconds ago. Now I'm almost close to getting the last item on my game. I have 579 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Off subject but did anyone get chosen to be in the Anna Dello Russo magazine feature? I auditioned and chose unique fashion with subtle accessories or something like that. Anyway she didn't pick me. I guess I either made the wrong choice...or do we just not get picked? It's hard to tell with this game sometimes lol.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Yes, Anna Dello Russo dose pick you if you do the feature.
    Sophie
    She didn't pick me to do the feature, though. I got a call from Kendall after I finished the gig (completed with 5 stars) saying Anna asked her to "pass on the bad news". Now I get to go to some party with Kendall so she can "cheer me up".
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^ :( I'm sorry about that. I picked the runway and I guess she chose me, she was at the final party.

ok, I lied. once i got done with the 8 hours I took a 3 hour and while I had to do more, they seemed to get done with much quicker and using less energy (at least 1 just need 30!). I may be blind now, but my doll looks nice :)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Yes I finally finished! Carol Davida is so happy right now that she did her happy dance.

I didn't like how the wardrobe was styled for this weekend event. So I dressed up my doll into these stylish wardrobes.

I love the floral print of the dress because it looks like a tropical garden. My doll desperately wanted to wear something casual for once in awhile so she made a cameo on Maestro Sly hip hop music video.

20150927_202728.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1442343701447.jpg

Screenshot_2015_09_27_19_59_57_1.png

photo hosting sites
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Guys is the timer on my game seem glitched? Its 8:54 pm where I'm at and the timer doesn't seems right.. ?

HAHAH NVM. I thought it said 1 d left, not 1 h, silly me.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Three words : Praise The Lord
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-03-04-15_zpsyol9tyn8.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ^ :( I'm sorry about that. I picked the runway and I guess she chose me, she was at the final party.

ok, I lied. once i got done with the 8 hours I took a 3 hour and while I had to do more, they seemed to get done with much quicker and using less energy (at least 1 just need 30!). I may be blind now, but my doll looks nice :)

That's for the weekend event. I'm talking about the regular storyline where you meet her in La Rue first then she has you audition to get her feature in a magazine. Thanks, anyway though! I finished all the weekend gigs with her :)
    I didn't think I'd finish but some down to the wire grinding did the trick!

fOFqE1g.jpg
    HcPoPKE.jpg
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Here's my final weekend items. I didn't really do gigs, because I found it more difficult. I know I could have grinded but I rather grind for parties. I find them less stressful. With all this partying I got a lot of cash to blow on dates!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Congrats to everyone that completed this weekend event. It was challenging to finish it but I grinded all day long today. I really want the floral designed dress so badly for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Off subject but did anyone get chosen to be in the Anna Dello Russo magazine feature? I auditioned and chose unique fashion with subtle accessories or something like that. Anyway she didn't pick me. I guess I either made the wrong choice...or do we just not get picked? It's hard to tell with this game sometimes lol.

Eselle, she doesn't like subtle accessories. I had watched a youtube vid of her beforehand, so I kind of knew that. That's how you get chosen to be in the magazine: go bold.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If the dress was a skirt I would totally grind for it. Though I felt kinda frumpy in it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Megannita wrote: »
    Eselle, she doesn't like subtle accessories. I had watched a youtube vid of her beforehand, so I kind of knew that. That's how you get chosen to be in the magazine: go bold.

Thanks Megannita! I'll remember that for my other game. I wonder if you get another chance to work with her later on.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats to all those who finished the event or got what they wanted from it.

I did not buy a 40 star box this time. I got a black dress I really like in the freebie box for the event.

then I got the shoes.

I was about 200 something on the way to the handbag but just hit the wall and didn't care to grind. I had been about 3 short of the shoes after playing almost non stop and had this image in mind, of being 3 short for the handbag after spending my Sunday tapping on my tablet.

