Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I suppose that means it's a pretty good thing that I don't have any babies of my own.
    Here are my three "children."

ojtrkbn.jpg
    Aww...how cute! What kind of breeds are they?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I want one just like your bottom right. I've already told my hubby, that's our next dog. I saw one just like yours on America's Got Talent, and he was the little star. Am I right when I guess ****apoo? White Schnauzzer? Pardon my spelling.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I want one just like your bottom right. I've already told my hubby, that's our next dog. I saw one just like yours on America's Got Talent, and he was the little star. Am I right when I guess ****apoo? White Schnauzzer? Pardon my spelling.

It kinda looks like a goldendoodle to me. Nonetheless, it still is a cute puppy!

ffcz7r.png
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The white puppy with rainbow bows is Sophie, a Maltese. She's about 6 months old in that photo and is only 4 pounds. The black & white girl is Szechuan, a Shih Tzu. She is 12 years old, weighs 8 pounds, and is not a fan of either of my puppies. LOL. I took the picture of Sophie & Szechuan in the dog bed because it's so rare that Szechuan will share with her. The big cream muppet like fur ball is Sully, a GoldenDoodle. He was about 10 months old and 55 pounds in that picture.

Koko -- Goldendoodles are fantastic and come in different sizes if you prefer a smaller one. You mentioned the c o c k a p o o breed (which is a c o c ker spaniel and poodle mix) in your post. I grew up with a small black c o c k a p o o and he was a great dog too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Sully thinks he's a lapdog like my little ones....

DU7tLB7.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Sully thinks he's a lapdog like my little ones....

DU7tLB7.jpg

That is so cute!!!. Looks like my 'little' german shepard Isha. She still sits on my brother in law's lap like she did when she was a little puppy.

IMG-20150917-WA0008.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    The white puppy with rainbow bows is Sophie, a Maltese. She's about 6 months old in that photo and is only 4 pounds. The black & white girl is Szechuan, a Shih Tzu. She is 12 years old, weighs 8 pounds, and is not a fan of either of my puppies. LOL. I took the picture of Sophie & Szechuan in the dog bed because it's so rare that Szechuan will share with her. The big cream muppet like fur ball is Sully, a GoldenDoodle. He was about 10 months old and 55 pounds in that picture.

Koko -- Goldendoodles are fantastic and come in different sizes if you prefer a smaller one. You mentioned the c o c k a p o o breed (which is a c o c ker spaniel and poodle mix) in your post. I grew up with a small black c o c k a p o o and he was a great dog too.

Oh hey! I totally guessed right. I grew up with a poodle, a English ****er spaniel, and a golden retriever all in one time. It was hectic but totally fun. Goldendoodles totally look like wheaten terriers too me tho lol.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Am I the only one who finds the crying screeching baby pretty hilarious?

xWV2NUG.jpg

Oh it unnerves me. It must be a real sampling because baby cries are designed to do that, so we can't ignore it very easily...and the baby gets fed etc. I try to tap very quickly or turn off the sound before I go to the nursery part.

The cat was very worried too the first time it heard this...and then when it kept crying, gave me a look like YOU FIEND...sigh. Now she's used to it...

I love the pix of everyone's animal babies...I won't post real pix though. Too (RL) shy! (Talky here...VERY quiet IRL!)

BTW, guys: I think the forum's curse filter is a little over zealous! I posted that the NPCs in an old quest were j e r k s - in another topic? And it made it look like I said something vulgar. Ack.
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Speaking of babies, I think I might have my first today!
    20ueih0.jpg
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Speaking of babies, I think I might have my first today!
    20ueih0.jpg
    Yaaaaaaaay good luck with your doll conceiving a child☺👪

You should share pics too of your doll's family here on the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Congrats. And a quick note before the occasion, if you want your baby to have the skin and hair color of your SO, or any combo skin and hair, if you set your doll to that skin/hair color for the last date before you hit 12,000 then your baby will 99% likely have that hair and skin. I've done it, it works. So........make a designer baby. You just can't control gender or eyes. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congrats. And a quick note before the occasion, if you want your baby to have the skin and hair color of your SO, or any combo skin and hair, if you set your doll to that skin/hair color for the last date before you hit 12,000 then your baby will 99% likely have that hair and skin. I've done it, it works. So........make a designer baby. You just can't control gender or eyes. ;)

Thanks for the tip! I think I'll give the baby dark brown hair color (a balance between my light brown hair and his black hair) and my skin tone, since a baby with his pale skin could look a little funny. I'm hoping for a girl!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Oh it unnerves me. It must be a real sampling because baby cries are designed to do that, so we can't ignore it very easily...and the baby gets fed etc. I try to tap very quickly or turn off the sound before I go to the nursery part.

The cat was very worried too the first time it heard this...and then when it kept crying, gave me a look like YOU FIEND...sigh. Now she's used to it...

I love the pix of everyone's animal babies...I won't post real pix though. Too (RL) shy! (Talky here...VERY quiet IRL!).

I keep the KKH volume on MUTE so I never hear the crying baby -- I just see the flailing arms and wide open mouth. Perhaps that's why I find it funny?

