Game: You date or not?

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hello stars and starlets!

Ready for a little fun?

Inspired by Naimonster, how about we try to find NPCs boyfriends / girlfriends to others forum members?

It works like this:

Someone posts a picture of an NPC of his/her game and a description thereof.

The next person to answer says if he/she would have a date with that NPC or not and also put another NPC in the market.

Simple!

Let's start?

That's Otis, he's an E-lister optometrist apparently likes green and has a charming little mustache!
dVu6HPt.png?1
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cool thread Vats! I'm willing to participate. I wanna play matchmaker but the question is who's single on the forums?

Edit: I'll look at my contact list and post some pics of potential NPCs later.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you Carol, but no matter whether you are single or not or if you like boys or girls, the task is simple would you go on a date or not with that NPC? Doesn't need to justify.

After you give your answer on Otis doesn't matter whether positive or negative he becomes unavailable to other members!

If you can edit your post with your answer and post a NPC of your list I thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    No way would I date Otis. First bcuz his name is Otis, then the mustache creeps me out. Why is he wearing a neck tie with camo pants??? No... Just No

So this is Juan
    He's from El Salvador and English is his 2nd language. You may not understand what he's saying, but he's easy on the eyes lol

PhotoGrid_1443636015685_zps6ezyhsjh.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    200% would date.

Dear Juan,
    Contigo es donde quieres, cuando quieres. I mean, he can even do my make up how is he not taken already ??

Here is another Otis, (sorry DMV). He's a director looking for the lead actor/actress of his life. (Plus he can get you tickets to the Emmys) Date or not ?

Screenshot_2015-09-30-20-13-46_zpshrp2z0a2_edit_1443636974862.png_zps85nm5hva.jpeg

Ps: great thread BTW Vats ^^ I just love having other ways to enjoy the game!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I would date Otis, but I don't know, he seems very mysterious with that eyeliner!

Here is Nathan Wright, a dental assistant. He is an aspiring Calvin Klein model and can hypnotize anyone with those eyes of his and the best thing about him, is that he can give you free hookups at the dentist! Who doesn't want a perfect smile?

whn0vr.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I would date him, but he'd have to change his monochromatic style if he wants to be with me. Smile is everything, and being an aspiring model, the looks are there, and model aspirations means I can mold him and shape him into my perfect Public Date.

For those private times........I offer Jose King. He's a young blonde Chiropractor, and anything you two throw out of whack, he can put back in place, even better than it was before.

Jose_King.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Yes, I would date Jose since I enjoy a good adjustment and have chronic neck pain. I'm not a fan of his ponytail but think he'd look great with a man bun.

Now for your dating pleasure here is Juan Reynolds, an A list celebrity. Since he's not identified as a model or actor, I believe he achieved his celebrity status from a *** tape with Kendall Jenner.

1JSjiNT.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I wouldn't date Juan Reynolds because men with pink colored hair isn't my type. I prefer natural hair colored guys.

2uijj95.png

Here's Ryan Robertson whose a set designer. I would definitely date him because he's a hunk. He could probably be a potential mate but I could tell that he's a ladies man since he's extremely attractive. So I don't think that I could ever see myself being in a serious long-term committed relationship with him.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hmmmm, I could hang out with Ryan. You sure he's a ladies man? Obviously it means that I won't need funds for creating the set for my next production if I'm with him, right? And the fact that he's wearing black makes him special!

Now if someone's interested in politics, no need to look around! Here's the lovely lady, Khloe Wilson. She's an E-Lister and available. Loves wearing purple, taking selfies and traveling around the world. Hurry up, she won't be in Hollywood for long.

A9zLee7.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    No way I would make a political alliance with Khloe! I'm sure she is a corrupt, the way you described her is exactly like of a mayor of a small town in my country that made national news for embezzling public funds and she used to take selfies with luxury items stemmed from the money!

I present you guys Camila!
    apB57Cg.png?1

She is an A-lister fashion photographer , but before that she was Miss Angola you can tell that just by looking at those stunning purple-blue eyes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Oh, yes! Yes to a purple-eyed lady named Camila! Hello, Miss Angola!

And now I'm curious. Here's Coop. Will people be interested because of his passing resemblance to Maximillian Alucard, or will they be put off by that mustache he won't be talked out of?
    image_zpstidaxpem.png
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No, Pass on Coop for me. Fashion Designer? They be KrayKray. AppleP's spouse wore the same coat style, sleeves pushed up, all summer long. No. He's likely to design a saran wrap dress and parade me out to all his fashionista peers who think I'm crazy for wearing it, and that he's just crazy. No thanks.

However, May I present: Ryan Reynolds

NPC.jpg

Ok, it was a blind date. They said Ryan Reynolds. Of course I said yes. Open the door, obvs not the movie star.
    And, yeah, he's a lowly hygenist in comparison. However, and this is a big perk. His name is guaranteed to get you a great reservation at any restaurant or event of your choice. Comped passes, tickets, you name it. His moniker will open doors, and get you tables.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I wouldn't date Ryan because his hair color doesn't suit his skin tone. He needs to dye his hair into a darker color.

Screenshot_2015_09_30_17_27_21_1.png
    image upload no limit

Here's Justin Hill whose a medical laboratory technician. I would date him since his occupation is on the health field. He's a bad boy and I may be attracted to him. He owns a motorcycle collection and I wouldn't mind if he pick me up on a date riding on one. What good girl wouldn't want to date a bad boy? Hmm...Justin is nothing but trouble!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    I would date Otis, but I don't know, he seems very mysterious with that eyeliner!