I'm content with the dress and shoes. :)
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I didn't even bother with the event. I didn't like the items and the box items weren't tempting enough to get so... Eh.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The moment I hit the final reward for both my games, I KO-ed on my bed. I guess I won't be touching KKH until the next weekend. I need some rest from KKH. Was busy with life stuff, but Glu making events harder killed the fun, totally.

I got Kash for one, and energy for the other in my free gift boxes. Booo :(
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I grinded so hard on Sunday all day and I only got the bag, there was no point trying for the dress.. and when I realised it was 10 PM I was so mad to myself cause I spent all day on my iPad tapping lol

But seriosly, Glu, it's frustrating making events so hard.. the point is fun, at least that's why I play this game.. I have enough real life issues and I don't need more because of a game.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Forgot to take a photo of my doll in the sneakers. I put them with torn jeans, the long sleeved pink t shirt, and one of the necklaces and a braid.

I liked the prize in the free gift box. I got a wearable - already that's good. But then I really liked it. I had a dress very much like this one. You can see there were 2 items from the 40 K star prizes on the top. I was neutral on those prizes.

PrfWoTc.png

Then here is my doll in the gift box dress.

tWlCl7q.png

I liked the short shorts or 'granny panties' as some called it - they are actually shorts and I think they are cute. Kind of old fashioned, like the 1940s but not. But, I could take or leave the other K star prizes, so I didn't try.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I grinded so hard on Sunday all day and I only got the bag, there was no point trying for the dress.. and when I realised it was 10 PM I was so mad to myself cause I spent all day on my iPad tapping lol

But seriosly, Glu, it's frustrating making events so hard.. the point is fun, at least that's why I play this game.. I have enough real life issues and I don't need more because of a game.

Glu want us to buy energy. That's my theory on why it's so hard.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Megannita wrote: »
    Glu want us to buy energy. That's my theory on why it's so hard.

And you are right I think. And it works...to an extent. But I'm really turning off of this game, for that same reason. I wanted the sneakers so it was worth it to me but, I'm seeing the folly in spending money and losing sleep for a virtual doll. If the game play itself is not fun...anyway I shouldn't gripe in here I guess, but, just wanted to say that I agree.
    Glu should give players an extra day to complete the weekend events so it won't be that stressful. I was mad that I didn't win any special event items from the weekend gift boxes. It was 10× harder for me to complete this weekend's event. The last gig related to this weekend's event didn't have any extra bonus event points so I was extremely disappointed about that. The last item should be decreased to 500 points. Really Glu 600 points for the last earn able item? That's too much. They're taking the fun out of the game and weekend events are not even enjoyable anymore.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think all of the weekend events should be 400 or 500 total points to win it all. And should last until Monday 5 PM or something like that. Sunday is such a busy family day for most people!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I think all of the weekend events should be 400 or 500 total points to win it all. And should last until Monday 5 PM or something like that. Sunday is such a busy family day for most people!
    Omg I know right⁉
    This game makes me feel like I basically have no life lol
    I want to play my game on my own pace. I hate rushing to get the last earn able item because Glu made the weekend event too difficult to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Forgot to take a photo of my doll in the sneakers. I put them with torn jeans, the long sleeved pink t shirt, and one of the necklaces and a braid.

I liked the prize in the free gift box. I got a wearable - already that's good. But then I really liked it. I had a dress very much like this one. You can see there were 2 items from the 40 K star prizes on the top. I was neutral on those prizes.

PrfWoTc.png

Then here is my doll in the gift box dress.

tWlCl7q.png

I liked the short shorts or 'granny panties' as some called it - they are actually shorts and I think they are cute. Kind of old fashioned, like the 1940s but not. But, I could take or leave the other K star prizes, so I didn't try.

I like that dress too and keep hoping to get it in a box because if you just regularly buy it then it is 75 Kstars.
  • WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey, I didn't know whether to post here or not but just wanted to say there is a new update out
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Just to fix a few bugs and glitches
    Sophie
    Carol: Yes! Exactly.

CatherineBay: Wow! I didn't know that. I like the dress even more now. Lol
  • WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    There were some new items added though, bags to be exact plus a phone call from Simon about a gig