I probably shouldn't post RL pics here but I figure if any of y'all want to travel all the way to Pittsburgh to see the real me, then you have bigger issues than me. ;-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I just hit 12k and got the usual soulmate message. Is this normal and I'll get the baby on the next date, or could it be a glitch?
    Katherine. wrote: »
    I just hit 12k and got the usual soulmate message. Is this normal and I'll get the baby on the next date, or could it be a glitch?
    I remembered when I almost reached 12,000.... I bought my doll's hubby new clothing then when my doll went inside of her home, her hubby asked her if they were ready to start a family.

I hope that helps.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I remembered when I almost reached 12,000.... I bought my doll's hubby new clothing then when my doll went inside of her home, her hubby asked her if they were ready to start a family.

I hope that helps.

Thanks so much, I'll try that now!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh I didn't mean to scare anyone or anything and I like seeing people's RL pix. It's always a nice addition to a thread I think.
    I probably shouldn't post RL pics here but I figure if any of y'all want to travel all the way to Pittsburgh to see the real me, then you have bigger issues than me. ;-)

LOL!

(Even if we bring a casserole??)

The baby's cry is the unnerving part. The flailing, it doesn't seem as realistic.

I thought it was odd the first time I brought the baby home in KKH and it seemed really unhappy. I thought, oh no...it hates the nursery decor! :p
    Does anyone think that it's weird when your game logged out of its account all by itself? Well that happened to me. I thought that my real life friends didn't change their outfits for weeks. I just discovered that today. I signed in on my Facebook account on my game and then I restarted my phone. When I opened my game and doubled checked, my real life friends had on different outfits.😕 😐

I thought that when I added new friends, they were signed out from their games. I finally saw them for the first time on my contact list. I thought that I would share these tips for those who keep seeing their real life friends wearing the same outfits for several weeks or added new friends who aren't even appearing on their games for months. I hope you all try these helpful strategies that I suggested instead of contacting Glu customer care service for help.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

PolkaDot wrote: »

(Even if we bring a casserole??)

I thought it was odd the first time I brought the baby home in KKH and it seemed really unhappy. I thought, oh no...it hates the nursery decor! :p

I do like a good casserole.... Especially followed by a pan of brownies. (Don't worry, I'll share)

Maybe the baby is upset that it can never go to college because it's irresponsible parents spend so much money on furniture that never gets used.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm usually finding spelling errors on this game. Glu spelled the name of the restaurant located at Punta Mita wrong.

Screenshot_2015_09_28_22_08_07_1.png
    take a screenshot
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yesterday when I hit 15,000 I thought, where's ma BABAY? So I went to the Nursery, and that's where you get the question about the 2nd child. But the call for the message about the first baby came during my date, when I reached 12,000. Whether it comes at the restaurant, if that's where you acheive 12K, or if it's at your home after your purchase clothes, you need 2 things....to have reached 12,000 relationship hearts. and to be in the same screen with your SO. Congratulations, be sure and post birth info and pics in the Waiting Room.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is a funny glitch lol
    My doll is tippy toed and she couldn't find her shoes inside of her disorganized closet.

209sl5c.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    My thread lives on.... 42 pages long!! ❤
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Why are new members names PINK? I want mine to be pink too lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    My thread lives on.... 42 pages long!! ❤

For now lol

Mine is 55 pages, but it will be closed soon. Oh well...in the grand scheme of things ... It's really not that serious or important to me 

138695737547_zps5fc7bzjh.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Carol Davida and Jack will be maxed out soon on their relationship level. Glu took too long to resolved my updated game issues but it doesn't matter anyway since they are about to welcome a second child into the world.

I wanted to share this dramatic comic on this thread of my doll and her hubby.

Carol Davida is so tired of Jack being so clingy & needy that she had enough of him. Quintrell was crying. Jack just stood there and didn't helped out with the baby at all. He wants to go out on a date as usual.

2lc9umo.jpg

She is very upset with her husband. Carol Davida warned him and told him if he doesn't get his act together he will get replaced by a nanny. She will hire a nanny soon since Jack is a lazy stay-at-home dad.

as842.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So I was having a conversation with Simon about Dirk Diamonds and...

qyWFmrD.png

He was referring to Dirk as she lol! :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • mtommo91mtommo91 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi im new to this site! I was wondering WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO DATE WITH CASSIO?! Im seeing him at tale of crowns shoot but will i be able to see him more after? I think he should be added to VIP list pls if anyone know about this reply! :)
    mtommo91 wrote: »
    Hi im new to this site! I was wondering WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO DATE WITH CASSIO?! Im seeing him at tale of crowns shoot but will i be able to see him more after? I think he should be added to VIP list pls if anyone know about this reply! :)

Welcome MTommo!! I'm glad you found the Forum. It's a fun place to hang out. As for Cassio, he's very popular. I have seen numerous requests to be able to date Cassio and/or make him a VIP. No word yet from Glu but they do pay attention to the Forum. There is a suggestion thread. You should post there too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    qyWFmrD.png

I'm currently doing this story line, let's see if I get this too, I chose to do the gig for Dirk...

Now some wise words of Maria:
    mRWuyhD.png?1

Got to love this woman!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!