Here is Nathan Wright, a dental assistant. He is an aspiring Calvin Klein model and can hypnotize anyone with those eyes of his and the best thing about him, is that he can give you free hookups at the dentist! Who doesn't want a perfect smile?

whn0vr.jpg

I would also date him, even though he is wearing leggings.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK so Cherry posted "Nathan Wright" a dental assistant on the D list. Hmm.

Well first I have to imagine this is my doll and not me as my doll is single and I'm not...but all in good fun, so; let's see.

Yeah if I were in my 20s and single I'd at least go to dinner with him, or dancing. He is cute let's face it. He is not dressed like he grabbed things at random. He has a nice friendly smile. The job wouldn't matter because I'm not marrying him...he's just to have fun with. So as long as he's cute and fun to be around why not.

Now I want to ask if anyone would date this next guy. This is a photo of the guy who I matched Kris Jenner with. I chose this one because the first two options in that quest line, were total (edit: OK a totally innocent word was bleeped; I said they were not at all nice persons, basically).

This guy (pic below) had (lots and lots of) family money (so I thought he would be able to keep up with Kris on paying for dates), and also loved to give to charity. (So, possibly a good heart.) He was a sculptor or an artist I think. (So, possibly sensitive and creative.) He is the red haired man on the right.

Any takers? Would it be fun, love, a love commitment, or, platonic friendship? Or, nothing at all?

qHDqpAW.png
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I would date Nathan but only to make my High School friends curious about why that hot guy wanted me. (And I'd definitely hit him up for teeth whitening)

Here is Lillian Anderson. She's an excellent animal trainer -- she managed to house train my Shih Tzu, which I thought was an impossible task!

OBS5nug.jpg

EDITED TO ADD - PolkaDot and I posted at the same time so now I'm going to look at her offering too. I actually have a thing for red hair and family money can't hurt so yes, I would give him a chance.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Thanks Holly - GMTA and post at the same times too. hehe :)

Thank you for giving him a chance (wish I remembered his name Lol.) Kris passed on him and only wanted to be his friend. No chemistry, if I remember correctly. So, he will be waiting for your call! (As a sensitive sculptor he's too shy to phone. Lol. Which might be why he's still on the market...I guess!)

I love red hair too but I would not have dated him because his skin tone clashes with his red hair. He shouldn't be out in the sun with his complexion.

Your NPC is beautiful and I love red hair as stated but for my doll she'd choose her for a shopping buddy...others, please, consider this (Holly's) post not answered, and please answer Holly's NPC post. I just wanted to say: "Hi Holly." :)
    Oh no, we had a mistake here!

Carol's post was completely ignored ... But let's fix!

Justin Hill a bad boy... no way! Motorcycles? I want a guy with a collection of jets and helicopters!

To keep up with the game I re-post Holly's!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Here is Lillian Anderson. She's an excellent animal trainer -- she managed to house train my Shih Tzu, which I thought was an impossible task!

OBS5nug.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Justin Hill a bad boy... no way! Motorcycles? I want a guy with a collection of jets and helicopters!

To keep up with the game I re-post Holly's!

I'd date Lillian. She's pretty and I could definitely use someone to train all of my animals.

Here is Jayden Reynolds.
    image_zpsbbxrzajz.jpg

He's a top Hollywood producer and owns houses all over the Globe. He could definitely help get you some top-notch acting roles.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I would date Jayden. He looks like eye candy to me so I would definitely give him a chance. Thanks for your match matching skills and setting me up with your friend Trevor.

smejva.png

Here's Henry Allen whose a singer. I would date him because he's so cute and he would sing the sweetest R&B love songs to me. His lyrics could pour out his heart to me and his music is so soulful. His vocal sounds is similar as Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke. He's such a sweetheart and I wouldn't reject him if I had the opportunity to date him. He deserves happiness on his love life.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Henry seems sweet but, as someone with a younger brother, I'm not sure I could be into a guy so baby faced.

tumblr_nvktmrR8a91qfvh9po1_1280_zpsbsbqru53.png

Cooper here is a consistently working model and, thanks to some minor cameo roles on TV, approaching house hold name status. Were I not happily remarried - and were it an option - I'd definitely date him myself ;D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Vats wrote: »

Sorry Vats! I didn't read back before Carol's so when she said "I would date him" I thought that was her answer to the photo.

So I went with the one just above mine - posted by Cherry Hollywood. See I guess I am bad at these games. Oh well. Our host Vats put it right for us. Thanks Vats.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I would date Cooper, Sassi has a thing for tall, dark and handsome men lol but he must change his hairstyle

2h49t74.jpg

Here I present you Caleb, very handsome LA bachelor. He is a jugde and comes from old money. He is very private and usually stays away from the media hence the star status. He is usually associated with some socialite/bimbo lol
    Apparently he has a thing for Sassi. Maybe she would give him a chance, if Frederick doesn't change his mind about the divorce lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I would date Caleb. I'm a private person too. He's attractive and intelligent. I wouldn't mind having a relationship with a man whose a normal person with a stable job.

Screenshot_2015_09_30_15_44_52_1.png

image upload no limit

Here's Johnathan Smith whose a fashion designer. He's French but he can speak several languages. That's very impressive! Johnathan is a gentleman and is very romantic. He loves to have dates at restaurants and the Eiffel tower.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG