Maximilian Alucard

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hello everyone. :) So I will like to talk about Mr. Max. I can't remember if I talk to Cassie yet but Mr. Max is winning my heart lol. Screenshot_2015-09-27-21-01-13-1_zpslaikz0aa.png

He even had the guts to wink at me when he said this to me. Screenshot_2015-09-29-09-30-16-1_zpsn8a1f9bs.png

And it don't stop there eitherScreenshot_2015-09-29-09-30-26-1_zpskcvjovdr.pngScreenshot_2015-09-29-09-30-35-2_zpsjtcyb2ta.png

I think I hear divorce bell ringing lol and oh did I mention he was French too!!?
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Im in love with him Wish glu can bring him back i cant wait to get to see him again im hoping we can marry him eventually ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh mine looked different, but the name and the game is the same. I do hope they bring him back. Between him and Cassio.....sigh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that my doll met him on my game before but he looks completely different. He looks so attractive on your game Keia.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Oh mine looked different, but the name and the game is the same. I do hope they bring him back. Between him and Cassio.....sigh.

Lol how fun will that be if Cassio and Maximilian fight over you and you had to choose which one you want to be with. Lol I be so upset
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I think that my doll met him on my game before but he looks completely different. He looks so attractive on your game Keia.

You see the way he wink at me?!? I nearly melt lol can't let my husband know about my love attraction for him haha
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yeah he was definitely something! I wish Glu would bring him back in the storyline. I preferred him over Cassio
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Yeah he was definitely something! I wish Glu would bring him back in the storyline. I preferred him over Cassio
    I wish Maximilian was extremely attractive on my game lol

Cassio is a creep. He always trying to get inside of my doll's pants. My doll kept it professional on the movie set of Tale of Crowns sequels. Cassio was disappointed lmao😁😃
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Sadly he move to the house on the island so there is a slim chance he will come back. I think it will be a crazy episode if he came back and he meet Cassio. Then there be a love triangle rumor going on about your doll, Cassio and Maximilian.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm down for Max and Cassio, but it could be because my doll is single and on the prowl.

Also, I never get the Cassio storylines, which is weird because we had a connection *chuckles*.
  • CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    OMG! I love that idea. You are the best. I would love for them to fight over me like Daniel Cleaver and Marc Darcy fought over Bridget Jones.