New Update 4.0.1

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
It's like a mini update inside the Fahion Week update!

image_zpsy64yxbct.jpeg
Prev134567

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh my, I guess I should go look.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I don't like this update, everything costs kim points like the new bags should be stuff we can win in event giftboxes they are so stunning and for some reason I can see the Khloe bag for the weekend event twice in my wardrobe anyone else have this issue?
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    The Judith Leiber bags are cute. I wish the cupcake one was included. I'm not even surprised that they all cost k stars. I would be more tempted to buy one if my doll's stupid arm on the hip didn't block the view of the bag. That ruins it for me.

Also I'm experiencing a possible glitch when I click on certain achievements a different achievement comes up. So for example, if I click on vanity, high roller will pop up and when I click on dating, catwalk comes up.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really think Glu should have made some of these Kash instead of K stars.

W5iP4UR.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Also I'm experiencing a possible glitch when I click on certain achievements a different achievement comes up. So for example, if I click on vanity, high roller will pop up and when I click on dating, catwalk comes up.

I've seen this. The bug is with VIP relationship, Dating and Industry achievements. They're not real achievements, only associated with the contacts. So yeah, I don't know why they're in the list, but the actual one shows up when you tap it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Like that's obvious, the bags are for the starlets. I wonder if there's something exclusive for the guys too. Anyone has updated?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    There are 3 non-Lieber new items and I feel safe saying someone at Glu has gone insane.
    6FBE4A56-CDB7-4970-B3EF-EB81FC06FE04.png_zpsgayyklcm.jpeg

The sneakers are 40 Kstars (not too bad) but the top is $15,000 and the leggings are $25,000 and yes that's twenty-five thousand and not a typo.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I updated Jesse's game and I don't see anything new at all! I don't know if it is just my game or what.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I smell an upcoming throwback sale!
    It's like a mini update inside the Fahion Week update!

image_zpsy64yxbct.jpeg
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    I smell an upcoming throwback sale!

Me too :D ..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    There are 3 non-Lieber new items and I feel safe saying someone at Glu has gone insane.
    6FBE4A56-CDB7-4970-B3EF-EB81FC06FE04.png_zpsgayyklcm.jpeg

The sneakers are 40 Kstars (not too bad) but the top is $15,000 and the leggings are $25,000 and yes that's twenty-five thousand and not a typo.

There's only one pair of sneakers to buy⁉
    Seriously Glu? I was expecting more than that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

HollySisk wrote: »
    I really think Glu should have made some of these Kash instead of K stars.

W5iP4UR.jpg

I love the designs for all of the purses. But I agree with you're saying though. Some of the purses should cost cash and some should cost k-stars too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

W T F :confused::confused:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Notice the "Millions more fans added for A listers to earn" !??!??? It means that it will take even more time to get to #1.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    There's only one pair of sneakers to buy⁉
    Seriously Glu? I was expecting more than that.

I'm really surprised that they didn't add more color options of those sneakers. That's an easy design choice for them and they could make some colors K stars and at least one pair Kash. Now let's guess a Kash price. If black leggings are $25,000 Kash, then bright blue sneakers should be $40,000 Kash? LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I personally dont like them because they are ment to be worn on hand and not on shoulder.... So even though glu says that they are real life design, the fit on the dolls is 2000% unreal :)
    And the kcash cost of the simple legging is just very very funny...
    I love the designs for all of the purses. But I agree with you're saying though. Some of the purses should cost cash and some should cost k-stars too.
    I personally dont like them because they are ment to be worn on hand and not on shoulder.... So even though glu says that they are real life design, the fit on the dolls is 2000% unreal :)
    Oh yeah I think that you're absolutely right about that. I've never heard about this designer before so I searched on https://www.google.com/ to find the link to http://judithleiber.com/ website. And here is what I found the latest handbags for the fall 2015 season collection. I don't know why her handbags doesn't look as accurate on the game as in real life. On the game it's purses instead of supposedly handbags. Oh wow‼

9belio.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I don't really want to update my game right now but will I have to before the weekend to get the weekend event? Or does it not matter with a small update?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG OMG. 2nd look, there are 2 perfect purple purses. I'm sitting down, and just closed the game. Can not buy them till it's VIP. I feel so bad for Bishing earlier. Yeah I still want the events to not feel like torture, but then they go and make 2 perfect purple purses. Everything Purple is mine. Everything else can be colored, painted, or dyed purple and then it's mine. lol. My son got me a purple tshirt with that on it one mothers day or birthday a few years back. So, I still love Glu, but I hate what they do a lot of the time. I'm not seeing any of the others in my fut.....oh hold on now.. I almost want to buy the swan and then put on my wedding dress with the feathers again. lol. Going in for a screenshot. lol brb.

Edited before my heart stops. 3. 3 perfect purple purses. and the one in the middle the one I just saw has a freaking butterfly. My biker name was Butterfly. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    There is a Judith Lieber store beside Muse now. I wonder if the Lieber items are a limited time only? I ask because I now have a 29 day timer announcing the new items Lieber items.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My game had some bugs after I finished updating the game :(
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    The bags are nice, but I wonder if they're limited editions? Like that'll really motivate me to buy them. I'm only going to buy like three. Ones that are the most conventional or I find absolutely infatuating.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Just to play devil's advocate if the purses were clutches would you like them more?

Would you be OK with a clutch stuck to your dolls hand?

The dolls make alot of hand/arm movements and you could probably knock an eye out lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, the update seems to have stopped my Luz game from crashing, so yay! But it also wiped every single one of my relationships, romantic and professional, clean to zero. I'm not married any more. Or divorced, either. Just an unmarried woman. Also, my son Mateo is missing from my nursery!

Before: we were top couple, #1, with our relationship maxed out.
    image_zpshi5l2jis.png

After: we're strangers.
    image_zps0kpbxyjq.png

Changes in the nursery...
    4493da92-a994-4845-bec0-5216700391c9_zps8zwcubsf.png

image_zps3nbcinnm.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I really wish Glu would come up with a way for our Dolls to hold their purse in their hand. The large orange Birkin bag and huge yellow bag completely cover the doll's outfits and should be carried in the hand of the opposite arm. The Lieber bags are also handbags/clutches and should be carried in the hand. They come with a shoulder strap but that is rarely used. We see Lieber bags on the red carpet all the time and they are always carried in the hand, as a clutch bag.

Koko - I'm truly happy that you are over the moon for the purple purses! I received the purple heels in my gift box today and immediately thought of you.

Limited Edition -- I do think these purses will only be offer for a month. That's why there is a countdown clock.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

I've really tried to rationalize the surge in prices (I over analyze everything) and the only thing that makes a little bit of sense is Glu stock is steadily decreasing and their 3rd quarter earning report is due out at the end of October... IDK IDGI
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Since Glu is into over the top items I would REALLY love a quilted military jacket in the game! That would really make my day!
    Yasss. Maybe have it over the shoulder? Like Kim.

image_zps4fhvduvi.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, the update seems to have stopped my Luz game from crashing, so yay! But it also wiped every single one of my relationships, romantic and professional, clean to zero. I'm not married any more. Or divorced, either. Just an unmarried woman. Also, my son Mateo is missing from my nursery!

Before: we were top couple, #1, with our relationship maxed out.
    image_zpshi5l2jis.png

After: we're strangers.
    image_zps0kpbxyjq.png

Changes in the nursery...
    4493da92-a994-4845-bec0-5216700391c9_zps8zwcubsf.png

image_zps3nbcinnm.png

Wow! Even more glitches than before. I'm so sorry Luz...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for caring, Mauve! I am really relieved that my game may be functional again, though.

Still, I wish things could just be totally back to normal...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    OMG! The SAME thing happened to me! First my baby Christian was gone, and then the nanny turned all white. Like shown in your picture. THEN when I went to the adoption center. The nurses were STILL there and they were ALL WHITE also :( and then to make matters worse my game went 'bye-bye.'
    I am now SUPER frustrated